Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons (831 Views)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Amina Mohammed – Un’s Most Powerful Woman / The Most Powerful Words Nnamdi Kanu Said In The Courtroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by macino1(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2016
This argument came up sometime ago among friends. Not so long, I stumble across it on Facebook. So, I decided to bring it here with a view of using the debate as a reference.

1. Pen
2. Gun
3. Money

Which among the mentioned above do you consider the most powerful on earth today and give your reasons.

Please, drop your comments.

Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by kossyablaze(m): 6:37am On May 14, 2016
Money.... It's spins the world itself
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by chukslawrence(m): 6:40am On May 14, 2016
Money
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by macino1(m): 6:41am On May 14, 2016
I believe it is a Pen. Because you will even need it to approve the money, order the death of someone, etc

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by Mologi(m): 6:45am On May 14, 2016
All of the above my brother....although i would rather go for the last....even if an assassine comes to kil,u can buy him Over with pen....mctweew haaaa! Sorry...i mean with money...

Mo n wa iyawo oo
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by talk2alabama: 6:48am On May 14, 2016
The Money always wins...
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by hungryboy(m): 6:51am On May 14, 2016
I'll go with Money,
With Money, i can buy the Pen and Silence the Gun,

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by Nusaf: 6:55am On May 14, 2016
For pen, it depends on ur position/authority or ur strenth in convincing ur readers. With gun, u can get money and vice versa but acquiring money with gun is rather illegitimate and once discovered u are a goner. So money rules the world.
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by phr33man(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2016
i would have said pen too but what will you use to buy the pen? I believe you know my answer now.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by macino1(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2016
chukslawrence:
Money
You didn't state your reasons, Do you know it takes a Pen to make or approve spending the money, I.e, Budget approval. A Judge needs only a Pen to sign a death warrant. Or with a wrong policy signed into law a nation can go into crisis which invariably leads to the use of Guns.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, rocktation, lalasticlala
Come and see oh!
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by ednut1(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2016
the human brain
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by chukslawrence(m): 12:43pm On May 14, 2016
macino1:

You didn't state your reasons, Do you know it takes a Pen to make or approve spending the money, I.e, Budget approval. A Judge needs only a Pen to sign a death warrant. Or with a wrong policy signed into law a nation can go into crisis which invariably leads to the use of Guns.

Cc: Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J, rocktation, lalasticlala
Come and see oh!
And you get the pen for free. I also see families kiilling their selves for pen nt money.
Re: Which Do You Consider The Most Powerful On Earth Today: Give Your Reasons by Dbboy(m): 1:12pm On May 14, 2016
I would go for the gun it signifies power, the super nation are able to do as the wish because they have the power/ fire power Without power the pen is useless it needs the backing of power (the gun )to be able to penetrate/ make impact you equally need power to safe guard wealth. I have said it time and time again money without power is useless, you could loose your money instantly if you have no power. Classical example dangote has the power that is why his wealth could still grow uptill this very moment on the other hand Ibeto has money but no power that's why a ship load of his cement were sent back when he imported thesame time with dangote.checkout all top millitary men in Nigeria they is a synonymous relationship between there wealth and the power the once willed.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Present Its Federal Project For 2016 / US Congress Wants Nigeria’s $480 Million Loot Used As Aid For Boko Haram Victims / Ogun 2019: Mass Exodus Hits Ladi Adebutu’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.