Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty (6694 Views)

Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Blackberrybabes: 6:55am On May 13, 2016
Would you love to be arrested by a sexy female police officer? Who wouldn't want that as long as anything I say is being held against me...and definitely, I will say "BOOBSSS".

Well, I have got some sexy collections of female police officers' pictures for your viewing pleasure. The pictures were collated while they were on duty alongside their partying mode in very sexy outfits.

I wonder if our Nigerian Female Police Officers are as sweet as these?

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/photo-collection-of-sexy-female-police.html

1 Like

Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by TRADELYN: 6:55am On May 13, 2016
tongue
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Blackberrybabes: 6:56am On May 13, 2016
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Nobody: 6:57am On May 13, 2016
°•Uhm, yeah,OK
....Can we get a male version
Thanks
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by queenoflafia(f): 6:58am On May 13, 2016
Where are the Nigerian officers
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by cruzita(f): 6:59am On May 13, 2016
undecided no naija dia
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Blackberrybabes: 7:06am On May 13, 2016
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Mediapace: 7:19am On May 13, 2016
What is sexy about this angry
No be gun dem go use fire any man if the man mistakenly make any mistake
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by CaptainBomb(m): 7:24am On May 13, 2016
Where is Aunty Gbemi
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by godofwar666(m): 7:33am On May 13, 2016
Idontbilivit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by selfdefence: 7:38am On May 13, 2016
I was expecting to see Nigerian officers
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Strawman: 9:50am On May 13, 2016
selfdefence:

You were expecting to see sexy female Nigerian officers?
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by sirusX(m): 4:00am On May 14, 2016
selfdefence:

No worry....they don dey recruit for 9ja. Just hope say fine chicks follow send application. wink
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by majorbravo: 4:01am On May 14, 2016
Off duty cop 3 is off the chain. Totally like.
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by selfdefence: 1:00am On May 17, 2016
Strawman:

You were expecting to see sexy female Nigerian officers?

Exactly... Why show us officers of other countries?
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by yungryce: 6:19am On May 17, 2016
is dat all?
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by Nobody: 7:34am On May 17, 2016
Hot ladies in Nigeria don't enroll in the force....Badoo is their office
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by legundarybeans(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2016
if na naija this ones go be video vixen
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by robosky02(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2016
check naija police babe

the best

Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by ThreeGEEKS(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2016
queenoflafia:
Where are the Nigerian officers
They are busy collecting #20 by the road side
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by ThreeGEEKS(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2016
robosky02:
check naija police babe

the best
You didn't put her off duty pix, why naw undecided
Re: Photo Collection Of Sexy Female Police Officers On And Off Duty by robosky02(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:

You didn't put her off duty pix, why naw undecided

na commissioner of police be that oh

you won go snap off duty for house make body guide arrange you

hmm grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? / Darkest Model With Big Yansh And Breast Goes Viral / Nigerian Guys Will Call A Black Girl "A Hoe" For Nude Poses But Foreign Girls...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.