Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com (24112 Views)

EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For China On A Weeklong Official Visit (photos) / Buhari Leaves For China Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by eph12(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:
It's normal practice to borrow till budget was dispensed, and borrowed amount gets returned.
Make hin use hin personal funds for country mata?
13 million for a trip? In a country that has serious money issues? Do you think those that wants to borrow Nigeria money would do so if they hear about this kind of things?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Lexusgs430: 9:04pm On May 12, 2016
eph12:

13 million for a trip? In a country that has serious money issues? Do you think those that wants to borrow Nigeria money would do so if they hear about this kind of things?

I agree 13 million might be excessive. But considering the amount of delegates, hotel and feeding cost and other logistics.
Not also forgetting pocket money and shopping trips!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Lexusgs430: 9:06pm On May 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Na wetin this one wan go buy for China with a whole #13million?This is criminal.

Amount of delegates to attend, hotel cost, feeding cost, pocket money, flight tickets and shopping trips.
All this things cost money!!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Vladm(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2016
Dat doesn't look lyk a request, it looks lyk an order
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 12, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Amount of delegates to attend, hotel cost, feeding cost, pocket money, flight tickets and shopping trips.
All this things cost money!!!!
Just for jamboree?
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by airsaylongcon: 9:17pm On May 12, 2016
Keneking:
Handiwork of PDP elements in this government

Law of karma. Sow what you want to reap. 1st to do e no dey pain. 2nd to do e eye go red
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 12, 2016
These are the geriatric vampires who have refused to stop sucking Nigeria's blood from her jugular.

They have bitten Buhari already and he's gradually transforming into one of them.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by free13: 9:24pm On May 12, 2016
Thieves everywhere. angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by pweetychyka(f): 9:41pm On May 12, 2016
Mehn...if dis is real, den it is a slap to d face of the Govt.

What happened to all d recovered loot?

Leave recovered loots aside, if Lagos can generate #1billion revenue from various tax levy, Wat is the country as a whole generating dat the Minister of Information asking for loan of 13million naira from NBC?

And if I may ask, if d loan is being granted, of wat benefit is it on the trip to china?
Or is he going dere on behalf of the president to China to seek for loan or finalize d loan request

Nigerian Govt. I Hail Thee
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by omenka(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2016
Shame on you Mr Lai!! angry
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Kollyk11(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2016
all na paperwork.acted scripts.I refuse to be coerced into believing this.all na wash.who leak am?why was it leaked ?what does the leaker stands to gain and most of all how e take leak.omo leave trash for OGEPA.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Lexusgs430: 10:07pm On May 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Just for jamboree?

Lol.
It is called perks of the job. Don't forget they are going on foreign assignment.
You don't want our delegates to look or present like church, shrine or mosque rats!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 12, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
He was asked about it on Kobanje direct on radio continental 102.3fm, by citizen Jones and he waved it off as propaganda by his enemies and detractors. He claimed that the trip was too expensive, and so he has decided to skip it. He claimed the trip would be so helpful and educational. He also claimed that he would clamp down on those who abused protocol, by leaking it.
He really waved dat question, was expecting something meaningful from him but dint get any. He did gave good response about the investigation on PDP loot and how the money meant for arms deal was traced to GEJ re-election bid. Kubanji not Kobanji
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by mrphate(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2016
I pitty those that think buhari is the messiah and that APC CHANGE IS A POSITIVE One well trust me they are always ignorant till regret. That's what they are... Even when he'll rain down they won't believe. Base on religion and ethnicity
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by ibez007(m): 11:33pm On May 12, 2016
Democracy in Nigeria is a Comic!...

Just imagine!...
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by annnikky(f): 11:43pm On May 12, 2016
Liar is going to China to import d things needed for d dressing of d masquerade so that youths will be employed, didn't hear him that is for d betterment his family not 9ja.
Liar of all liars
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by annnikky(f): 11:45pm On May 12, 2016
Liar is going to China to import d things needed for d dressing of d masquerade so that d youths will be employed, didn't u guys read his comments that is for d betterment of his family not 9ja.
Liar of all liars
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by LeSaint(m): 12:20am On May 13, 2016
nmreports:
I really don't know what to say.
We cannot continue to be negative all the time.
These ministries did not have money. The budget has just been signed and only God knows when they would disburse funds to them.

