Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public (36456 Views)

Yakubu Gowon As An Undergraduate At University Of Warwick (Throwback Pictures) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Consult Ebele, Ojukwu's Daughter Over Biafra - Yakubu Gowon / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Blackberrybabes: 6:10am On May 12, 2016
Awwww! Love is indeed a beautiful thing and the photo above confirms this statement.
A photo taken at the at the 80th birthday thanksgiving service of Chief Ernest Shonekan, the former Head of Interim National Government.

81 year-old former military leader Yakubu Gowon is seen helping his wife of 47 years, Victoria, adjust her necklace.

Photo Credit: Olukorede Yishua

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/81-year-old-yakubu-gowon-spotted.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by LordIsaac(m): 6:13am On May 12, 2016
Hmmmm.....At 81....no gender equality issues...nor domestic violence. Give me the old time marriage ideology, any time!

132 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by jcross19: 6:14am On May 12, 2016
41years of marital journey wow beautiful while some can't celebrate a year . Celebrities homes of failure.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by BiafranAmerican: 6:17am On May 12, 2016
Hin get work ? These ex heads of states receive several millions of naira monthly as salaries with cars yearly. Armed security for life. All they ask God for is constant errect penis to Bleep their wives. Now this is Telemundo ..he has been watching it.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by obiorathesubtle: 6:21am On May 12, 2016
nice.. Still a gentleman even at 81..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Nobody: 6:26am On May 12, 2016
A real man in all ramifications...
not the ones we have now
I Miss the men of oldsad

click like if you are a real mansmiley
and ladies share if you have a real man in your life....wink

41 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by estyvino(m): 6:31am On May 12, 2016
That act iz just who he is! Perfect gentle man

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Kollyk11(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
not the ones we have now
I Miss the men of oldsad

for every action der must be a reaction.so na wife materials full this world now abi pure olosho.clamouring for gender equality and dey cant buy the diapers and drop money for soup for two month without shouting on social media for ppl to hear.women!!!.vry controversial and confused set of creation

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Hoii(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2016
Thumbs up
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by paooxide(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
not the ones we have now
I Miss the men of oldsad

Nope I disagree , it's the ladies that makes us this way ,.. I'm experiencing such right now ... I guess Ain't nothing like love (it's just a mode of controlling the mind )

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Akshow: 9:53am On May 12, 2016
LordIsaac:
Hmmmm.....At 81....no gender equality issues...nor domestic violence. Give me the old time marriage ideology, any time!
Don't be fooled by couples show of love publicly. If she should tell you what she has passed through and endured in the marriage u may be shocked. Same applies to him. What marriages of nowadays lack is patience.

BTW is Seun not paying his mods? This pix had been on other blogs for days. Wetin be the work of these mods dem

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by veekid(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2016
so Wetin make we do to this now?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Pray(m): 9:54am On May 12, 2016
And so, is he not the one knacking her?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Guyman02: 9:55am On May 12, 2016
Better than pictures of Flavour, Whizkid and Davido BabyMamas and Snake stories that make FP daily by some silly MODs

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Agriman(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2016
Nawa ooo, so wat he do have shown that he truly love her abi?...I won't talk

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by MrAboki: 9:55am On May 12, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704981_gowon_jpegc6ee0b6c19180f3ac9cf565f1a25b842

I can never do this.. angry

What are my other wifes doing that I should be the one clipping necklace? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:55am On May 12, 2016
Na dem business....

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Hillzy(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2016
Ki ni big deal, if him no do am me go com do am for am, it is wife

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Adekorya: 9:56am On May 12, 2016
tollyB:
not the ones we have now
I Miss the men of oldsad

The men of old were like because the woman of old were not like the women of now.

If men of old are to marry women of now they will never treat them like the way treated women of old.

If we are talking about woman of old, we are talking about woman that will not let her business come first ahead of her husband, the woman that will serve her husband on her knees, the woman that attract men with natural beauty, the woman that don't argue neither nag, the woman that will not talk back when her husband is talking, the woman that will still go on her knees to say thank you my crown even if her husband give #1000 instead of 20,000.

The women of old takes their husband as their Lord unlike women of now that believe they deserve equal right as their husband.

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Zimzy(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2016
This is simply beautiful!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by titiakins: 9:58am On May 12, 2016
That's how it should be
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by spark4daz(f): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
I dont care what haterz wud say.

I want to marry a person who after d youthful age and fantasy wil stil have a longin to come bk home because i'm there.

The most expensive things in life cant be bought wit money.
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by doskie(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
LordIsaac:
ure right. It brings true love.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Dexema(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2016
MrAboki:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3704981_gowon_jpegc6ee0b6c19180f3ac9cf565f1a25b842

I can never do this.. angry

What are my other wifes doing that I should be the one clipping necklace? angry
plenty wives on earth and 70 virgins in heaven....ahnahn is your existence all about apkako?

10 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by lexydobo(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2016
wink lovely I want ma marriage to be like dis when I grow old.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by tsephanyah(f): 9:59am On May 12, 2016
Waz da big deal, thiz shows nigerian male are 50 shade
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by Innodon(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2016
Old soldier never die
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by malton: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
cool
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by flyca: 10:00am On May 12, 2016
Mama's face though cheesy
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by UltraSphinx(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2016
He treats his wife just the same wat he treated nigeria then..
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by deebsman1(m): 10:00am On May 12, 2016
This's a dream of mine oh lord
Re: Yakubu Gowon Helps His Wife With Her Necklace In Public by UltraSphinx(m): 10:01am On May 12, 2016
He treats his wife just the same waY he treated nigeria then..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nigerian Public Varsities Graduates Are Brainless - Atiku Abubakar / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / 2019: Ambode May Withdraw From Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.