Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) (17280 Views)

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 1:00pm On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

Exactly, it's not supernatural it's african science.

If there's a third world, kindly show me the first and second..
Third World is simply an expression for developing nations like ours.I like to think you are just joking.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by HardMirror(m): 1:23pm On May 15, 2016
wirinet:

My johnny, i still can't thank you enough for the wonderful work you are doing here to free our youth from religious indoctrination. The time and effort you take in de-indoctrination of our youth is enormous. We need our youths to use their time, energy and innovation to chart our future instead of wasting their time only on religious activities. You remind me of the legendary Tai Solarin, he was responsible for my own de-indoctrination in the early 80's.

Let me add my on opinion on this so called "insert in the body juju". Even though we do not have the full details of the diagnosis of the doctor, so we can know the type of insect and where they infected the body, insects infecting the human body is no big deal. My best friend once had a big insect and (larva of some sort of fly), removed from his skin, it was huge. I think fly larva infecting the skin is fairly common in Nigeria. As for fully grown insects like cockroaches and terminates, i do not know, but i do know that the human body is capable of labouring a large number of parasites.

If a qualified medical doctor (a scientist) actually saw strange insects in a patients body and just shouted "juju", then that doctor should have his license revoked. Even if he was not curious enough to actually obtain samples of the insects for further examination, he should have at least reported the strange case to the Federal ministry of health and the world health organization to stop further infestations. If the world (human body) is being invaded by alien insects or strange disease, that is how a Nigerian doctor will throw his hands up and shout juju.
Lol
Reminds me of what happened in Ondo town last year. When people were going blind and dying within hours. I had a girlfriend who was a nurse in Ondo state, she kept saying it was spiritual. Sir, to say I was disappointed in her is an understatement. Eventually I was proven right when it was discovered that the cause was Methanol in the Local Gin (ogogoro) they consumed.
We brokeup only because she could not marry an atheist.
Also reminds me of the Ebola salt bath incidence. Even doctors were bathing with salt in Nigeria, that was the day I knew this country was in trouble

2 Likes

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Weah96: 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hian ... It's like asking Christians to pray so that bridges would be constructed and houses built on their own . Some people use charms to cure sicknesses - my room mate's snake bite was taken care of by mere incantations by a herbalist , according to him .

According to him, was the snake a venomous one?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by FincoApps(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Third World is simply an expression for developing nations like ours.I like to think you are just joking.

EXACTLY!!!
Besides, if he want's to know countries regarded as 1st and 2nd world countries, google is there
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
Those of you talking with your heads up in the clouds are just kids without experience. You talk based on what you ve read or seen on TV. I m sure the OP is terribly disappointed with the answers he got from his role model atheist. Pls you can disbelieve in the existence of the Christian God but don't tell me that diabolical powers or juju doesn't exist. I ve had countless experience in this life to know that such powers exist right from my secondary school with boys using touch and follow ring on girls till now that a pastor I m seeing for the first time in my life will look into my eyes and tell me my family history. What will you call a girl vomiting a snake and a fish in a crusade when it's happening in your presence? Science or magic? I v seen a man tell a group of people to settle him else rain will destroy their occasion and when they called his bluff, it rained hell that day in the peak of dry season, just in that village. What will you call this one, weather science and meteorology abi? What of an aunt that I know was as poor as poverty itself till she came across a pastor who told her she was bewitched, they had to embark on deliverance and some stuff were uprooted from her house. I was her chief mocker during this period. It wasn't up to a month after the so called deliverance this woman automatically became wealthy. Today she is a millionaire. What will you say happened there biko? Travel of the mind abi? I v seen a man with swollen legs and he was flown to India. They couldn't even cure him and they complained that all the drugs given to him were having adverse effect. The hospital then concluded it was a rare form of cancer and left the man to die. That same man was healed by a native doctor in my village and the man's brother who it was revealed did the charm is currently having a swollen leg. Pls explain this one, learned atheists.

And stop making the OP look like a fool. I have seen a boy get shot at close range with a pump action and it didn't penetrate. And pls save those your target and marksmanship story , this guy samples the shirt he wore that day and the bullet holes are visible.

