Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Condemn APC! - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Condemn APC! - Cramjones (1390 Views)

Nigerians Condemn APC For Appointing El-rufai As Chair Of Restructuring Committe / I Condemn Killing Innocents But No One Has The Monopoly Of Violence / William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2016
I want to say a very big SHAME to all APC supporters, how can you support a government that has no economic plan? How can you support a government that repeated a budget from the previous administration they soo bitterly criticized? A government that has refused to devalue the naira yet fixes prices of PMS based on black market value, that almost doubles fuel price without even considering letting people know how they plan to use the savings to alleviate suffering. How can you support such an insensitive government? That kept quiet when herdmen killed scores. Shame on you APC supporters.

Then I will say a bigger SHAME!!!! to PDP supporters, how can you support a government that swallowed the foreign reserve when crude oil prices where at record high prices, how can you support a government that had little to no development or savings in a time of boom? A government where billions of naira meant for fighting insurgency was pocketed and the then president had the guts to say stealing is not corruption. A government where an exposure of $20billion loss was met by a witch hunt and sack. A big SHAME on you.

Everyone should have massively been against the last administration and should be massively against this administration and their flaws. We have simply moved from one type of bad to another. An economically good government and morally bad to an apparently morally good government and economically bad one. Both are bad and both should be condemned.

-Dr. Chinedu Obikili

PS: CramJones agrees!

-CramJones

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Boss13: 3:25pm On May 13, 2016
Even from you. Na wa o
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2016
Cramjones isn't Fani Kayode truly cool
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by ganisucks(f): 3:27pm On May 13, 2016
Attention seeker nobody knows Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ noone cares about your opinion. Go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ hustle, Buhari will no longer pay your allowance.

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Edykul(f): 3:30pm On May 13, 2016
shocked
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Gmajor(m): 3:36pm On May 13, 2016
Everyone is now wailing

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Bigblogman(m): 3:46pm On May 13, 2016
Cramjones you are an example of how not to be an influence . So Buhari don't invite you to private security meetings again Abi? You lying scumbag. Na only God go punish you for being among those people that deceived many Nairalanders into believing this scam of a govt. You will never make front page again, because even the mods have seen how useless and clueless you are.

Nobody knows you again.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by mrhansome12(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
The way this guy de condemn APC he will soon be President wailers association of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by favouredseed(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2016
LOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 13, 2016
Who cares

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 13, 2016
Someone has to say this. I mean seriously, it's now too obvious:

I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Themonster: 4:46pm On May 13, 2016
ganisucks:
Attention seeker nobody knows Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ noone cares about your opinion. Go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ hustle, Buhari will no longer pay your allowance.
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Almajiri1: 4:51pm On May 13, 2016
I endorse the message.
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by dunkem21(m): 4:56pm On May 13, 2016
There will be a mega WAILING convention on NL come May, 21 ..

..All new wailees' must sign a duly completed wailers form and most importantly carry a bucket of wailed' tears ..

Join us!

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by ganisucks(f): 4:59pm On May 13, 2016
Themonster:
[b][/b]
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Mynd44
I will read every comment Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ make from now on, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ if I see one slip up, I'll report Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ †̥♥ the moderators faster than a speeding train.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Themonster: 5:04pm On May 13, 2016
ganisucks:

I will read every comment Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ make from now on, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ if I see one slip up, I'll report Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ †̥♥ the moderators faster than a speeding train.
am sorry i misfired i taught you're a... check my post i have edited it grin
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Themonster: 5:05pm On May 13, 2016
ganisucks:

am sorry i misfired i taught you're a... check my post i have edited it
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by lekkie073(m): 5:06pm On May 13, 2016
cramjones:
I want to say a very big SHAME to all APC supporters, how can you support a government that has no economic plan? How can you support a government that repeated a budget from the previous administration they soo bitterly criticized? A government that has refused to devalue the naira yet fixes prices of PMS based on black market value, that almost doubles fuel price without even considering letting people know how they plan to use the savings to alleviate suffering. How can you support such an insensitive government? That kept quiet when herdmen killed scores. Shame on you APC supporters.

Then I will say a bigger SHAME!!!! to PDP supporters, how can you support a government that swallowed the foreign reserve when crude oil prices where at record high prices, how can you support a government that had little to no development or savings in a time of boom? A government where billions of naira meant for fighting insurgency was pocketed and the then president had the guts to say stealing is not corruption. A government where an exposure of $20billion loss was met by a witch hunt and sack. A big SHAME on you.

Everyone should have massively been against the last administration and should be massively against this administration and their flaws. We have simply moved from one type of bad to another. An economically good government and morally bad to an apparently morally good government and economically bad one. Both are bad and both should be condemned.

-Dr. Chinedu Obikili

-CramJones
since u didnt get any dividend on ur investment on Buhari's campaign....u dey feel bad..abi

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Emekamex(m): 5:08pm On May 13, 2016
The chief zombie is now receiving sense, wonders shall never end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by ganisucks(f): 5:21pm On May 13, 2016
Themonster:
am sorry i misfired i taught you're a... check my post i have edited it
Go A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ sin no more.

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by malton: 6:06pm On May 13, 2016
Because you are who again?

Your opinion doesn't matter man!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by chally02(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2016
This is serious o, you mean say this guy don turn wailer??
Is this not the same guy threatening people for being against buhari....
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by White007(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2016
Nigeria is run by a load of rich bloated criminals, filling their pockets any way they can, stepping on the poor and grinning as they do it.

Btw, Cramjones, ekaro!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by nigeriafilm(m): 7:40pm On May 13, 2016
When is FG going to probe the NNPC $20b unremitted fund allegation by SLS?

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by TheNonce: 7:47pm On May 13, 2016
sad
cramjones:

-Dr. Chinedu Obikili

-CramJones

Shut up! No one gives a _fuck about whatever an inconsequential imp like you agrees or disagrees with!

Now go and drink some beer, cure your painment and think about new ways to feed your wife and kids!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by ElCount: 11:21pm On May 13, 2016
OP please wail responsibly. I don't know who recruited you thru the back door without proper orientation

Rule number one don't blame the past administrations that's a zombie thing focus your wailing energy on the present administration

2 Likes

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by MrOlai: 11:59pm On May 13, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Don't be deceived by the post. FFK is cramjones. Maybe someone is handling his account for him now or he posted this from the EFCC detention.
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by worksmart(m): 2:24am On May 14, 2016
The EFCC may allow him internet access
SamuelAnyawu:

1 Like

Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by HisRoyalHardnes(m): 4:51am On May 14, 2016
Cram jones abeg abeg abeg, handkerchief no dey to giv u make u take wipe ya tears.

E no good make zombie dey cry pass wailer na.
Re: I Condemn APC! - Cramjones by Goddex: 6:18am On May 14, 2016
Boss13:
Even from you. Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / Fayose's Aide On Parliamentary Matters Resigns,Says He Can No Longer Pretend(pic / Sen. Dino Melaye Threatens To Beat Up Tinubu As Senate Plot To Impeach Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.