Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Living In London, Building In Lekki - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Living In London, Building In Lekki (39961 Views)

Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Update On The Collapsed Building In Enugu / People Trapped In A Burning Building In Oluwole, Lagos Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Chinom(m): 7:40pm On May 14, 2016
@Cribpark, a nice way to advertise your business. Some relatives a not reliable, but many building contractors are also big thieves. It's risky to channel money directly to them. A trusted somebody is needed to monitor them. Could be a relative or a good friend.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by onos217(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2016
mcgaius:
This why the company I work with has come up with advanced building plan where upon an agreement with you,your choice design will be made for you and the cost of building from foundation to finishing determined.You can deposit 40 percent of the total building cost into an escrow account in any of the 3 banks we partner with.The bank project team will monitor the disbursements of your fund for the construction of your building based on milestones.Upon the completion of your house,we shall invite you for an inspection to confirm if the completed building is in line with the agreement we shall enter with you.If you are satisfied with what you see ,you can instruct the bank to release our balance but if you are not satisfied with our construction as a result of our error,all the correction cost will ensure on us.Just be mindful that the construction will be based on the agreement we entered with you because if you come up with an after thought addition or substration when construction has commenced,the cost will be on you.This is ideal for anyone having trust issue with relatives,people who are too.busy,people residing outside the country.
Your contact, please.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by jabojafa(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
Joygalore:
I come home twice a year to supervise my building myself.

Experience has taught me never to trust.
yes that is the best thing to do.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by mufutau55(m): 1:23am On May 15, 2016
euromilion:

Well and good,but the lady in question is actually lucky because people in naija has the upper hand when it comes to hired agarawu boys,as a matter of fact many diasporians has died in the hands of wicked naija relations like that,I remembered a case of my church lady that was killed on her arrival to naija in 2004 she did not even reach home,she was taken out from the airport.sad but true.

@artizanni,
Thanks for your understanding.
We may need your service some day.

Thanks again.

True my brother.. but if they didn't get me first, I will surely come for them.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Nobody: 1:47am On May 15, 2016
Excellent post, OP.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Nobody: 7:07am On May 15, 2016
mufutau55:

True my brother.. but if they didn't get me first, I will surely come for them.

Hajji M.

Bros I may need some agarawu,I have few jobs for the boys if you can arrange them for me o.

There ra few people that require their visits from me soon.

If you know what I mean.

I troway salute o,to my big oga hajji.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by mcgaius: 7:55am On May 15, 2016
onos217:

Your contact, please.

Obinna@flyratexcellence.com or 0705 3307979.We are located in lekki phase1
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Cribpark: 7:29pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks Chinom
Chinom:
@Cribpark, a nice way to advertise your business. Some relatives a not reliable, but many building contractors are also big thieves. It's risky to channel money directly to them. A trusted somebody is needed to monitor them. Could be a relative or a good friend.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Cribpark: 7:31pm On May 18, 2016
Thanks HostKobo,
We'd have a blog which we linked back to, but due to the recent changes in our site we will be redesigning it. Once it's done we will go with your advice. wink
hostkobo:

Hi cribpark,
I read ur article on NL. Thanks for the info. Just to advice, I visited your website but couldn't find your blog. An excellent article like this should be published to your blog, and then maybe a paragraph or two posted on NL, with a link back to your site, thus readers are lead to your site and would have the opportunity to be informed about your products and services.

It also provides non NL visitors to be informed
Regards,
HK
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Jidbel(m): 11:58am On May 20, 2016
Oh wow!.....Very rich and well researched content...quite helpful comments too. Shows this is a challenge that many Nairalanders abroad face. Well done OP!
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Buildertobadt: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
YOU WON’T FIND BUILDING MATERIALS PRICES BETTER THAN THESE IN LAGOS TODAY! smiley

Just because we know you want to execute your building projects with quality materials bought at budget-friendly prices and delivered on time....
..and just because our greatest pride is our integrity and we don’t play pranks...
We are offering this PRICE SLASH on all these building materials and more...and delivered at no extra cost!...Just for you...

DANGOTE CEMENT 3X 50KG
N1,540 (300 – 900 bags)
N1,560 (200 - 299 bags)
N1,550 – N1,650 (100 – 300 bags)

*Depending on site location

GRANITE (Full 30 Tonnes Truck)
N125,000 – Festac, Ajah, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Maryland and most other areas
N130,000 – Badagry, Apapa, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Banana Island
N125,000 – N130,000 for other areas (Please Call to Confirm)

GRANITE STONE DUST (Full 30 Tonnes Truck)
N85,000 – Berger, Ojodu, Ikeja, Ketu, Yaba
N100,000 – Festac, Ajah, Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Ikeja, Ikorodu, Maryland and most other areas
N95,000 – N100,000 for other areas (Please Call to Confirm)

SHARP SAND
N40,000 – Festac, Lekki, Ajah, Ibeju Lekki
N40,000 –N 55,000 – for other locations (Please Call to Confirm)

REINFORCEMENT
RS/Local Brand
N127,000 = 12mm & 16mm
N132,000 = 10mm & 20mm

Tiger/TMT Brand
N137,000/ton = All sizes (10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm)

Pulkit Brand
N142,000/ton – All sizes (10mm, 12mm, 16mm, 20mm)

We also have other building materials like filling sand, plaster sand, stone dust, quarry hardcore, rubles, blocks, interlocking paving stones, ceramic tiles, plumbing items, etc.

Kindly visit WWW.CRIBPARK.COM or call the numbers below to discuss and schedule your orders.

Jide – 07056556189 OR Dare – 08068839618

You are safe with us; we have a face, a reputation and have been featured on media tabloids.

Techpoint - https://techpoint.ng/2016/03/01/ -feature/

Please Note:
Prices are based locations in Lagos.
Prices are based on bulk discounts and apply when you buy in large quantities or at least 3 different items.
Some product prices may vary for different locations.
Free delivery for all items listed.
Price does not include charges by Omo-oniles or from Estate authorities if applicable at your site location.
Prices are at current rates, price may change later due to market forces.
Buy it all in one place from Nigeria's 1st and fastest growing online marketplace for building materials and enjoy the lowest price, free delivery and quality guarantee.
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by Buildertobadt: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2017

Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by dotcomnamename: 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
whocanbewho:
To me the best solution is to buy a ready made house. It might be more expensive but u'll save yourself a lot of headache and you will get your choice.

This is TRUE
Re: Living In London, Building In Lekki by omobas: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
ROOM TO LET @ ABIODUN STREET, SOMOLU, LAGOS
08066183590, 08134601922,08027503839

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) / List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.