Dear OP, powers exist. That is the plain truth and anyone who says otherwise is living in self denial. I ve seen so many things to know that these powers exist. I don't know why you want to become an atheist at all but if there are powers then there must be a superior one. From my experiences and not from mere reading and watching TV , I have fully accepted that God is highest but why He decided to let this other powers thrive is what I don't fully understand but maybe it is to show that He is stronger than all of them. Don't get deceived, powers exist, just a visit to a native doctor will show you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by ttime(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2016
HardMirror:

The real question is what is God?
That is the root question we should answer.

When you are able to define God appropriately it becomes easy to address all these questions about God.

The dictionary meaning of God does not in anyway prove God exists, it only points to the fact that Religion says God exists and this is what religion says God is.
If God is limited to the definition religion gives It, then which God is God?
Which claims about God is true?

Juju and supernatural DOES NOT prove God exists. If you see a dog on the road it does not prove God exists, it only proves dog exists.

If you see a car on the road, it does not prove Man exists. We know man exists because man can testify for himself. Man can prove for himself that he made the car.

You don't see monkey, goats, dogs fighting over who made the car.
There is order.

So which God made the supernatural? Can the God attest for itself?

This is highly worrisome. But lets take u as a case study, what prove is thr that u actualy exist now? Can u prove dat u are existing? As a human being? In 500 yrs frm nw, thr wil b literally no trace of ur xistenc archeologicaly, and in space, thr wil be no record of an event that proves ur existenc, and since al dos that knw u wil b long dead, applying d principl of relativity, E=MCsquare since ur mass is negligible to d mas of d universe and d distance u would hav traveld ur entire life would be negligible compared to d distance light travels in a year, *500yrs... Thrfore d univers records no record of any events 4 ur existence, so we may safely assume u never existed in relation 2 d universe.

Besides, I cant c u right now, how can u prove its nt an AR bot dat posted ds.
Of d entire colours in d light spectrum, d only range the human eye can decode, called visible light ranges 4rm Red to Violet... Others ar cald ultraviolet.
Wat of sound... Those we cant decode (beyond hearn range) are ultra sonic, super sonic... Etc.
Altho we knw thr ar animals wth better hearing, and can pick sounds of family packs, and mates miles away, also, thr are insects that can see infrared, invisible 2 d human eye. So, if d fact that i cant see somethn means its nt there, thn x-rays, radio waves, cosmic wave background, dark matter, dark energy, ... Micro organisms and pathogenic bacteria., etc...

Infact, nothing exists... Scientificaly speaking
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

A derogatory expression you mean....
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

A derogatory expression you mean....
Third World:the developing countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.Is Nigeria not a developing country? How the hell is this derogatory?
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Third World:the developing countries of Asia, Africa and Latin America.Is Nigeria not a developing country? How the hell is this derogatory?

It's derogatory because it's archaic. It has nothing to do with developing or emerging economies.

"Third World" is archaic: The notion that there is not one world but three is a vestige of the Cold War, when the U.S. and its non-Communist allies were deemed the First World, the Communist Bloc was defined as the Second World, and nonaligned nations, which were predominantly poor, were designated the Third World.

Mind you when this word was coined. Countries like Austria, Sweden and Switzerland were under this blanket and they were not poor then. Today it's now a stereotype to call poor countries which makes it derogatory expression. That's why I said there is no such thing as a third world country.

For the power I invested in data. I implore you to open your mind... grin
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by analice107: 4:33pm On May 15, 2016
stainlex:

Which is more convenient to believe? A blunt cutlass or juju?

I've seen your several attempts to argue here. I understand the feeling. Cognitive dissonance. You should realize that the human mind is very susceptible to illusions. People that understand this can do wonders with it. No odeshi warrior can survive the firing squad. Never happened. Never will. Ruminate on that. OPC, Bakassi Boys and all shoulda been recruited by the UN for peacekeeping missions and all, but where are they today? Fooling the gullible. When the whites came back then, our juju couldn't stop them. In fact, the Awujale of Ijebuland admitted in defeat, "no fit for fight with white man"..I don't think the Ijebu Warriors then didn't have juju. The only place juju works is in movies. I'm not trying to convince you though, but I understand why you believe what you believe. Trust me, that you (and others) believe in something doesn't make it true. My 2 cents.
ok.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Immorttal: 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
Grizzlybear. Your question is a very deep one and one among many that is constantly intercepting on people's path to liberation.
Questions like: why do prayer works? Why do people perform some supernatural feats? Why do i experience inner bliss if God doesn't exist?
Holy spirit is real!!! God must exists!!.

