Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

This Is The Best Policy In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Best Policy In Nigeria (462 Views)

More Nigerians Commit Suicide As Obasanjo's Policy Takes Its Toll (Throwback) / Why Is Buhari So Disrespectful Of Federal Character Policy In His Appointments? / NNPC APPOINTMENT: PMB's Northanisation Policy In Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Best Policy In Nigeria by Otori123(m): 2:26pm On May 13, 2016
IT'S TIME TO LAUGH

There I was, always getting tired while working; always affected by the circumstances of the day. But after somedays, I was awarded the fruit of my labour and all was forgotten about my bitter experience that acually got me to this "sweet someday".

Let's now draw an analogy from the above and relate it to our dear country. Yes! We have been going through tough moment as a nation but it is time to settle for the worst that will lead us to the best. It was just recently we had about the removal of fuel subsidy. I was particularly against it in the first instance until I took some minutes down the lane of quiet moment and got it all arranged in thought as follows:
1. If this does not favour us, it would not have been implemented
2. No leader will want to kill a population of over 150million citizens
3. It's all about deregulation
WHAT IS DEREGULATION? Deregulation is the process of removing or
reducing state regulations, typically in the economic
sphere. It is the undoing or repeal of governmental
regulation of the economy. It became common in
advanced industrial economies in the 1970s and
1980s, as a result of new trends in economic
thinking about the inefficiencies of government
regulation, and the risk that regulatory agencies
would be controlled by the regulated industry to its
benefit, and thereby hurt consumers and the wider
economy.
So from the above definition, one will painstakingly understand that it is even all to the benefit of consumers. And who are the consumers in PMS (premium motor spirit) consumption? It is the Nigerian citizens of course. Soon, everyone will have a stake in the economy development of this nation. Yes, we are definitely going to feel the heat, but when its impact starts telling its tale, it will all now be about enjoyment because the pms price will drastically reduce I.e could be sold at even 40naira. Don't u know that was how the telecommunication system came about and now Sims are now been sold for free. Deregulation will bring about competition and prices will be forced down to its comfortable minimum.

Well, I have settled my mind on the worst. Even though I do not have a car now, I sense that my car might come out from this deregulation system. I am happy while others cry because I see hope everywhere.

Nigeria is too dear to my heart to easily give up on her.

Long Live Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: This Is The Best Policy In Nigeria by chikel2000(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2016
I am optimist too, I believe dis year will be d beginning of my best yrs too coupled with my swidy oochoili123

(1) (Reply)

Maiduguri Recorded Its First Rain In 2016 9th Of April. / Weep,for Nlc Is In A State Of Coma / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Express Disappointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.