Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? (38235 Views)

Does It Make You Guys Bored Or Dissapointed? / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / 6 Interesting Things You Can Do When You Are Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 12, 2016
I have so many thrillers lined up to read at least until Nepa brings back the light gringrin

Vote Ivyy please cheesy
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
So, he's a shy shy boy cheesy
yes definitely wink
Swiri bawoni? How's ur day going? I get lesson 5 to 7pm osunmi jare
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 12, 2016
Movies

Nairaland

Cook

Nairaland
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes definitely wink
Swiri bawoni? How's ur day going? I get lesson 5 to 7pm osunmi jare
U guys don resume ni
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by donbenedict(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2016
I look for trouble..

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by IBNgemini: 4:42pm On May 12, 2016
.play the keyboard or guitar........if one is getting stale i jump to the other
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:30pm On May 12, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

So I only gat Foreign Friends from NL?!

Nigga for real? embarassed
But yu hilarious though grin
you call kashy You get leg sha

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 5:32pm On May 12, 2016
Ramon92:
boredom made me discover I could draw, paint as well as write some poetry...
i knew I could do these things but boredom made em better.... But those times I was depressed... Dude.. My drawings were fantastic.... Evenntho I won't advise anyone to get depressed cos of drawing
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Ramon92: 5:52pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i knew I could do these things but boredom made em better.... But those times I was depressed... Dude.. My drawings were fantastic.... Evenntho I won't advise anyone to get depressed cos of drawing
..and depression has one nasty way of bringing out the best or worst in someone, depending on the person. it's about how Psychologically strong one is..
I think I'll like to see some of ur works..
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:30pm On May 12, 2016
Ramon92:
..and depression has one nasty way of bringing out the best or worst in someone, depending on the person. it's about how Psychologically strong one is..
I think I'll like to see some of ur works..
facebook.com/stephensarts. Drop a like sha.... I've uploaded just few for now.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:34pm On May 12, 2016
firstking01:
I just play slow and steady blues to awaken my spirit manundecided....for the records, i hardly get bored cos i'm a typical extrovert...we are always busy over nothinggrin...
i'm an extrovert too.. A conc one at that.... I'm blended with melancholy so.... I get bored cos my enviroment suts down activities
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Korean Movies

*Sketch

*Sleep

*Browse NL

lol.... Gu jun pyo sweethearts abi I'm sure your phone is loaded with K-drama
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by pinkycute(f): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
That's what am doing right now undecided
Nairalanding**** grin
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2016
Kherry:
I listen to music
what type of music bae?? Slow blues??
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:38pm On May 12, 2016
naughtynaughty:
bad boy my cute as.s kiss
lemme seeeee!!! Lemme seeee!!!
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:39pm On May 12, 2016
HateU2:
I nairaland
I write
I listen to musics
I chat, I love chatting.
so you write? Gee... What dyu write gringringrincheesycheesy
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
I have so many thrillers lined up to read at least until Nepa brings back the light gringrin

Vote Ivyy please cheesy
ever read 80AD Best thriller ever
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2016
Sempumping:
Movies

Nairaland

Cook

Nairaland

how you come duplicate nairaland na? Docctor lalasticlala... A n addict here o.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2016
IBNgemini:
.play the keyboard or guitar........if one is getting stale i jump to the other
insatiable dude.. You know there's something they call it when someone is after a lot of instruments
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.... Gu jun pyo sweethearts abi I'm sure your phone is loaded with K-drama

Lol.... I have alot in my system... I love der movies.. How I wish am base in Korea ...gringrin
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:04pm On May 12, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol.... I have alot in my system... I love der movies.. How I wish am base in Korea ...gringrin
gwuguara!! Neinom! Base where Stop shebe... You won't even understand em... My sisters used to bore me with em (if they beat me to the remote)
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
ever read 80AD Best thriller ever
no i haven't o
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:08pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
no i haven't o
i can bet it bro... You will be glued to your ebook reader till you read it all... Ha! Best thriller ever
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i can bet it bro... You will be glued to your ebook reader till you read it all... Ha! Best thriller ever
where can I get it mehn I'm loving it already
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
where can I get it mehn I'm loving it already
just google the 80ad the jewel of asgard.pdf . . . A lot of sites have it for free.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
just google the 80ad the jewel of asgard.pdf . . . A lot of sites have it for free.
yes sir
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
yes sir
i spent three days seperated from people just to read it... I ran up and down the whole street to charge my battery... I tell you bro... This is one of the best story ever
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
i spent three days seperated from people just to read it... I ran up and down the whole street to charge my battery... I tell you bro... This is one of the best story ever
wow four parts I'm on it
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
selvad:
wow four parts I'm on it
i'm even gonna read again sev
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
gwuguara!! Neinom! Base where Stop shebe... You won't even understand em... My sisters used to bore me with em (if they beat me to the remote)

Lol.... Tell your Sisters dat have der watched this movie *Descendants of the sun * very interestinggringrin

Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
donbenedict:
I look for trouble..
i know you before naw... The biggest stubborn goat on nairaland.
Re: What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? by Kherry: 7:53pm On May 12, 2016
NevetsIbot:
what type of music bae?? Slow blues??

Yep,I love shiana twian nd so many more

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help !! Victorian Is Dead ! Who Knows Her Family ? Her Neighbours Are Asking ! / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / The Snake I Just Killed While Coming From Man U Vs Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.