Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN (30819 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Ondo Governorship Debate Today At 7pm On Channels Television. / Transcript Of Buhari's Interview With Amanpour On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Clerverley2(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
Ioannes:
I can see that ipob rascals are trooping out in their numbers onto this trend led by Ogbonnaubani.

you are all welcome. a word of advice though, keep hating him, he doesn't know you exist and yet they say hatred is a type of cancer. get well soon.
Your English also needs interpretation like Buhari's own.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by lovelyadeola(m): 7:42pm On May 12, 2016
Following religiously... .
Meanwhile Checkout My Signature
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by medpren: 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
Ofcourse we hold our breath for another gooffy statement from the dullard!
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CSTR5: 7:43pm On May 12, 2016
Ioannes:

Lol. I guess you think that speaking English with an American or British accent is the height of achievement right?

have you listened to the Chinese president speak English?
The chinese president speaks with an intelligible accent, given the fact that he schooled in the US anyway. His accent is much bearable compared to buhari.
Besides, he is the president of the second largest economy in the world. Everybody wants to hear him talk.
But, ermm... Nigeria is a third world country and a borderline failed state. I don't think americans would be making a special effort to hear him.
And yes, i like a president who is comfortable with the english language.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by naptu2: 7:44pm On May 12, 2016
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IagDTFatmd0

Nigeria President: I haven't seen Chibok proof of life video

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CaptainBomb(m): 7:44pm On May 12, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
A man whose English has to be subtitled in English.
He is still the president of a country where you are your parent live and nothing you nor the whole of your household ken do abourit. I will still vote him in 2019 if he contest. Only a fool will critize the fuel subsidy removal when you know its at the national interest... Fvck haters of buhari

15 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Greenback: 7:44pm On May 12, 2016
The zoo is set to be disgraced,again, by da insensitive wicked fulani despot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Babacele: 7:46pm On May 12, 2016
omenka:
Brother!!! I for marry you just for this comment if say you be woman! cheesy
I for snatch her from you.....lols.
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by dvee2: 7:47pm On May 12, 2016
Greenback:
The zoo is set to be disgraced,again, by da insensitive wicked fulani despot.

You mean your mentor Nnamdi Kanu's tormentor?

6 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CSTR5: 7:47pm On May 12, 2016
Poweredbrew:

IBO man calling others parasites, lol. Jokes of the year.
Give me any ethnic in your backward jungle of a country that is more self reliant than an igbo man.
we are not given to omo-onile and owodaism or the sophisticated oil parasitism that is making you guys cry more than the niger-delta.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Greenback: 7:47pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
He is still the president of a country where you are your parent live and nothing you nor the whole of your household ken do abourit. I will still vote him in 2019 if he contest. Only a fool will critize the fuel subsidy removal when you know its at the national interest... Fvck haters of buhari

thank God u said only a fool and his household,cos am pretty sure ur likes criticised gej wen he did same 2012..so look deep n see who da real fool is..hehehe..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by shiftback: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
His Hausa accent is very very strong hence the subtitles. People should just quit being childish. The most important thing is whether he addresses KEY issues.

6 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Clerverley2(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
Please I need an interpreter. Like Buhari, like his fans.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Flashh: 7:48pm On May 12, 2016
donphilopus:

What's this one saying? smiley
You can read and comprehend right? smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by VocalWalls: 7:50pm On May 12, 2016
BUHARI is unsur of his daughter's age.

4 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Clerverley2(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2016
CSTR5:
The chinese president speaks with an intelligible accent, given the fact that he schooled in the US anyway. His accent is much bearable compared to buhari.
Besides, he is the president of the second largest economy in the world. Everybody wants to hear him talk.
But, ermm... Nigeria is a third world country and a borderline failed state. I don't think americans would be making a special effort to hear him.
And yes, i like a president who is comfortable with the english language.
Afterall English is our official language isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Poweredbrew: 7:51pm On May 12, 2016
CSTR5:
Give me any ethnic in your backward jungle of a country that is more self reliant than an igbo man.
we are not given to omo-onile and owodaism or the sophisticated oil parasitism that is making you guys cry more than the niger-delta.

Oil? The last time i checked, Ondo state produce more oil than your erosion mud republic. However, we are not talking about drugs peddling, baby factory production and armed robbery, e.t.c So stop crying while disgracing yourself in public.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CSTR5: 7:52pm On May 12, 2016
CaptainBomb:
This is the same country where degenerates like abacha and obasanjo became heads of states.
ssshhh....A presidency in Nigeria is not a big deal. Any slowpoke with a sizable following can be one.
Heck... Buhari the madman is president.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by lielbree: 7:52pm On May 12, 2016
Bustard Buhari. Can someone tell this man u don't shit where you live!

