Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . (670 Views)

To Ladies That Likes Men Too Much / Why Ain't African Men Too Romantic / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by Eddygourdo(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2016
Nothing I enjoy moree than a lady on a tight pair of dark blue jeans. If she is curvy , you would see a reason to thaank God for this beautiful gift he gave us as men. Yet as much as I enjoy it. There is an issue I have been faced with many times and need clarification on proper conduct.

Babes in the house , abeg if your fly is wide open, unzipped and a stranger(man) calls your attention to that. How would you feel. Appreciative of him ? Or disgusted at the pervert.

I need an answwer to this because many atimes I am in such a situation. My spirit always pushes me to quickly alert the lady. Yet I do not so am not termed a pervert for looking (everybody looks...who no like better thing).

I remember a situation many years ago where I sat wwith a lady in a bus, she wore a white skirt and we got talking, we even exchanged numbers sef, but once we got down I noticed a large red splot at her behind (the thing leaked or thereabouts). As I made to run after her and alert her. Other men stopped me and looked at me like wats my own sef . I felt bad as I watched her walk. Unknowing and ofcouse shamefully till a woman from nowwhere rushed and covered her up with a headtie. She never picked my call after that day. Either in embarrasment or in hatred that I likely saw it aand never alerted her.

So do u prefer men look away at ur wardrobe malfuction or should we alert u to it?
Re: A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by feran15(m): 2:37pm On May 13, 2016
i think its better you tell them. But cautiously.
they might feel embarassed at the moment, but its for their own good

1 Like

Re: A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 13, 2016
hmmmmmmm... the poster above me has said it all.
I think it is better for you to tell her so she can quickly adjust or cover up as the case may be than for her to be a laughing stock up until she gets to her destination.

#MY2cents
Re: A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 13, 2016
feran15:
i think its better you tell them. But cautiously.

they might feel embarassed at the moment, but its for their own good

Re: A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by mhizeva(f): 3:23pm On May 13, 2016
Think of this situation in which your mother cautioned and scolded you in front of your peeps making you feel like a child.

Thats the same thing... although the child will feel embarrassed about his mothers actions it will go a long way to train him up....

So no lady would be embarrassed to the extent of insulting you... We all know that men like to stare at our assets... So are all men perverts?
Re: A Serious Question To The Ladies......even to the men Too . by Hillzy(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2016
T

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imagine What A Young Girl Of 17 Was Caught Doing With A 48 Years Old Man / WHY Love Is Lacking In NIGERIA!... Here's Why. / Why Is It So Important For Girls To Know If You Missed Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.