Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 (22794 Views)

Apply For ARM Plc Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018 / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 / The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Chysleak: 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
davide470:
If you don't have a Masters degree, you won't be invited for an assessment.
Any info yet?
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by jasper83: 7:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Marxxx:
davide470 Are you sure this is not a scam? This is a scam. Please verify this is because FrieslandCampina is not having a good time and from a reliable source (MD) we are thinking of converting some departments to be managed by agencies I can't give give you all other details just know that even some juicy stuffs in frieslandCampina have been revamped although experts have been trying to turn things around so incurring more cost will not go well at this point. Although last month there was a major restructuring that led to the promotion of more than a 100 people (converting some to contract to full staff)...but there was no discussion about recruitment. That site doesn't really look like FrieslandCampina site. The Recruitment going on in FrieslandCampina lately is outsourced by other agencies and you register on the agency's portal...

I am not a staff of FrieslandCampina but I will really love you to check the site....it is substandard and that is not how FrieslandCampina advertise on their site. FrieslandCampina uses real staff of the company to advertise on their site not what I saw up there..

Sir can you please give details of WAMCO outsourcing agencies website, so i can register on their portal. Thanks
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Chysleak: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2016
I don't think its scam because few weeks after I applied, I got a mail from the staff in HR requesting for my CV to be resubmitted via the same mail address which I did immediately but haven't heard from them afterwards.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by emirumi: 11:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please u guys should share your testimony on the application thanks
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by yeldey: 2:21am On Oct 01, 2016
They av long resumed, you guys shud move on.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Marxxx: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Chysleak:
I don't think its scam because few weeks after I applied, I got a mail from the staff in HR requesting for my CV to be resubmitted via the same mail address which I did immediately but haven't heard from them afterwards.
Is not Scam. I was wrong HR pulled a big one I guess the recruitment would have been hijacked. davide470 my apologies I would have notified you earlier but I am not too strong. Chysleak some have already resumed. Don't be disturbed cos the pay was laughable. I don't know why you didn't hear from them; would have loved to enquire but my contract with them has expired

2 Likes

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by davide470(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2016
Marxxx:
Is not Scam. I was wrong HR pulled a big one I guess the recruitment would have been hijacked. davide470 my apologies I would have notified you earlier but I am not too strong. Chysleak some have already resumed. Don't be disturbed cos the pay was laughable. I don't know why you didn't hear from them; would have loved to enquire but my contract with them has expired
No wahala bruv. Health is key.

Be strong!
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Omonigeriarere: 6:16am On Mar 05, 2017
[quote author=Marxxx post=45643222]davide470 Are you sure this is not a scam? This is a scam. Please verify this is because FrieslandCampina is not having a good time and from a reliable source (MD) we are thinking of converting some departments to be managed by agencies I can't give give you all other details just know that even some juicy stuffs in frieslandCampina have been revamped although experts have been trying to turn things around so incurring more cost will not go well at this point. Although last month there was a major restructuring that led to the promotion of more than a 100 people (converting some to contract to full staff)...but there was no discussion about recruitment. That site doesn't really look like FrieslandCampina site. The Recruitment going on in FrieslandCampina lately is outsourced by other agencies and you register on the agency's portal...

I am not a staff of FrieslandCampina but I will really love you to check the site....it is substandard and that is not how FrieslandCampina advertise on their site. FrieslandCampina uses real staff of the company to advertise on their site not what I saw up there..[/quote

Do they make use of outsourced staff? If so, which Unit/department?

I am really interested in this please if you have any information.
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Omonigeriarere: 6:19am On Mar 05, 2017
davide470:
Hey bro, i think you are in the "Advisory and Analysing" business, not sure though, so let me just speak some mumbo jumbo.

FrieslandCampina paid an interim dividend last year and also a final one recently. (If you don't have money, it is not by force to pay). From valuations, their current price on the NASD Mkt is below their intrinsic value.

I know most firms with exposure to FX issues have been impairing a lot and reducing costs, but taking a few trainees and letting go of some middle and top management hands seems one of the ways they are "reducing the costs". Also, the plan for these new entrants might just be an outsourced one too.

..and I don't post scam jobs. angry

Please any information on the Unit/Department they outsourced?
Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Ninaann39: 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
please what do you mean by laughable. What amount exactly?
Marxxx:

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by Chiscomax(m): 11:01am On Feb 18, 2018
Ninaann39:
please what do you mean by laughable. What amount exactly?

1 Like

Re: FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 by taskcompleteng: 11:52am On May 05, 2020
Marxxx:
David I just got off the phone with someone from Hr and it's negative. Whrlen FrieslandCampina outsources, you register on the outsourcing company's site...all the same l pray I am wrong but for a recruitment going on at this level and I have no inkling about it is almost impossible ...do have a lovely day

Please which company outsource for them.

Please tell me the name of the firm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAN Calls For Interview. / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.