Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. (1010 Views)

Senate Summons Fashola, Probes $650m Fraud In Ministry Of Power / Buhari Appoints Malami, Six Others To Board Of Solid Minerals Development Fund / FG Creates 193,469 Jobs In Ministry Of Works, Housing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by Xbee007(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2016
I was just going through the budget jejely when I stumbled across the money allocated for the update of their website. Almost a billion naira for website update only
Even if they want to build the website from scratch, is it suppose to be this much

MMSD201610014587 Website update #795,234,275

http://www.budgetoffice.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=102

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by okenwa(m): 9:51am On May 12, 2016
How can a website be more expensive than the other items on their budget? Misplaced priority, I sorry for mankind.
Must you exist on the net to be productive?
Some ministries are cyphoning ministries.

1 Like

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by dubemnaija: 9:56am On May 12, 2016
Fayemi is a thief

1 Like

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by kYjelly2: 9:56am On May 12, 2016
Well, they are just following fasholas blue print for his 78 million naira personal website.

Have you guys even seen that Fashola site Total trash, with updates like once a week, or a month.

So they can chase out the former aviation minister for spending 250 million on bullet proof rides, but they are okay with spending almost a billion on a common website bah

Not like the website will be interactive like Facebook, or even nairaland. It will just be a site were you go and read info.

All that for almost a billion, chain!

APC, I hail men, I fvcking salute u guys

2 Likes

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by 989900: 9:59am On May 12, 2016
How is this justifiable?
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by modath(f): 10:13am On May 12, 2016
Padding of life!!!!! cool

Corruption is a culture in the country and some are moping cos of Cameron's PR gaffe..
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by Nobody: 10:15am On May 12, 2016
Sai Bullharry!
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by SleekAboki: 10:18am On May 12, 2016
The chronic one will defend this.cc: omenka
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by Xbee007(m): 10:23am On May 12, 2016
ENDTIME WEBSITE shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by jaybee3(m): 10:25am On May 12, 2016
They have provided clarification on the budget Item na haba!!!!!

The attention of the Ministry of Solid Minerals Development has been drawn to media reports concerning an aspect of the proposed 2016 budget line item of the Ministry with the description “Website Upgrade”. The Ministry has been inundated with requests from well-meaning Nigerians seeking clarifications on the N795, 234,275.00 purportedly budgeted for the website upgrade.
In preparation for the 2016 budget, a clear gap highlighted in the work of the Ministry was the need to improve the IT infrastructure and adopt appropriate technology to automate the operations of the Ministry and its agencies.
A number of activities were conceived by the Ministry to address the gaps. [size=14pt]These include the acquisition of adequate ICT infrastructure to ensure all required data and business processes are efficiently, effectively and transparently handled. It also involves automation and management of the mining rights/titles with on-line application processing, status tracking and open section for verification of valid mining licenses.
This is to be done through the deployment of an Enterprise Resource Planning Solution across the 10 agencies and 12 departments under the Ministry.
These were submitted to the Budget Office which summarized it as “WEBSITE UPGRADE” which is only a component of the project. This is an error of description. The budget line was intended to address the overall ICT infrastructure improvement in the Ministry and its agencies.[/size]

http://www.thereflector.com.ng/component/k2/2087-n795m-website-allocation-fayemi-clarifies-issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by Pavarottii(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2016
Watch how zombies, fools, animals, dullards like their leader will flee dis thread like an Ebola Virus. grin
Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by SleekAboki: 10:26am On May 12, 2016
That Buhari deliberately allowed this after all the paparazzi pictures released on how he scrutinized the budget says a thousand words of how fantastically corrupt he is.

Re: See The Surprising Thing I Discovered In Ministry Of Solid Minerals' Budget. by diagro: 11:36am On May 12, 2016
SleekAboki:
That Buhari deliberately allowed this after all the paparazzi pictures released on how he scrutinized the budget says a thousand words of how fantastically corrupt he is.
This photo looks staged. It's like 'let's look serious as u snap us' kind of thing.

(1) (Reply)

Twelve Reasons Why Subsidy Removal Decision Is Right / Niger Delta Avengers Vs Boko Haram / My People, Today's Event Calls For Serious Concern And Vigilance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.