Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman (1391 Views)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman / I Will Trek Again For Buhari - Hashimu Debunks Rumour / Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 11:02am On May 19, 2016
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.

The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by klassykute(m): 11:03am On May 19, 2016
e eye don clear abi .. welcome back to the country bro

1 Like

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by chocolateme(f): 11:06am On May 19, 2016
You haven't seen anything yet my brother.. I remember how you threw a party on your return back to Lagos here just at the back of my house here and you people no gree person sleep peacefully because you trek go shake hands with Bubu.
There is no work without pay so don't complain.. You go still trek from Nigeria here to Limpopo city in South Africa or even to the Limpopo river located at Mozambique.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by dulaman: 11:08am On May 19, 2016
Then teck back
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Jirate(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2016
Thank God for You my Dear, Just imagine the Distance you Trekked for Nothing, Thank God you did not Die during the Fruitless Trekking.
Buhari is certainly not Worth the Effort and Sacrifice. Period cool cool cool

Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Firefire(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2016
Chai, chai, chai. cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Flexherbal(m): 11:38am On May 19, 2016
They said you should trek back.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 11:48am On May 19, 2016
oya Lalasticlala where are you na....FP TINZ grin
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by chivic(m): 11:55am On May 19, 2016
Then treck from Abuja to Libya in protest.Who say make you track before?

let me advice you.next time consult experience people first,before making irrational decision.
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by maryjaysblog: 12:09pm On May 19, 2016
tongue it was only prophetic. now he will trek by force
dammydrumz:
Hashimu Suleiman, the man who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in celebration of President Muhammadu Buhari’s victory in 2015 presidential election has described his action as a big mistake.

Suleiman said he regretted trekking for Buhari who has now made life unbearable for the masses.

The man expressed his dissatisfaction with the way the president has been ruling Nigeria in the last one year.

He was quoted as saying, “Removing fuel subsidy at this hard time is not palatable to hear, when so many workers and labourers can hardly put food on their table, many companies have folded up, and cost of living is very high.

“Nigerians have been hoping for a positive change for a very long time, enduring hardship and now the Federal government wants to make things worse for the masses.”
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by teegrams(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2016
source?
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2016
grin as fuel is now N145
maryjaysblog:
tongue it was only prophetic. now he will trek by force
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 19, 2016
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by omodave(m): 12:58pm On May 19, 2016
No no no oooo don't regret now because it has just started, my prayer for you is not to commit suicide by the time u will realise how bad things has gone, hmmm who na never see anything
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by GodpunishBuhari: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Firefire:
Chai, chai, chai. cheesy grin
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Iykopeeee: 1:11pm On May 19, 2016
as big as that guy looks, he trekked from lagos to abuja foolishly to thank and eulogise a man who lives in affluence. now reality has dawned oh him
Re: I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 19, 2016
The first day I saw Buhari on TV screen campaigning for election, I knew he's a Chameleon!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Buhari Removing The Food From My Kids mouth / Rice Revolution Has Started – Emefiele / US Election: Nnamdi Kanu Congratulates Trump, Says America Will Be Great Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.