But then again he is a malu
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by naptu2: 7:52pm On May 12, 2016
Watch the full interview here.

http://www.snappytv.com/tc/1917796/925098
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by frenzydilz(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2016
Even when I download movies. I dey like download the subtitle join. Na so e dey sweet pass

2 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by ojomamah: 7:54pm On May 12, 2016
Waiting to Waugh another movie
Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CSTR5: 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Oil? The last time i checked, Ondo state produce more oil than your erosion mud republic. However, we are not talking about drugs peddling, baby factory production and armed robbery, e.t.c So stop crying while didgracing yourself in public.
Really?
Ondo produce more oil than kuwait and yet you are the ones crying for SS oil .
Who are the parasites here.?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Greenback: 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
dvee2:

You mean your mentor Nnamdi Kanu's tormentor?

ANUSal rants..hehehehe...
.."zhe kwantiri iza pantastically kwaarrapt" hahahahahahahaha....kikikikikiki....the clown president and his legion of zombie and zoogerian mugu supporters..

Hav u read am por zhat buk?

Btw,#proudlyEdo
and respect to the clown's nightmare,Nnamdi Kanu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by kolokolobi(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2016
I have an impeccable command of the English language. I speak with no underlying or detectable Nigerian accent. I don't speak the language of my father. In all I do not look down on any one who speaks English with an accent especially if it's not his first language. Yes the interview is with subtitles but it does not in any way belittle the integrity and soul of the speaker, this time in the person of GMB. With all that has come to the fore in last couple of months I'd rather have a president with an accent in his spoken English that shows strength sincerity empathy committed to ridding Nigeria of its vices than a spineless PhD holder with no balls asleep on his watch while his team members had their hands permanently in the Teal.
That reminds me... 'how much did Jim Nwobodo stole'

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by medpren: 7:57pm On May 12, 2016
Ioannes:
I can see that ipob rascals are trooping out in their numbers onto this trend led by Ogbonnaubani.

you are all welcome. a word of advice though, keep hating him, he doesn't know you exist and yet they say hatred is a type of cancer. get well soon.

e pain you, my guy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by CSTR5: 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
kolokolobi:
I have an impeccable command of the English language. I speak with no underlying or detectable Nigerian accent. I don't speak the language of my father. In all u do not look down on any one who speaks English with an accent especially if it's not his first language. Yes the interview us with subtitles but it does not in any way belittle the integrity and soul of the speaker, thus time in the person of GMB. With all that has come to the fore in last couple of months I'd rather have a president with an accent in his spoken English that shows strength sincerity empathy committed to ridding Nigeria of its vices than a spineless PhD holder with no balls asleep on his watch while his team members hand their hands permanently in the Teal.
That reminds me... 'how much did Jim Nwobodo stole'
Integrity and refinement are mutually exclusive? Zombie logic.
That is assuming buhari has integrity which is a lie.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
medpren:

e pain you, my guy. grin

pain? where? I'm not the one pained that my arch enemy is representing on CNN. it's you guys that are pained.

5 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by medpren: 8:00pm On May 12, 2016
CSTR5:
This is the same country where degenerates like abacha and obasanjo became heads of states.
ssshhh....A presidency in Nigeria is not a big deal. Any slowpoke with a sizable following can be one.
Heck... Buhari the madman is president.

Lawd Jesus! This is wicked! bwahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Poweredbrew: 8:03pm On May 12, 2016
CSTR5:
Really?
Ondo produce more oil than kuwait and yet you are the ones crying for SS oil .
Who are the parasites here.?

Crying in what way? Ondo is the 5th and produce more than all your erosion redmud republic, You all have been the one doing attachee by force with the SS. You are always lumping yourself with them, you guys have no shame. Pathetic

7 Likes

Re: Christiane Amanpour Interviews Muhammadu Buhari @ 7pm On CNN by Greenback: 8:05pm On May 12, 2016
Poweredbrew:

Oil? The last time i check, Ondo state produce more oil than your erosion mud republic.....

So stop crying while

"didgracing"

yourself in public.

look who is talking,look the nepa bill degree holder who is talking about someone more intelligent than he is of being a disgrace!

Nepabill degree holding illiterates like the nepabill holder @ the top..loll

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Udom Emmanuel Gives Lexus SUV To Udom Free Chanel, Physically Challenged Man / Bhadresh Gohil: UK Court Fines Indian Lawyer £28M In Ibori's Corruption Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.