Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) (17229 Views)

Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim Are Oros Ambassadors (Photos) / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by dapsoneh: 8:55pm On May 12, 2016
The oranges aare too small shocked
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by VanBommel(m): 8:59pm On May 12, 2016
The legs though undecided
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2016
Iko5000:
[size=14pt]Is this a joke ,do we need Musicians as brand ambassadors for the stock Exchange [/size]

makes completely no sense to me too
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by stubbornman(m): 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:
..... great achievement!

her legs tho!undecided
those leeeeeeeeeeeegs ....maybe that's why they chose her for the stock something
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by YorubaHighness: 9:09pm On May 12, 2016
Yorubas are going great.
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by holywota: 9:10pm On May 12, 2016
This is the irrational act that mislead our youth into music and at the end they regret it.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by BayoJoe: 9:20pm On May 12, 2016
Somehow funny... What guided the mumu choice of Burnaboy. Abi no bi dis guy dey dance with pant a the last Felabration? Haba, NSE una no see ambassador wey Telco, banks and other private coy dey use. Hanhan, this public agencies/parastatals can be so annoying.
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 12, 2016
C
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by refiner(f): 9:22pm On May 12, 2016
stubbornman:

those leeeeeeeeeeeegs ....maybe that's why they chose her for the stock something

..loo!gringringrin...guy why are u wicked!
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 12, 2016
So of all the musicians responsible, calm and collected, the likes of timi dakolo, naeto c etc, na ganja smoker like burner,and miss skimpy dress sheyi,dem go choose,what else would not go wrong in this country?,BTW what is the connection with music and NSE?are there no young entreprenuers who can represent the brand?geez!,what a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:
..... great achievement!

her legs tho!undecided
Hi
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 12, 2016
This makes me want to drop out from school and try my hand at this entertainment thing oh,imagine wall street having gucci mane and kim kardashian as ambassadors..smh naija is a rubbish country wallahi
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by poyet(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2016
So dem been sabi dress 👗 decently, but dem come dey dress anyhow before?
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Acousticlexi: 9:53pm On May 12, 2016
Dollyak:
Look at the background of NSE office. Looks underwhelming for a STOCK EXCHANGE office.
That's a poor quality picture. If you go there, you ll see how beautiful the place is. its a lovely place
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by clans(f): 10:08pm On May 12, 2016
This is just rubbish. Buena boy of all people, na wah oo
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by refiner(f): 10:13pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
Hi
hello sweety!...how u? missed u like kilode!undecided
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by adewarley099(m): 10:15pm On May 12, 2016
Lol , can they even give a simple definition of Stock exchange , expecially that Burna Boy or what's he call they are a waste of money
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

hello sweety!...how u?
missed u like kilode!undecided
I'm fine riri, I miss you more
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 12, 2016
Sheyi shay...finally has a Mister! Congrats tho!
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:22pm On May 12, 2016
dapsoneh:
The oranges aare too small shocked
Na dat one u go see angry undecided
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by refiner(f): 10:34pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
I'm fine riri, I miss you more
...lol!

sweety were av u been all this while?..I've been asking smellymouth about his wife,but he kept on saying you are fine!undecided
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2016
refiner:

...lol!

sweety were av u been all this while?..I've been asking smellymouth about his wife,but he kept on saying you are fine!undecided
I was in nairaland prison
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by refiner(f): 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
Angelberry:
I was in nairaland prison
....oh!..now I read your siggy!
lol...funny siggy!grin..and u don't have alternate monicker abi?
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by sixtus3606(m): 11:02pm On May 12, 2016
Iko5000:
[size=14pt]Is this a joke ,do we need Musicians as brand ambassadors for the stock Exchange [/size]
even if we do...not these kinda! *angry face*

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 12, 2016
Dollyak:
Look at the background of NSE office. Looks underwhelming for a STOCK EXCHANGE office.
Maybe it'll look better if you help grow the economy by establishing a couple of multibillion dollar businesses. undecided
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by 007Gbenga: 11:24pm On May 12, 2016
sixtus3606:

who these Ambassador nonesense don Epp excpet the people that are already okay?
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:34pm On May 12, 2016
confused country
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by king1234: 12:04am On May 13, 2016
In business school one of the things they thought me about accessing a business idea is try to take a neural perspective and strongly list the good and bad things about a proposal or business idea.

What are the good things about this strategy...

Well one how many people know about the stock market in nigeria.

Who do you think at this stage will better communicate the message about investing to the major demographic in nigeria.

What is the level of sophistication stock market investing in Nigeria.

Do you think if the NSE used thier head of communication or PR that the target demographic will listen to them

Who is best suited to start this education of target audience a 45+ year old man with multiple degrees or a known celebrity hawking a product

Is the encompassing strategy to slowly start letting the youths and future business owners know about the NSE and at some point transition to using experts like we see in developed countries

Is the NSE trying to grow the future business audience by bringing the youths into in as potential future participants

If you ask me this is a brilliant and innovative idea if what I am thinking is what they want to achieve.

We must not follow the west....we must develop our strategy to meet our local environment
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by king1234: 12:13am On May 13, 2016
One last thing....how many people in university today in Nigeria know about the stock market and how it works...I graduated as an engineer in Naija but as God would have it I was employed in an investment bank abroad based on analytical skills engineering gives one and I tell myself everyday...God directed my path as this is what I was born to do and had zero knowledge abbout it till I left the country....some kids here as young as 15 already have a keen intrest about the markets

They mention borrowing money and people are shouting because they don't understand how debt financing is crucial for infrastructural development[b][/b]
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by yinka2011: 12:49am On May 13, 2016
[size=28pt]why not don jazzy or dbanj?[/size]
Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by yinka2011: 12:51am On May 13, 2016
sixtus3606:

I feel u brother....who are these artists?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) by dannaH: 12:51am On May 13, 2016
Iko5000:

i wonder oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slimcase: "Working With Wizkid Is A Privilege, It’s Like Grammy To Me" / Timaya Signs King Perryy To Dem Mama Records (dmrecords) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Opens Up On Pain, Commitment To Healing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.