Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tired And Fustrated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tired And Fustrated (3196 Views)

8 Years Gone. Am Tired Of Being Jobless / I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!! / I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
Please guys I need your advice here.
I have been applying for jobs online from January till date and I have been getting no interview invite, even the one I am qualified for and the one I seems to be over qualified for, the only one I was fortunate to get was an aptitude test invitation which I did on Monday and I failed. Apart from that, nothing.
I am a graduate of Forestry and Wood Technology, I was told the course is not relevant in Nigeria job market and I should try and write a certification course and I did one in Logistics and Supply Chain Management which I passed, and immediately started an online related one with coursera due to my interest and love for the course thinking with this I would get a job but still on the same level, no interview invitation since I finnished the course March, 2016.
So now I am thinking of starting a blog with the internet access that I have, or what other thing do u think I could do with internet legally that would fetch me money?
I subscribed #2500 per month on my modem, majorly for this job application stuff, still nothing to show for it. Please, anyone in the house that could help and review my CV if that is the problem that I have or link me up? And also I a advice about any thing I can be using my internet service for. I would surely appreciate a sincere advice here. It is not easy doing nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired And Fustrated by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
What's your location??

1 Like

Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
What's your location??

Lagos
Re: Tired And Fustrated by kehmeh(f): 8:59pm On May 13, 2016
Olamipapa:
I have been applying for jobs online from January till date and I have been getting no interview invite, even the one I am qualified for and the one I seems to be over qualified for, the only one I was fortunate to get was an aptitude test invitation which I did on Monday and I failed. Apart from that, nothing.
I am a graduate of Forestry and Wood Technology, I was told the course is not relevant in Nigeria job market and I should try and write a certification course and I did one in Logistics and Supply Chain Management which I passed, and immediately started an online related one with coursera due to my interest and love for the course thinking with this I would get a job but still on the same level, no interview invitation since I finnished the course March, 2016.
So now I am thinking of starting a blog with the internet access that I have, or what other thing do u think I could do with internet legally that would fetch me money?
I subscribed #2500 per month on my modem, majorly for this job application stuff, still nothing to show for it. Please, anyone in the house that could help and review my CV if that is the problem that I have or link me up? And also I a advice about any thing I can be using my internet service for. I would surely appreciate a sincere advice here. It is not easy doing nothing
You can't be as frustrated as I do.....I'm over frustrated self.......in fact, my heart bleeps thrice in one second
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
Olamipapa:
only since january and u dey shout

1 Like

Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 9:10pm On May 13, 2016
kehmeh:
You can't be as frustrated as I do.....I'm over frustrated self.......in fact, my heart bleeps thrice in one second

hmmmmm. Not just easy bro
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Shirbrown(f): 9:11pm On May 13, 2016
kehmeh:

Same here, I need a miracle
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 9:12pm On May 13, 2016
And op are d coursera programs free
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2016
tgmservice:
only since january and u dey shout

Boss, I finished my NYSC July 2015 precisely, just that I started my job hurting january.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 9:16pm On May 13, 2016
tgmservice:
And op are d coursera programs free

Some are free, but you won't get a certificate.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 9:32pm On May 13, 2016
Olamipapa:

Boss, I finished my NYSC July 2015 precisely, just that I started my job hurting january.
ur own still beta sef me wey finish february 2015 neva find better thing despite my skills
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2016
tgmservice:
ur own still beta sef me wey finish february 2015 neva find better thing despite my skills

we just have to be hopeful and deligent in the job search. or?
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 10:07pm On May 13, 2016
Olamipapa:

we just have to be hopeful and deligent in the job search. or?
though I have found a wonderful programme am running that is really reaping financial reward for me right now
Re: Tired And Fustrated by karkinase(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2016
We can only hope and pray.. Be prepared always, You never can tell when an opportunity will come calling.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tired And Fustrated by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 13, 2016
It's well brother. God will soon locate you

1 Like

Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2016
tgmservice:
though I have found a wonderful programme am running that is really reaping financial reward for me right now

Can you share that with me?
Re: Tired And Fustrated by emmanuelbrown26: 11:32pm On May 13, 2016
tgmservice:
Bros hint me na abeg
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 12:26am On May 14, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:
. Bros hint me na abeg
hint coming soon sleepy now
Re: Tired And Fustrated by tgmservice: 12:27am On May 14, 2016
Olamipapa:

Can you share that with me?
ok soon
Re: Tired And Fustrated by wiZbanky(m): 4:12am On May 14, 2016
boss, I feel for u o. I was once in your shoes. If u can do a marketing job then I'll connect you with a finance coy looking for loan advisors right now in Lagos. it's commission based with transport allowance and its quite easy to meet target as people are willing to collect loans. They usually deal with Lagos state institutions as clients. You can start from somewhere and it's better than staying at home and doing nothing. Reach me through my mail if interested.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2016
Olamipapa:

Lagos
Where in Lagos??
Re: Tired And Fustrated by prom84: 7:40am On May 14, 2016
Have U considered network marketing? If Interested drop ur contact
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Winifred60k(f): 8:17am On May 14, 2016
Please any job vacancy in Abuja. Please Help a sister Seriously in need of a job. God bless you.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On May 14, 2016
tgmservice:
hint coming soon sleepy now
Am waiting bro
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 8:38am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=BiafraBushBoy post=45603935]

Where in Lagos?

Pen-Cinema, Agege
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 8:42am On May 14, 2016
prom84:
Have U considered network marketing? If Interested drop ur contact

I have been hearing about it, but know nothing on it. I am interested. 08062398626. I am not on whatsapp for now, if you call me I will call you back or probably chat up on facebook.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2016
wiZbanky:
boss, I feel for u o. I was once in your shoes. If u can do a marketing job then I'll connect you with a finance coy looking for loan advisors right now in Lagos. it's commission based with transport allowance and its quite easy to meet target as people are willing to collect loans. They usually deal with Lagos state institutions as clients. You can start from somewhere and it's better than staying at home and doing nothing. Reach me through my mail if interested.

You can link me up, I'm willing to
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Olamipapa(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
tgmservice:
ok soon

Any help?
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Keziehenry(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Olamipapa post=45605563][/quote] wao, u are my neighbour, i stay there and also searching for a place too.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by Keziehenry(m): 10:18am On May 14, 2016
Someone that has a link where we can apply for a job should not hesitate to do so pls.
Re: Tired And Fustrated by emmanuelbrown26: 12:15pm On May 14, 2016
wiZbanky:
Oga boss please am interested instead of staying at home, pls link me, tank u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna Subeb Releases List Of Successful Second Batch Applicants / Orange Group Management Trainee Program / Chevron Intensive Training Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.