Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths (640 Views)

Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / You Have 48 Hrs To Leave My LGA Buruku, Gov Ortom Warns Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by mohaMADbuari: 3:14pm On May 12, 2016
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has warned youths of Agatu extraction not to provoke the military personnel deployed to maintain peace in their area, saying that his administration would not tolerate any of such act.

Ortom handed the warning on Tuesday when he addressed journalists shortly after holding a security meeting with Agatu indigenes and relevant security agencies in the state, saying, “Some youths are trying to provoke the military.

We will not accept any form of mischief from them against those soldiers sent to secure their lives and properties. Any of them caught fomenting trouble would be handed over to security agents.”

Read more at http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/ortom-to-agatu-youths-don-t-provoke-the-military/146442.html?platform=hootsuite#EDuz6388owg1mVUP.99
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by Godstraight(m): 3:19pm On May 12, 2016
someone must have shat at the meal of this man
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by cktheluckyman: 3:20pm On May 12, 2016
If the useless ortom complained like this when the fulani men attacked,they would have long gone!! Bloody coward!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
Nonsens
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by benedictnsi(m): 3:24pm On May 12, 2016
cktheluckyman:
If the useless ortom complained like this when the fulani men attacked,they would have long gone!! Bloody coward!!

Sane thing I'm just wondering here.......
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by Luckylife(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2016
I pity for Benue people for this bad luck .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by mohaMADbuari: 3:31pm On May 12, 2016
Like seriously.....APC is a disease that disorganizes ones brain cells once contacted.

Imagine what a father is saying to his bereaved children.....
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by malele(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2016
Is this ortom not the governor of that state?
What am I seeing, the people u are to protect are killed daily by blood sucks and that's all that man could say.
Biko nobody should campaign for this APC in igbo land oo, cause I noticed stupidity sets in once one becomes a member
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by buharisbae(f): 3:35pm On May 12, 2016
whatever
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by truthonmission: 3:45pm On May 12, 2016
benedictnsi:

Sane thing I'm just wondering here.......
He Is A Willing Tool. U Don't Need To Wonder
Re: Don’t Provoke The Military, Ortom Warns Agatu Youths by Clerverley2(m): 3:49pm On May 12, 2016
Ugwuanyi and this man, who is more stupid?

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Meets Rescued Chibok Girl - Amina Ali & Her Baby (photos) / One Year Of The Buhari Presidency: The Challenges / It Is Very Obvious That The So Called Change Has Reached This Boy - PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.