Now to shed some first time light to your question,my spiritual itinerary is a very rare one. first,my journey started as an agnostic to atheist,agnostic back again to pantheist. My transition was very quick and phenomenal,i was able to learn in a short time what could have taken the average man 10 years to conclude. Acknowledging that Spiritual powers exists and it comes at a prize was one of them. It is sheer ignorance for one to brush aside certain distinguishable concepts simply because it has not been scientifically established beyond doubt.The truth is,everything is energy even your thoughts and it can be transformed,anyone who disregard this notion is yet to experience life on a heterogenous frequency we are spirits,and we have invisible spirit guides operating on the astral plane. When i said everything is energy,its because science have also proven it,do you know you have a sort of connection and attunement with the clothes you wear or shoes you put on,etc,the invisible energy from that connection can be used to invoke one's spirit into submission because a portal has already been created and it can be manipulated into good or evil intentions using volition,affirmations,enchantment,visuals and some other stuff.The intensity of these effects depends on your spirit guards and the belief system one have carried through all their life,if you belief black magic would have an effect on your life,the likely hood increases and its also applicable when you belief otherwise. So black magic exists in everyday life it can be practised by anyone and a spirit can be invoked by anyone,its pretty easy.Its quite confusing but i see no correlation between spirit and existence of God. God is not a spirit,God is a presence.God is all that is everything,God is the Universe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 5:17pm On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

It's derogatory because it's archaic. It has nothing to do with developing or emerging economies.

"Third World" is archaic: The notion that there is not one world but three is a vestige of the Cold War, when the U.S. and its non-Communist allies were deemed the First World, the Communist Bloc was defined as the Second World, and nonaligned nations, which were predominantly poor, were designated the Third World.

Mind you when this word was coined. Countries like Austria, Sweden and Switzerland were under this blanket and they were not poor then. Today it's now a stereotype to call poor countries which makes it derogatory expression. That's why I said there is no such thing as a third world country.

For the power I invested in data. I implore you to open your mind... grin
I have scoured the internet to find something concrete to back up your but all I saw are people's opinions.The history you wrote up there is not incorrect but I think that the use of the term has evolved to mean developing countries.If this was not the case,media outlets like CNN and the New York Times would not still be using it and none of the dictionaries I have looked at refer to the term as archaic or derogatory.So whence cometh thine information?

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by urahara(m): 5:41pm On May 15, 2016
analice107:

Is it that you deny these things or they don't happen where you come from?
when i was a kid, there were these Jaz men who come to entertain us with magic, afterwards sell their wares. A man will use this knife Mae Suya uses to slice through their stomach, stick it into their eyes, nothing happens. A man will lie down and a plank will be place on him, a car will drive through him, nothing will happen to him, i have seen a man who lifted a car with his teeth off the ground. he stood erect with the car by his teeth.
An Hausa man came to my village, he never went into the River, How he did it, no one knows till this day, but he tied a robe to a stick by the bank of the river and spiritually tied an Hippopotamus and pulled it to the river bank and it was killed. He never stepped inside the water.
I have seen where a man took an empty giant Milo Can , opened it for us to see it was empty, closed it, shook it and open it again, steaming hot Jellof rice filled the Can, he scoped it out and people ate it to prove it was indeed rice.
Its either you are lying or you are living in denial.

I trust u analice .

U know dey disappoint
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by neocortex: 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
plaetton:
Juju , just like God, is a contradiction in terms.

Juju is supposed to be the possession and display of supernatural powers.

Just like God, we have never in a stadium been serviced with a display of supernatural juju.
Everything about juju, just like God, is dem say, dem say.

If juju was real, the world's technological, military and economic superpowers would be a roll call of super juju Nations.

