Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,442 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) (4998 Views)

Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics / My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by jubebaister(m): 11:05pm On May 13, 2016
My landlady loves me. We have done a couple og things together after Ist April.

So she went to China for a business trip. She was feeling Hot while we were chatting. She asked me to send her my manhood pic. That she misses it. I asked her y. She said she wanted to masturbate with it. I asked her what she wil buy for me when coming back. She told me. Wow!!? Mouthwatering.

I went to net. Got pics of big black dick like mine and sent to her. I was surprised. She said she knows my dick and what it looks like exactly. That I forgot she had sucked it twice.

I became ashamed . well to appease her, I sent the real stuff. She said she will give me 50k plus what she will buy for me. I'm eagerly expecting her return.

But pls advice me. Did I do bad thing by later sending the real thing? My face didn't show though.

Cc ishilov, lalasticlala, myndd 4
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Sirpluv: 11:13pm On May 13, 2016
You know Chinese practice Voodoo (juju) too?
She must have exchanged your dick with something else and decided to compensate you with the things she will buy for you +50K
. grin

20 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by UrWorstNitemare: 11:15pm On May 13, 2016
cool CORRECT!

***OP CHOP KNUCKLE***

buh d jazz wey u use on ur landlady Abegi SHARE ME
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by jubebaister(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2016
Sirpluv:
You know Chinese practice Voodoo (juju) too?
She must have exchanged your dick with something else and decided to compensate you with the things she will buy for you +50K
. grin

I don't blv that. It's Indians that do juju or voodoo. Beside, my landlady is too classy for juju or voodoo. She's hot, busty and charming. Decent and a born again too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by jubebaister(m): 11:17pm On May 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
cool CORRECT!

***OP CHOP KNUCKLE***

buh d jazz wey u use on ur landlady Abegi SHARE ME

Hahahaha. U funny bro. Jazz kee? No jazz oo. There is a secret. I had discussed it in my previous threads.
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by histemple: 11:21pm On May 13, 2016
Endtime landlady
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Hillzy(m): 11:22pm On May 13, 2016
Gerarahear mahnnn wit dis ur fake story

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by UrWorstNitemare: 11:34pm On May 13, 2016
jubebaister:

Hahahaha. U funny bro. Jazz kee? No jazz oo. There is a secret. I had discussed it in my previous threads.

I swear down. U B CORRECT GUY....cool

my guy..

make I go checkout d secrets thread... I'll b back cheesy

N by d way....

ITZ ALL BOUT D MONI....

GUD MOVE U DIDN'T SEND YA FACE WIRIT

***I TUALE UR SOJI-NESS***

buh I also suggest

u ask for her nu.des too

give her some romantic reasons

n c if she will also givu hers
undecided
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by rheether(f): 11:56pm On May 13, 2016
jubebaister:

I don't blv that. It's Indians that do juju or voodoo. Beside, my landlady is too classy for juju or voodoo. She's hot, busty and charming. Decent and a born again too

Shaaaaraappppp

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:12am On May 14, 2016
So she even sabi as ur díck take be. ...ur own don done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 14, 2016
What will I not see on NL.
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Checked86: 12:45am On May 14, 2016
jubebaister:

decent and born WHAT?
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Peacetemi: 1:39am On May 14, 2016
AND WHERE THE FUCCKK IS THE PICTURE OF YOUR BLACK DICK?

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2016
DIS KIND OF THREAD SHLD BE SHAPALY MOVED TO

TRASH CAN

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Ina2k(m): 7:41am On May 14, 2016
Nwanne. . . today na saturday, who U epp?
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by captianfreeman(m): 8:23am On May 14, 2016
jubebaister:

Did you say born again? End time born again.
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 14, 2016
jubebaister:

A born again too?

Now this sounds like a story made out of delusion. Continue living a delusional life.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 14, 2016
crotonite:
DIS KIND OF THREAD SHLD BE SHAPALY MOVED TO

TRASH CAN

Agreed!

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by Capernaum(m): 8:29am On May 14, 2016
Stop peddling cheap lies on Nairaland.
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by uyisteven(m): 8:31am On May 14, 2016
jubebaister:

Too much lies in one statement... shocked grin

Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by emilyone(f): 8:39am On May 14, 2016
jubebaister:

Born again I laugh in chinese grin
Re: My Landlady Asked Me To Send Her My Dick Picture, I Sent Her This (25+) by aseye1116: 9:25am On May 16, 2016
Did I just read ur comment well, dat una land lady be decent and born again? Chaiii

(1) (Reply)

She Is Angry Cos She Gave Me Brain And My Cum Spilled On Her Iphone(pics) / Why Are Nigerian Ladies So Insecure? / I Love My Boyfriend But He See What He Did (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.