Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man (1695 Views)

Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' / 24-Year-Old Man: "How My Beard Got Me Sugar Mummy In Lagos" / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by Akinonnairaland(m): 11:55am On May 12, 2016
A man is not a good man for the things he possesses but for the good qualities he has acquired overtime. All men are the same, most Nigerian ladies do say there is no good man in Nigeria, on the other hand, some believe there is a good Nigerian man somewhere for them but they are hard to find.

"A Good man is hard to find"

Well, this statement is true to some extent, but hey! a good Nigerian man is easy to find. When you are in search for a good man check out these attributes; a brain, a heart, and courage. Let me explain.

A Brain
The first attribute of a good man is that he has a brain. In other words, he’s astute, judicious, and intelligent; he can think for himself and for those who surround him, his actions are not dictated by his friends, mother, father or his associates. He possesses the cognitive ability to recognize your importance and see your true value. He’s smart enough to appreciate you, and intelligent enough to show it. He’s a visionary; he knows what he’s doing and where he’s going. He’s a leader; he’s able to handle his responsibilities; he’s able to control himself, his anger, and his nature, in other words, he has a brain.

A Heart
The second quality of a good man is that he has a heart. Some men are cold, they’re callous and they’re mean. They don’t feel anything, don’t care about anything, don’t care if you cry, don’t care when you hurt, they are uninterested in the things that you are interested in; your feelings mean “nothing,” they don’t have a heart!
A man “with a heart” is concerned about you, takes an interest in the things that interest you, and prizes you above anyone else. A man with a heart will spend time with you, because he knows that time is a sign of value. What people value they dedicate time to. A good man has a heart. A man with a heart defers to you, respects your emotions, your feelings and your perspective. A man with a heart is not intimated by your intelligence, intuition and sensitivity; he understands you and relies on you. A man with a heart respects his parents, his neighbors and most importantly, a man with a heart respects the women he’s with.

Courage
The third sign of a good man is courage. He has courage in the face of circumstances, challenges and misunderstandings. He doesn’t quit or shrink, he doesn’t run-out, and he doesn’t give up or back down when things get rough; he has courage. He has the courage to stay committed to relationships, the courage to make big decisions, and the courage to back his decisions. He has the courage to change when change is required. He has the courage to take risk, the courage to pursue his dreams, the courage to love the unlovely, and the courage to do the right thing. He has the courage to commit to you for a lifetime, the courage to respect you, the courage to protect you, the courage to earn a living, the courage to pursue his passion and the courage to be the man that you desire him to be.

Conclusion
In conclusion, a good man has a brain, he has a heart, courage and last but not least, a good man has carry God along in whatever he choose to pursue. If God is missing, it dosen't matter how much brain, how pure his heart is or how courageous he is, he is not a good man indeed.

I think i have the three... You can apply in person. Smiles

For More Relationship Tips, Please Add-up this
BB PIN: 5EEED915

http://www.naijaoriginal.com.ng/2014/03/three-qualities-of-good-man.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 12, 2016
There's aint no such thing as a good man....... We all got our own demons..... sad
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 12:44pm On May 12, 2016
And i'm just a good mansmiley

1 Like

Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by hollartundey22(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2016
Thank GOD am a good boy growing to be a good man[color= wink[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 12:50pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
And i'm just a good mansmiley

Yes the ons i love tongue
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 12:52pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yes the ons i love tongue
GoodAfterNooN.
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
GoodAfterNooN.

How u grin
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

How u grin
M qudt...wbu??
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by Nature8(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2016
If this is the only thing it takes to be a good man, then I'm the best man any girl can ever have.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
M qudt...wbu??

I'm doing great o

embarassed how can i keep u company

Dont like d fact u bored
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 12, 2016
When will these sh!tty threads stop
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:08pm On May 12, 2016
I guess so undecided
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I'm doing great o

embarassed how can i keep u company

Dont like d fact u bored
Hmmm, ok, since you are here i guess you know what to do to keep me unboredembarassed
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, ok, since you are here i guess you know what to do to keep me unboredembarassed

grin i kno

kiss kiss kiss kiss

U told me u did a little back ground check up on me

So wat did dey tell u
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by missmary(f): 1:12pm On May 12, 2016
embarassed This is not hard... the problem i'm facing is how to identify orange that has juice without touching it! any help?
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 1:13pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin i kno

kiss kiss kiss kiss

U told me u did a little back ground check up on me

So wat did dey tell u
Yep, but will tell you on phone not here...had lunch?
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:14pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
Yep, but will tell you on phone not here...had lunch?

I had brunch embarassed

Ok will want to hear it ok

Wat of u ?
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 1:16pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

I had brunch embarassed

Ok will want to hear it ok
Wat of u ?
Snacksembarassed
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:19pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
Snacksembarassed

embarassed sorry bou dat

Shd i come nd preparr food for u?
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 1:20pm On May 12, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed sorry bou dat
Shd i come nd preparr food for u?
Why not...twill be a pleasuresmiley
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by halfricanadian(f): 1:57pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
Why not...twill be a pleasuresmiley

Awwwwww
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by firstking01(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2016
Re: 3 Qualities Of A Good Man - How To Identify A Good Man by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On May 12, 2016
who good man epp?

Abegiii,,,,,,mtchheeeew

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be Given Another Chance #am Really Sorry For What I Did# / 15 Clear And Subtle Signs A Woman Wants To Sleep With You / rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.