Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

...null - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ...null (1317 Views)

Killer Insect SOS Alert Is Fake And Not Real / Cure For HIV Is Impossible- HIV Discoverer. / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

...null by lordtriplee(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2016
Null

1 Like

Re: ...null by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:15am On May 13, 2016
Don't know what to say to u
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 6:46am On May 14, 2016
NULL
Re: ...null by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:43am On May 14, 2016
lordtriplee:

What do you have to say?

Nothing much, other than u sef wan open thread!!!
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 2:38pm On May 14, 2016
NULL
Re: ...null by ajuwarhodes(f): 5:18pm On May 14, 2016
lordtriplee:

Ok. I hope you get HIV some day. Why do you just sit behind your phone and conclude like a silly little girl? Someone is sharing a true life experience and you think i just want to open a thread. You are a joke.

By the special grace of God, HIV shall be ur portion in Jesus mighty name I pray... So shall it be for u. For I haven't caused u, and u have cursed me, and he that curse me shall be cursed, so u are cursed, he that bless me shall be bless, whatever u wish for me is ur portion in Jesus name, Amen!!! Receive hiv BRO! From the crown of ur head to the tip of ur toe.

Are u the first to do HIV test? For each of my pregnancies I had gone thru HIV test, I didn't come online to rant.check threads on here people do the test very often, u were the one that came to talk like a child. Let me stop here,
But wait, be blessed with HIV virus
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 10:17pm On May 14, 2016
Null
Re: ...null by fart: 11:22pm On May 14, 2016
I have a question about those top companies what else do they check for apart from HIV? I am asking because HIV is not the only STD. Do they check for all th STD? What else does the test comprise of please? Also, if you have high blood pressure will the company REJECT you?
Re: ...null by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:45pm On May 14, 2016
lordtriplee:

I know your kind. You think you are a Christian but you ain't shit. God doesn't answer such prayers. I just hope your kids are not half as miserable a person as you are. Are you married? How does any man cope with you? You can't seem to mind your business. I posted an experience, I never tagged you, yet you are poking your nose where it doesn't concern you. Please leave me na.

Asin!!!!! Who the hell are you to say someone is talking like a child. I hope you have a miserable life you judgemental sad old fart.

By bringing it on here, u made it/our business. U are just a fool to the extent of not knowing what social media is all about. Of course u can't find a woman to cope with ur miserable self. That's why u are looking for publicity.
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 8:19am On May 15, 2016
NULL
Re: ...null by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:19pm On May 15, 2016
lordtriplee:

Social media: for your eyes to see, not for your chicken fingers to write nonsense.

Even if I write something that seems childish to you, you are in no position to give a stupid opinion like the one you gave.

Who says I am miserable? You are married with kids but you still have time to poke your pig nose in matters you could have simply ignored tells me: You probably have Children that think you are a terrible mum(which is very likely) If you do have a husband, he is probably having a mistress(being away from a miserable wife) and you are here on Nairaland lookng for stories that match your miserable life.

Pls, anywhere you see my username, please ignore. You don't have to be in my mentions.

U are such a useless boy to have time to type all this epistle! Wld have answered u based on all the rubbish u wrote up there, but none of them fits into my character so I have nothing to say concerning that. Go get busy

Ur username u said? I don't even know what it is, can't keep such stinker in my beautiful brain. So I will never notice u on another thread, it's obvious u will remember mine, I will be waiting for u. AssHole!!!
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2016
NULL
Re: ...null by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Is it not supposed to be three months that after exposure
Re: ...null by lordtriplee(m): 9:19am On Jun 05, 2016
fart:
I have a question about those top companies what else do they check for apart from HIV? I am asking because HIV is not the only STD. Do they check for all th STD? What else does the test comprise of please? Also, if you have high blood pressure will the company REJECT you?

I think they check for HIV mostly. Since most STDS can be treated. There are hundreds of STDs - no company can test for all. High blood pressure is also a valid one...I think they would see it as a risky investment too
Re: ...null by BlackWhiteNation(f): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89

(1) (Reply)

Rhinoplasty Surgery: WHY , HOW And WHERE / The Cause Of Death During Childbirth? / Nasal Congestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.