We had juju, but few oyinbo men sailed thousands of miles across the seas to steal our sons and daughters for hundreds of years ?

And they walked right back to take all our land, our resources, gave us medicine to heal out sick, showed us better ways to plant our crops, etc. Etc.

Nonsense.
Just like God, we invent the myth of juju to scare ourselves.
Nothing more.

What most people mistake as juju(at least the ones that works) are natural poisons and hypnotisers.
The "knowledge" are carefully guarded by the custodians such as they create a sense of awe in the
uninitiated minds.
There is nothing spiritual about them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by neocortex: 6:10pm On May 15, 2016
ttime:

This is highly worrisome. But lets take u as a case study, what prove is thr that u actualy exist now? Can u prove dat u are existing? As a human being? In 500 yrs frm nw, thr wil b literally no trace of ur xistenc archeologicaly, and in space, thr wil be no record of an event that proves ur existenc, and since al dos that knw u wil b long dead, applying d principl of relativity, E=MCsquare since ur mass is negligible to d mas of d universe and d distance u would hav traveld ur entire life would be negligible compared to d distance light travels in a year, *500yrs... Thrfore d univers records no record of any events 4 ur existence, so we may safely assume u never existed in relation 2 d universe.

Besides, I cant c u right now, how can u prove its nt an AR bot dat posted ds.
Of d entire colours in d light spectrum, d only range the human eye can decode, called visible light ranges 4rm Red to Violet... Others ar cald ultraviolet.
Wat of sound... Those we cant decode (beyond hearn range) are ultra sonic, super sonic... Etc.
Altho we knw thr ar animals wth better hearing, and can pick sounds of family packs, and mates miles away, also, thr are insects that can see infrared, invisible 2 d human eye. So, if d fact that i cant see somethn means its nt there, thn x-rays, radio waves, cosmic wave background, dark matter, dark energy, ... Micro organisms and pathogenic bacteria., etc...

Infact, nothing exists... Scientificaly speaking

Are you saying that god once existed and he is now dead ?

Since he didn't claim anything , he has nothing to prove.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by neocortex: 6:14pm On May 15, 2016
Larryfly:
Those of you talking with your heads up in the clouds are just kids without experience. You talk based on what you ve read or seen on TV. I m sure the OP is terribly disappointed with the answers he got from his role model atheist. Pls you can disbelieve in the existence of the Christian God but don't tell me that diabolical powers or juju doesn't exist. I ve had countless experience in this life to know that such powers exist right from my secondary school with boys using touch and follow ring on girls till now that a pastor I m seeing for the first time in my life will look into my eyes and tell me my family history. What will you call a girl vomiting a snake and a fish in a crusade when it's happening in your presence? Science or magic? I v seen a man tell a group of people to settle him else rain will destroy their occasion and when they called his bluff, it rained hell that day in the peak of dry season, just in that village. What will you call this one, weather science and meteorology abi? What of an aunt that I know was as poor as poverty itself till she came across a pastor who told her she was bewitched, they had to embark on deliverance and some stuff were uprooted from her house. I was her chief mocker during this period. It wasn't up to a month after the so called deliverance this woman automatically became wealthy. Today she is a millionaire. What will you say happened there biko? Travel of the mind abi? I v seen a man with swollen legs and he was flown to India. They couldn't even cure him and they complained that all the drugs given to him were having adverse effect. The hospital then concluded it was a rare form of cancer and left the man to die. That same man was healed by a native doctor in my village and the man's brother who it was revealed did the charm is currently having a swollen leg. Pls explain this one, learned atheists.

And stop making the OP look like a fool. I have seen a boy get shot at close range with a pump action and it didn't penetrate. And pls save those your target and marksmanship story , this guy samples the shirt he wore that day and the bullet holes are visible.

Dear OP, powers exist. That is the plain truth and anyone who says otherwise is living in self denial. I ve seen so many things to know that these powers exist. I don't know why you want to become an atheist at all but if there are powers then there must be a superior one. From my experiences and not from mere reading and watching TV , I have fully accepted that God is highest but why He decided to let this other powers thrive is what I don't fully understand but maybe it is to show that He is stronger than all of them. Don't get deceived, powers exist, just a visit to a native doctor will show you.

