Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles (634 Views)

See 8 Reasons Why You Feel Pain, Tenderness And Burning Sensation In Your Breast / 8 Reasons To Stop Drinking Coke Every Day / 10 Reasons You Must Stop Eating Instant noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by lewispius: 12:55am On May 14, 2016
Inhibit Nutrient Absorption Noodles have been found to inhibit the absorption of nutrients in children under age of 5.

May Cause Cancer There are times that instant noodles are packed in Styrofoam, which can be a cancer-causing agent. Avoid the ones that are packed in Styrofoam. •Styrofoam is a rrand of expanded plastic made from polystyrene •Polystyrene is a smooth surface plastic that breaks easily when bent.

High Sodium Instant noodles usually have higher sodium, which can lead to heart-related diseases like stroke, hypertension, etc.

Monosodium Glutamate or MSG MSG is usually used to enhance the flavour of instant noodles, which can lead to allergy and other symptoms (headaches, facial flushing, pain, burning sensation) in some people.

Cause of Obesity As instant noodles contain fat and sodium, it can lead to retention of water in body, which, in turn, can lead to obesity.

Bad for Digestive System Instant noodles are considered bad for digestive system. Regular consumption may cause irregular bowl movements and bloating.

Affect Metabolism As most of instant noodles contain chemical substances like additives, colors, and preservatives, regular consumption of instant noodles can affect the body’s metabolism, which can lead to other problems in long term.

Junk Food Instant noodles do not have any vitamins, fiber, or minerals, but only carbohydrates, which puts it into category of “junk food”.

1 Share

Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by Hannysmilez(f): 1:04am On May 14, 2016
This thread makes sooo much sense. But I'm still going to eat noodles,I'm such a ram.

1 Like

Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by lewispius: 1:12am On May 14, 2016
Hannysmilez:
This thread makes sooo much sense. But I'm still going to eat noodles,I'm such a ram.
grin
But seriously... DailyConsumption = Danger
Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by yarimo(m): 1:49am On May 14, 2016
Mtchew every day eat this, don't drink this , don't eat this and drink this. Haba everyday research, research no they finish undecided
Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by Kollyk11(m): 3:18am On May 14, 2016
Hannysmilez:
I for talk my mind but that ur dp don humble me*****runs out of tread****** embarassed
Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by Hannysmilez(f): 3:20am On May 14, 2016
Kollyk11:
I for talk my mind but that ur dp don humble me*****runs out of tread****** embarassed
grin How nah?
Re: Top 8 Reasons To Avoid Instant Noodles by Kollyk11(m): 7:43am On May 14, 2016
Hannysmilez:
grin How nah?
nothing your majesty ma.

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Born Without Skin In India / 5-yr-old Rich Kid Gave Favourite Teacher Mercedes In Kuwait / 6 Ways To Prevent Kidney Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.