Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,493 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Petrol Stations Extortion With Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Stations Extortion With Subsidy Removal (505 Views)

Youths Protest Extortion From Anti-Cult In Anambra, Block Highway / Kachikwu: Subsidy Removal To Save N16.4bn Monthly For Govt / No Going Back On Subsidy Removal - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Stations Extortion With Subsidy Removal by Macsita: 11:35am On May 12, 2016
Am sure you all have heard about the subsidy removal.

I drove to the filling station yesterday night and they told me Fuel was N145 and am like whattttt!!!

This subsidy was officially removed in the afternoon and at Night , its already N145. The products being sold for N145 were bought for the price when selling at N87 which is less than N80 but trust dealers to extort. What i can say. Nigerians are opportunists, selling old products with the new price.

Read more on http://www.macksita.com/fuel-subsidy-removal/
Re: Petrol Stations Extortion With Subsidy Removal by annamaria: 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
No surprises there. This will soon affect prices of basic items. Expect minimum 50% hike in your normal everyday items.

I plan to go to my local supermarket to stock up on non perishables. That is if prices haven't already been raised.

(1) (Reply)

When APC Promise CHANGE They Mean / Unfulfilled Promises PMB / Subsidy Removal A Mistake; APC Did Not See The Bigger Picture Subsidy Offered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.