You have been fooled for so long.
First, why doesn't those boys use their voice instead of a ring ?
Is it that anything you don't understand must be juju ?
Second, the so called crusades are magic shows designed to create fear
of unknown in your mouth.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 6:38pm On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I have scoured the internet to find something concrete to back up your but all I saw are people's opinions.The history you wrote up there is not incorrect but I think that the use of the term has evolved to mean developing countries.If this was not the case,media outlets like CNN and the New York Times would not still be using it and none of the dictionaries I have looked at refer to the term as archaic or derogatory.So whence cometh thine information?

Dude its simple... the cold war is over!!! That makes its use archaic. It is derogatory because it's condescending and makes no sense. Words like developing, emerging markets makes sense. The so called first or second world call themselves developed or industrialized countries.

Meanwhile, If you've to wait for news outlets before you gather your thoughts and reason with facts, which I presented to you and you confirmed. my friend you're on a very long thing .
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 6:49pm On May 15, 2016
GooseBaba:

Dude its simple... the cold war is over!!! That makes its use archaic. It is derogatory because it's condescending and makes no sense. Words like developing, emerging markets makes sense. The so called first or second world call themselves developed or industrialized countries.

Meanwhile, If you've to wait for news outlets before you gather your thoughts and reason with facts, which I presented to you and you confirmed. my friend you're on a very long thing .

which yeye facts? Did you miss the part about the evolution of the term? Show me a credible source(dictionary or website) where it has been labelled derogatory.Unless you are telling me to just take your word for it.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 15, 2016
neocortex:

You have been fooled for so long.
First, why doesn't those boys use their voice instead of a ring ?
Is it that anything you don't understand must be juju ?
Second, the so called crusades are magic shows designed to create fear
of unknown in your mouth.

Oshe solomon. I see your wisdom. A lady in her forties who couldnt keep a man and after she vomited those stuff got married the same year. The vomiting, her subsequent marriage after years of being single and her current family were all staged to create fear in me?

If what you are portraying is wisdom, pls leave me in my folly.

1 Like

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by neocortex: 7:25pm On May 15, 2016
Larryfly:

Oshe solomon. I see your wisdom. A lady in her forties who couldnt keep a man and after she vomited those stuff got married the same year. The vomiting, her subsequent marriage after years of being single and her current family were all staged to create fear in me?

If what you are portraying is wisdom, pls leave me in my folly.

It is not too hard to arrange marriages these days.
Experienced stage magicians can make you believe anything.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05pm On May 15, 2016
dalaman:

Why won't he lie. He might want you to believe he has some strong babalawo that has his back. We know how people fear and revere those that claim they have the backing of strong juju men. If incantations can cure deadly snake bites then they should be able to build houses simple. So long as incantations can not build houses and bridges then they remain the lie that they are period. I am sick and tired of you guys and your dem say them say thrash. Use your incantations and juju to do something tangible let's see. Use juju to build a house from thin air and shut all of us up. Stop promoting lies and superstition.

Owk
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 8:18pm On May 15, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
which yeye facts? Did you miss the part about the evolution of the term? Show me a credible source(dictionary or website) where it has been labelled derogatory.Unless you are telling me to just take your word for it.

Sigh*.... Read what you just wrote. What was the original term and how did it evolve? Clearly you read but cannot comprehend.

So it has to be labeled derogatory before it becomes derogatory... Lmao!!! Common sense is no longer common for you. Is it not declared derogatory before it is reported by your media and dictionary. Abi it just evolve itself to the media. The opinions you saw on your research are declaratory.

Well You don't have to take my word for it. You just have to think critically and look at the image been projected on the countries. I'm thinking that would be too hard for you. Since you need to find it in dictionary or media reports.

At least you have learned something new today. There's no such thing as a third world country..
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by ttime(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2016
neocortex:

Are you saying that god once existed and he is now dead ?