NBC generates revenues so they probably needed their help.
But all the same, I can only pray for Nigeria and do my best for myself, my family and those around me.

Most commentators are uninformed about the subjects to jump to comment on.
This is in fact the change we voted for at work. For the Minister to formally write for a LOAN from one of his own parastatals is an innovation.
It shows transparency and accountability.
Previously, the Minister could,and would, obtain double or triple that amount from as many of the agencies under him as he liked, and it wont be written anywhere.
I am speaking from direct experience.

So, this deserves commendation, not condemnation.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by MossadAgent: 12:26am On May 13, 2016
nwakibie3:

He was asked about it on Kobanje direct on radio continental 102.3fm, by citizen Jones and he waved it off as propaganda by his enemies and detractors. He claimed that the trip was too expensive, and so he has decided to skip it. He claimed the trip would be so helpful and educational. He also claimed that he would clamp down on those who abused protocol, by leaking it. Zombie

If it was all false then why is he vowing to clamp down on whistle blowers that leaked the supposedly fake application for loan from him to the NBC?
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by MossadAgent: 12:29am On May 13, 2016
LeSaint:

This is in fact the change we voted for at work. For the Minister to formally write for a LOAN from one of his own parastatals is an innovation.
Previously, the Minister could,and would, obtain double or triple that amount from as many of the agencies under him as he liked, and it wont be written anywhere.

Olofo.

All govt monies under a budget are duly accounted for.

Did the NBC budget loan money to lair Muhammed?

Did liar Muhammed not budget for travel expenses and if he did which I know he did under his office, why can't he have access to his own funds? Why must he tamper with NBC funds in the name of borrowing?
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by eph12(m): 6:02am On May 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I agree 13 million might be excessive. But considering the amount of delegates, hotel and feeding cost and other logistics.
Not also forgetting pocket money and shopping trips!!!!
Then the number of delegates should be trimmed down. Not a must they stay in 5 star hotels. When it's the masses they can ask us to manage and endure but our leaders want to enjoy every good thing in life and you think that is fair? If you think there is nothing wrong with this then maybe you're part of the problem.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by philipotex(m): 6:09am On May 13, 2016
I know some idiot will not believe this, just because they are blindfolded already
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 6:14am On May 13, 2016
He is entitled to per diem and estacode for local and international trips so why is he begging good additional funds. He was go do shopping for China Ne. All this old school politicians who are essentially liabilities
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by sademola: 6:21am On May 13, 2016
LeSaint:

You are one of the very few mature minds that contributed on this thread. Most contributors are kids and know nothing about government bureaucracy.
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:23am On May 13, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
He was asked about it on Kobanje direct on radio continental 102.3fm, by citizen Jones and he waved it off as propaganda by his enemies and detractors. He claimed that the trip was too expensive, and so he has decided to skip it. He claimed the trip would be so helpful and educational. He also claimed that he would clamp down on those who abused protocol, by leaking it.
I thought you guys say Radio Continental, TVC and the Nation Newspaper are biased because they're owned by Tinubu? Why then Citizen Jones ask that question and even read tweets on it?
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by macaranta(m): 6:42am On May 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2016
Lie Mohammed is on the move to China to import masquerade with N13m. Chei!
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by Adminisher: 8:57am On May 13, 2016
babajeje123:
He was angry when questioned about it on Radio Continental. The man is a big rogue

This is in order and very good administrative practice.
I am really worried about too many kids on Nairaland. So because you saw a letter asking for money it must be stealing
He did not ask a contractor for the money. The Ministry asked an MDA under them to "loan" money to the ministry pre budget to finance the ministers own trip to China. The letter was written on ministry letter head
Re: Lai Mohammed Begs NBC For N13Million Loan For China Trip - DumebiIfeanyi.com by krystaq: 12:01pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmmm! meanwhile Are interested in alife changing opportunity to change ur financial powe?, even frm ur home comfort? call/WhatsApp me-07030936102

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Speaks On Rex Tillerson Sack After Visiting Buhari / Ogun Extends Lockdown By One Week / Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.