Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him (3514 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2016
Just came across this on IG, please if you were in the girl's shoes what will you do. CC :lalasticlala. Please you people should help me and beg lalasticlala, since I came here I don't know whether they're following me from village that I will never enter fp

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 12, 2016
H
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by youngberry001(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2016
ellacute45:
H
hello!!
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
She donated the kidney of her own volition and kind heartedness, it should not be a bargaining chip for a marital commitment

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by marshalcarter: 10:35pm On May 12, 2016
The most useless thing I've read 2day angry
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2016
youngberry001:
hello!!
[color=#66000]from the other side[/color]
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by youngberry001(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2016
ellacute45:
[color=#66000]from the other side[/color]
no form ooh
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by queenoflafia(f): 10:42pm On May 12, 2016
Return her kidney kawai

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2016
Give her back the kidney. I can't do this tho no matter what cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2016
skarlett:
She donated the kidney of her own volition and kind heartedness, it should not be a bargaining chip for a marital commitment
Coming from a lady I'm surprised..
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Princetee05(m): 11:07pm On May 12, 2016
Why didn't u fall out of love b4 d donation??

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by enna2(f): 11:10pm On May 12, 2016
Wickedness of men neva seize to amaze me angry
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by skywalker240(m): 11:13pm On May 12, 2016
the guys heartless.......the lady has every right to request for her kidney back...

Things people do for love..

Skywalker240 was here and he commented
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by bentlywills(m): 12:26am On May 13, 2016
Na Buhari cause all dz things
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 5:47am On May 13, 2016
youngberry001:
no form ooh
I might have called a thousands times
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by refiner(f): 5:52am On May 13, 2016
...this is one is not about falling out of love ooo...you must luff her!undecided
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 6:09am On May 13, 2016
Its not a new thing... If she did it for the love of helping humanity, that he left him shouldn't crop out the aid she did IMO
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 8:17am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:

Stop stereotypying and you'll not be surprised tongue
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PunkyV(f): 8:23am On May 13, 2016
Hahaha. I'd track him down with a huge Rambo hunting knife.

She needs not to worry though, because Karma is only a bìtch if you are.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by alobright17(m): 8:29am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:
How sure are you about that?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 8:57am On May 13, 2016
skarlett:

Stop stereotypying and you'll not be surprised tongue
Lol.. Okay.. It's actually cool, you know. Not that I support your opinion but it's cool hearing such from a lady.
Seems not all ladies in Nigeria are used to playing the victim card.

Well, maybe I need to stop stereotypying.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 8:58am On May 13, 2016
alobright17:
How sure are you about that?
I'm not sure.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 9:00am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:
Hahaha. I'd track him down with a huge Rambo hunting knife.

She needs not to worry though, because Karma is only a bìtch if you are.
@ The bolded:

SCARY!! shocked
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PunkyV(f): 9:35am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:
@ The bolded:

SCARY!! shocked

It's to operate on him & get the kidney back cheesy

On the real though, I'd probably just stew in anger over the whole thing until I get over it without ever brandishing a killer blade. Told you I'm too nice smiley
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Nobody: 10:01am On May 13, 2016
pinceprinz:
Its not a new thing... If she did it for the love of helping humanity, that he left him shouldn't crop out the aid she did IMO

would you say this if it were to be the other way round,like if it was the girl that dumped the guy. why didn't he fall out of love before the donation ..... anyway the story mighr be fake tho
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 10:22am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

It's to operate on him & get the kidney back cheesy

On the real though, I'd probably just stew in anger over the whole thing until I get over it without ever brandishing a killer blade. Told you I'm too nice smiley
Okay miss. I know you are.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PunkyV(f): 10:27am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:
Okay miss. I know you are.

smiley

You seem to like sunglasses, btw tongue
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

smiley

You seem to like sunglasses, btw tongue
Loool.. Yes, I have this tiny eyes like the Chinese, and it affects my sight whenever the light (sun) is up..
Besides, i don't want to expose too much on this site.. After all, it's referred to as a faceless forum.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PunkyV(f): 10:45am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:
Loool.. Yes, I have this tiny eyes like the Chinese, and it affects my sight whenever the light (sun) is up..
Besides, i don't want to expose too much on this site.. After all, it's referred to as a faceless forum.

cheesy @ not wanting to expose too much. One wouldnt think that was an issue at all. Was reading the thread about a cougar grin
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PureWays(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2016
PunkyV:

cheesy @ not wanting to expose too much. One wouldnt think that was an issue at all. Was reading the thread about a cougar grin
Hahaha.. Naughty you.. Yeah, I like older ladies but I don't make move on them, I feel it's inappropriate, though I desire to. tongue
The said woman is out of the picture anyway, she has a toy boyfriend now. Lol..

But my PunkyV is so mature, that even if she's young, she's got the maturity/mind of an old lady, and I really dig that

I'm still waiting for my package to be treated, or should I send another one? tongue
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by Hillzy(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2016
I have watch d move pls pm me if d part 3 is out

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him by PunkyV(f): 11:02am On May 13, 2016
PureWays:
Hahaha.. Naughty you.. Yeah, I like older ladies but I don't make move on them, I feel it's inappropriate, though I desire to. tongue
The said woman is out of the picture anyway, she has a toy boyfriend now. Lol..

But my PunkyV is so mature, that even if she's young, she's got the maturity/mind of an old lady, and I really dig that

I'm still waiting for my package to be treated, or should I send another one? tongue

I can only "lol" @ that. You're an interesting one, that's for sure smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? / What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ / Ex Redpill Thread (A Thread For Those Who Have Left THE REDPILL CULT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.