Since he didn't claim anything , he has nothing to prove.

my broda, God isn't d reference point here, u are. Am trying 2 reason along d borders of ur psychology, based on ur idiosyncracy.
I jst dnt bliv dat a goat is a goat because i can c it. Actually, d goat that i can c makes me wonder d numerous vertebrates out there that i cant c, or cant prove thr existence.
Even in d periodic table in chemistry, thr are elements whose properties, mass and atomic nos re predicted but whch hav nt been discovered. Even our knwledge abt energy and matter is so limited, thats y our applications 2 these remain primitive,
i bliv wat i can c points me 2 wat i can not c.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by neocortex: 8:07am On May 16, 2016
ttime:

my broda, God isn't d reference point here, u are. Am trying 2 reason along d borders of ur psychology, based on ur idiosyncracy.
I jst dnt bliv dat a goat is a goat because i can c it. Actually, d goat that i can c makes me wonder d numerous vertebrates out there that i cant c, or cant prove thr existence.
Even in d periodic table in chemistry, thr are elements whose properties, mass and atomic nos re predicted but whch hav nt been discovered. Even our knwledge abt energy and matter is so limited, thats y our applications 2 these remain primitive,
i bliv wat i can c points me 2 wat i can not c.

Well, you have answered your own question.

Does the vertebrate and elements you can't see ask you for worship ?

Do they claim to be your creator by "inspiring" some select men ?

Are you afraid that these unseen elements will burn you in hell forever if you
don't acknowledge or worship ?

Every time you encountered an unexplainable scenario , do you say "oh elements"
this must be your handiwork ?

If you answer all these questions sincerely you will find out that unknown and god
are entirely different things.

It is one thing for someone to claim that a yellow serpent lives in a distant planet,
it is another thing for one to claim that this serpent creates everything and he will
punish those who who don't believe it.

While you may not be required to prove your personal opinions, it is mandatory
that provide evidence to any claim you make, especially one that supposedly controls
and affect every body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 9:05am On May 16, 2016
GooseBaba:

Sigh*.... Read what you just wrote. What was the original term and how did it evolve? Clearly you read but cannot comprehend.

So it has to be labeled derogatory before it becomes derogatory... Lmao!!! Common sense is no longer common for you. Is it not declared derogatory before it is reported by your media and dictionary. Abi it just evolve itself to the media. The opinions you saw on your research are declaratory.

Well You don't have to take my word for it. You just have to think critically and look at the image been projected on the countries. I'm thinking that would be too hard for you. Since you need to find it in dictionary or media reports.

At least you have learned something new today. There's no such thing as a third world country..

Yes.Declare yourself victorious without anything to back it up.Loon.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 4:12pm On May 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Yes.Declare yourself victorious without anything to back it up.Loon.

Lol.... Trying to console yourself are we? Critical thinking is clearly not part of your mental capacity.

Oya take this from almighty New York times. Since you cannot think for yourself.

The End of the 'Developing World' - The New York Times.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 4:16pm On May 16, 2016
GooseBaba:

Lol.... Trying to console yourself are we? Critical thinking is clearly not part of your mental capacity.

Oya take this from almighty New York times. Since you cannot think for yourself.

The End of the 'Developing World' - The New York Times.

Here's to the critical thinker...mor0n.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 4:24pm On May 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Here's to the critical thinker...mor0n.

I see I broke you.... Resulting to insults are we..!? Lolz..
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by Ranchhoddas: 4:36pm On May 16, 2016
GooseBaba:

I see I broke you.... RESORTING to insults are we..!? Lolz..
Break me? You are quite delusional.I cannot accept what you tell me without anything credible to back it up.I am afraid your 'critical thinking' is just not good enough for me.How hard can this be to understand? PS: I fixed your bad English and it was you who started with the insults.
Re: On the Supernatural & Juju (Black Magic) by GooseBaba: 7:06pm On May 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Break me? You are quite delusional.I cannot accept what you tell me without anything credible to back it up.I am afraid your 'critical thinking' is just not good enough for me.How hard can this be to understand? PS: I fixed your bad English and it was you who started with the insults.

Lolz.... Now it's grammar... Lmao!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / #EndSARSMemorial: You Own The Future - Pastor Sam Adeyemi Tells Youths / Sites To Download Gospel Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.