Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,839 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? (1421 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by steveneche(m): 9:06pm On May 11, 2016
Guys Have you Ever toasted a girl in her period?

Ladies is the aggression towards toasters, when seeing your period, natural or woman-made?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by kingstylo01(m): 9:07pm On May 11, 2016
I have only toasted a girl in her duration, not period tongue
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 11, 2016
Never had a girl; i never can tell. i am pseudo-homo
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 9:13pm On May 11, 2016
crotonite:
Never had a girl; i never can tell. i am pseudo-homo
never had a girl either,
never can tell too

1 Like

Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Olasco93: 9:16pm On May 11, 2016
...and if you mistakenly 'Whisper' her like you are calling a Bingo, trying to get her attention, she will just Hiss and say ''Olori buruku''
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by steveneche(m): 9:17pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
never had a girl either, never can tell too
this is not a gay tread pls
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2016
steveneche:

see as pesin dey give pesin case oh, E get as i talk say i be gay?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by MRBrownJ: 9:23pm On May 11, 2016
how could we ever know that the gal toasted has her period?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
never had a girl either, never can tell too
LOL. what ayah waiting 4? mong...park?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2016
steveneche:

WHAT THE HECK! if the ladies seem so hard and impossible to get, y not settle 4 the lesser, huh?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by steveneche(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
crotonite:

WHAT THE HECK! if the ladies seem so hard and impossible to get, y not settle 4 the lesser, huh?

meaning?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by alobright17(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2016
Ladies should know this better

1 Like

Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2016
Olasco93:
...and if you mistakenly 'Whisper' her like you are calling a Bingo, trying to get her attention, she will just Hiss and say ''Olori buruku''

Lols
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2016
steveneche:

bros abeg calm down hungryboy na my boyfrnd no b gay oooo abeg no let police hear u oooo.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 11, 2016
steveneche:

meaning?
exactly what you think. check ur e-mail i gat something enticing to tell you 'mr.handsom' wink.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Dimejidude(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 9:36pm On May 11, 2016
crotonite:
LOL. what ayah waiting 4? mong...park?
hungry boy dicck no dey rise
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 9:39pm On May 11, 2016
optional1:

bros abeg calm down hungryboy na my boyfrnd no b gay oooo abeg no let police hear u oooo.
Optional1 abeg tell am oh,
We dey even plan to use the money were she go win for Miss Nl do our wedding sef.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 9:50pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
Optional1 abeg tell am oh,
We dey even plan to use the money were she go win for Miss Nl do our wedding sef.

50k no go reach so steveneche go sponsor d wedding since he call u gay he wil even b our witness self. steveneche how u see am.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by steveneche(m): 10:00pm On May 11, 2016
optional1:

50k no go reach so steveneche go sponsor d wedding since he call u gay he wil even b our witness self. steveneche how u see am.

u funny sha.. U hear say obama na my cousin?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by decatalyst(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2016
Them go just dey bark and unfriendly like a Rot on heat undecided
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 10:09pm On May 11, 2016
steveneche:

u funny sha.. U hear say obama na my cousin?

shuo bro 4get dat thing y u dey call obama name em no rich lyk u nah.

oya echezone talk business sharperly tym no dey 4 our side.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 10:12pm On May 11, 2016
optional1:

if we beg do our wedding, how our marriage go come dey now?,
Abi na begging bowl we go dey carry stay for one junction to beg carry chop?,

No worry, we go do budget marriage with 20k, then we go use the remaining 30k go farm for my village.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 10:32pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:
if we beg do our wedding, how our marriage go come dey now?,
Abi na begging bowl we go dey carry stay for one junction to beg carry chop?,

No worry, we go do budget marriage with 20k, then we go use the remaining 30k go farm for my village.

me no beg oooo y i go princess lyk me beg 4 y nah. I only say em go sponsor d wedding jst as Don J sponsor Tiwa wedding nah. Y wil go beg were money plenty 4 ground.

Any how u talk am sha na u b d oga boss. I gree
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
optional1:

me no beg oooo y i go princess lyk me beg 4 y nah. I only say em go sponsor d wedding jst as Don J sponsor Tiwa wedding nah. Y wil go beg were money plenty 4 ground.

Any how u talk am sha na u b d oga boss. I gree
Ok babe,
But make i talk true,
money no plenty 4 my ground oh?,
Abi na your ground you dey talk about?
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 10:58pm On May 11, 2016
hungryboy:

Ok babe,
But make i talk true,
money no plenty 4 my ground oh?,
Abi na your ground you dey talk about?

4get dat tin money plenty 4 ground 4 my side. E go even reach our grand pikin self.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 11:14pm On May 11, 2016
optional1:

4get dat tin money plenty 4 ground 4 my side. E go even reach our grand pikin self.

Thank you Lord,
Just set date for our wedding,
Am ready if you are steady.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 5:50am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
hungry boy dicck no dey rise
ROFL. what shld we blame for that?

cheesy aha 'hunger'!
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by Nobody: 5:54am On May 12, 2016
decatalyst:
Them go just dey bark and unfriendly like a Rot on heat undecided

pit bull is a better comparator.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 9:04am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:

Thank you Lord, Just set date for our wedding, Am ready if you are steady.

aftter d contest wedding date wil b fixed
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by hungryboy(m): 9:07am On May 12, 2016
optional1:

aftter d contest wedding date wil b fixed
ok. Check your mail in 10mins.
Re: Toasters: 95% Of Ladies Are Aggressive Wen In Their Period. Who Aggree With Me? by optional1(f): 9:13am On May 12, 2016
hungryboy:
ok. Check your mail in 10mins.

Ok boss

Mesere

(1) (2) (Reply)

My / How I Became My Boss's S*x Slave - Part One / Will You Marry This Girl If Her Bride Price Was Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.