Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? (116285 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji VS Rita Dominic: Who Dresses Better?(Photos) / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic? / Genevieve,ini Edo And Rita Dominic,who Is The Most Beautiful Of The Three? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by tola4fame(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2006
Hey'all!Omotola is an angel,a paragon of beauty,a picture of perfection straight from a million dolla smile.infact if,i ever pass this world again,we will be coming together.check it out.who even introduce this topic sef,i mean this issue.anyway no dey compare zimbabwe with us(America)no be lie,omotola fine!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by bitch(f): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2006
omotola all the way i don't know
who in da world is rita dominic
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by franklina: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2006
Both Rita and Omotala are very beautiful girls. one of the thing i have realized from omotala is that, she always act sad and challenging in any of her movies i have watched, while rita act more of the sexy parts and the easy parts in her in movie
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dip: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2006
As people say beaty is in character. Although i don't know much about them really, i think rita is better in behavior and shape while omotala is more beautiful in face i mean without makeup. Nobody is more sweet than silvernus Nkiru
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dip: 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2006
As people say beaty is in character. Although i don't know much about them really, i think rita is better in behavior and shape while omotala is more beautiful in face i mean without makeup. Nobody is more sweet than silvernus Nkiru.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2006
Bitch u dont know rita dominic but u know omotola shocked

@dip nope, nkiru is pretty too but she can't be compared to omotola
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by deejay1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2006
i have never heard of rita but just now i saw her on this page 'there is a diffence between a rat and a rabit' rita is no where to be found when jolade stands .a mother of 3 but still a demseal shocked shocked cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked now see jolade's glowin smile
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Busta(f): 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2006
Omotola is more beautiful...she's tall and got curves in the rite places despite having 4 boys. Rita is pretty too but not compared to Omotola. she's short, and got no more hair, she keeps repeating the same hairstyles (afro or ponytail). nevertheless, she's a good actress!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ABIMBOLA77(f): 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2006
omotola is faar finerrr.. pls rita dominic ko, rita puerto rico ni.. grin.. me sef fine pass her..
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ELLAH: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2006
HAY
i think some people have eyes but they don't make good use of it why should we be dragging over simple issue seein that the fact is clear and straight.even a blind person will tell u that it's Omotola and that remain the truet. though rita is b/tiful but not compared to omotola
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by chukz4real(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2006
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]without being told, even a blind man cannot argue the fact that Omotola is the most beautiful face in the nigerian movie industry Nollywood.
I like everything about her.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by yomirinde: 3:42am On Feb 07, 2006
seun u sure say notin dey betweeen u and rita. anyway sha for a mother of 4 , omo sexy is the babe. lets see your girl without the pancake and the plenty lip gloss wey she dey put for lip for one day. she u know say i fit take am fry dodo,she no tap?
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dip: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2006
Now that you are talking. Omotola is more beautiful than rita in face and only in face but in other aspect, rita better pass am. You sure talk true rita get canda mouth
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by misright(f): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2006
This is but an unfair comparism. How would you want to compare a banana with potato? The fact that they are all capsulate still makes the case different.
Omotala is a QUEEN and thereby shouldn't be compared with Rita. I can still accept they 're all women. Omotala is tall, well built, intelligent, and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
She's declared the world queen!! Infact, she has what it takes to be beautiful.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by genny: 1:59am On Feb 17, 2006
Omotola is a pretty damsel. With three kids she still looks as young and fresh. Rita Dominic is okay though her big lips dey spoil show
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dip: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2006
I know both of them as of movie while i don't know them as in character that's what i mean. Meanwhile, How dare you call me bitch you mother fucker (queens 2) You to wo-wo. You wo-wo pass segun arinze although you are a lady. Meanwhile, you look 32 instead of fiften.
All of you we dey talk omotola still look you after 4 kids, lets look at age.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dip: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2006
MISRIGHT, Wating make you think omotola na queen. if you call her queen, i wonder how urgly you are.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2006
Bitch u don't know rita dominic but u know omotola 

@dip nope, nkiru is pretty too but she can't be compared to omotola

dip:

I know both of them as of movie while i don't know them as in character that's what i mean. Meanwhile, How dare you call me bitch you mother fucker (queens 2) You to wo-wo. You wo-wo pass segun arinze although you are a lady. Meanwhile, you look 32 instead of fiften.

Oh my God why can't u just cool your temple a lil, i was talkin to bitch not u, bitch is  someones username, chei
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 1:20pm On Feb 22, 2006
dip:

Lol.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Free(f): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2006
i think rita dominic is pretty w/out makeup, i saw her in this movies without makeup and she was lookin cute,

but i think omotola is more beautiful,
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by dozief(m): 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2006
Seun is like you are making fun of rita dominic, dont you have eyes to see her two big teeths to compare with that of omotolas. Ofcourse you cant compare omotola and rita instead u compare omotola and genevieve. you can compare rita with bimbo akintola(the fat fool with over breast). grin grin grin
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by TARA: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2006
who is in ?lets talk.hi am T[i]ARA[/i].is any one online now from hp nigeria .ps ii need ur help. or is any one online from warri pls talk to me.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by TARA: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2006
omot.has droped4 Rita hasn't .and remember she is my sister in-law.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by luvsoo: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2006
lets stop this insensitive argument, i´ll like us to compare the likes of stella damasus aboderin and omotola, they fit more. rita is not the class of omotola. guys i no say una wash face with palp( akamu).
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Hotstepper(f): 8:44pm On Feb 26, 2006
they r both beautiful, rita's complexion is nice and omotola's own is good 2 as she . Rita is older dan omotola,. I hope u'all know dat but apart 4rom dat, omotola gat 4 kidz and is like dat, da lady has da total package. tongue
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by shollybakr(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2006
Who even started this kind debate sef? How on earth will you compare Omotola and Rita Dominic? There is no basis pls. Ah!! That was why My Ekeinde quickly tied the knot with her at 18, I would have taken her. Rita is still single with no fiance, so what are you all discussing? Seun get over it man.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ozi(f): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2006
men, i just saw the results of the vote between rita and omotola. abeg, u guys pls its omotola winning with over 90%. u guys have finished rita. pls end this discussion. omotola wins hands down.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2006
END OF DISCUSSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by sofy: 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2006
Omotola all de way hv u lot seen dis film called paint my love hv u seen how Rita Dominic was so ugly i think she is fake coz its all make up on her face
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by danyp(f): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2006
RITA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by ozi(f): 1:14pm On Mar 03, 2006
come DANYP, dont u hear word. we are saying that omotola has won hands down and ur still saying rita. i admire ur committment to this lost cause. even rita herself must have given up.
Re: Omotola or Rita Dominic - who is more beautiful? by queen2(f): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2006
One man's meat is another man's poison

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man / Davido Pressing Chioma’s Breast On A Flight To Barbados / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.