Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) (29970 Views)

Halima Buhari Called To Bar With No Hijab (Photos) / Yemi Osinbajo & Goodluck Jonathan In Abeokuta (Photo) / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2016
This useless governor with hin ogogoro cap undecided
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On May 13, 2016
non of buhari daughters do wear hijab. if na poor man daughter she go cover face n legs.

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 13, 2016
MarshRiley:
Tell your father thunder will fire him if he travels out of Nigeria again
Oloshi undecided undecided
is she on Nairaland?
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by MarshRiley(m): 8:39am On May 13, 2016
christiese:
is she on Nairaland?
I'll have to do research on that
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 8:42am On May 13, 2016
MarshRiley:
angry
MarshRiley:
[FFOOFF]he as traveled again
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 8:43am On May 13, 2016
MarshRiley:

I'll have to do research on that
ok carry on or better still go to Aso Rock and tell Buhari yourself
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Tommyobady: 8:45am On May 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Lol
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by MarshRiley(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2016
christiese:
ok carry on or better still go to Aso Rock and tell Buhari yourself
Is buhari in Aso rockv
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 9:02am On May 13, 2016
Sisiedo:
How much does her scarf and earrings cost? undecided
but wetin concern u with her scarf and earrings
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by cornix14(m): 9:11am On May 13, 2016
teekay213:
what is going through his mind."i can make her my second wife after all her father is my friend.let me call buhari o jare...
LMAOOO. ......nairaland comments have a way of making me forget fuel is N145

1 Like

Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On May 13, 2016
MarshRiley:

Is buhari in Aso rockv
Nope he is at your village town hall
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by delightf(f): 9:22am On May 13, 2016
ChappyChase:
Are the whole family politicians
God bless you am abt to ask same question corruption 7
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Urine: 9:22am On May 13, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rubbish
Loool
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by MarshRiley(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2016
christiese:
Nope he is at your village town hall
Lovely, I guess he's having a meeting with your village chiefs there
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:33am On May 13, 2016
The way amosun is looking at this girl hen wink

He should not just try himself because omo ex military president is a no go area. wink

The gentility of a lion is not equal to stoopeedety wink

I hope amosun jnr down there isn't misbehaving because omo oga e ni.so you better respect yourself grin

If you gbesele this one otifi orioka homu. Just kiss your political career goodbye because you will be a living corpse.go and ask uncle gbenga d your predecessor what caused the beef between him and baba obj grin
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On May 13, 2016
malton:
Why him come dey look her like that na. Lol.
something is getting hard inside his boxers tongue grin
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by Oghumu1(m): 9:40am On May 13, 2016
The time Jonathan dey. Them no dey use him children matter disturb us. Now na Baba children dey enter FP anyhow. The other day that small gal smoke, now this one with Amosun. Make Una no dare am near my area o,
Re: Halima Buhari With Governor Amosun In Abeokuta (Photo) by compoundcc: 10:24am On May 13, 2016
teekay213:
what is going through his mind."i can make her my second wife after all her father is my friend.let me call buhari o jare...
[size=28pt]
Amoson already have many wives. He sleep around[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election Results: Wike Leads As INEC Continues Collation / Rufai To Keyamo: Since The Appointment Is Illegal, Return The Salaries / PHOTOS: The New Face Of Nigerian Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.