Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring (26713 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by abiodun2007: 8:43am On May 14, 2016
The ex-beauty queen rocking a septum ring with
her colourful outfit...Sexy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFYJKZ9yrUS/

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by abiodun2007: 8:43am On May 14, 2016
Pretty

FOR MORE PICS + A CLOSER LOOK OF HER NOSE RING; VISIT:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/dabota-lawson-steps-out-in-multi.html
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Nobody: 8:55am On May 14, 2016
beautiful face, beauriful gown cheesy
I dislike the nose ring.

7 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by flexyfit(f): 8:58am On May 14, 2016
beautiful....d nose ring...nahhh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2016
How would this stop Buhari's world tour?

How will it stop Lai from lying?

Or give us power? No light in my area for 2 months now

So much more but then my battery is low sad

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Nobody: 9:03am On May 14, 2016
yea yea.... U r making sense.... bt that nose ring ...nooo

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by may01(f): 9:38am On May 14, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks the nose ring is the most useless fashion accessory ever

26 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by nuelzy: 9:57am On May 14, 2016
all dis yoruba by force celebs sha

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Kaira333: 10:18am On May 14, 2016
D septum ring didn't add any beauty to her
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Zehner(f): 11:28am On May 14, 2016
may01:
Am I the only one who thinks the nose ring is the most useless fashion accessory ever
no u are not

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by pretydiva(f): 11:57am On May 14, 2016
She don join d leagues of cow undecided..ok kwantinu

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by axortedbabe(f): 12:45pm On May 14, 2016
Pretty lady
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by may01(f): 1:55pm On May 14, 2016
Zehner:
no u are not
Thank God
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by lielbree: 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
Our milk
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by hobermener: 3:56pm On May 14, 2016
R
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by hobermener: 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
may01:
You're not alone on this one. Sure it's just the two of us!! So what does that make us baby? A good pair i guess cool
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by visi123: 3:59pm On May 14, 2016
pretty.. keep it up
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Ada9103(f): 4:01pm On May 14, 2016
Aiit........
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by AmAlbert(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2016
See as you resemble Maluu...

Worstest fashion accessory ever made #WFAEM

*Eats white rice with alligator pepper and kulikuli

3 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by back2sender: 4:05pm On May 14, 2016
vargasvictory:
How would this stop Buhari's world tour?

How will it stop Lai from lying?

Or give us power? No light in my area for 2 months now

So much more but then my battery is low sad
So this is your fantasy now. Am not surprised IPOB and fedora cap people are fantastically corrupt in all ramification

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by AyodejiGREAT: 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
,the nose ring a turn off for me

Pretty though

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by greatjoey: 4:07pm On May 14, 2016
abiodun2007:
The ex-beauty queen rocking a septum ring with
her colourful outfit...Sexy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFYJKZ9yrUS/

She is pretty, but the legs are not hot. You tell the real beauty of a woman from the legs. I give her 55%

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On May 14, 2016
The #GidiBlues of Mr. Lawson. grin
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by LaRochelle(f): 4:10pm On May 14, 2016
Cloth...check
Shoes...check
Bag...check
Wrist chain/Earrings...check
Colour...check
Nose ring...errm...UNcheck.
How can a pretty lady like this be sharing nose ring with Buhari's cattleundecided?

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by tayo200(m): 4:12pm On May 14, 2016
.everybody, see my babymama o...
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Grundig: 4:15pm On May 14, 2016
nuelzy:
all dis yoruba by force celebs sha
Dude, you giuys need to ease of tribal stereotyping.

When did dabota lawson become yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by scribble: 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
Has her husband accepted her back
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Thelmerh(f): 4:20pm On May 14, 2016
sometimes I wonder wat girls see in dis nose ring. because I haven't seen it and don't want to ever see it
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by may01(f): 4:22pm On May 14, 2016
hobermener:

You're not alone on this one. Sure it's just the two of us!! So what does that make us baby? A good pair i guess cool
Hahaha
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 14, 2016
I detest this nose ring

silly people
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by olive282(f): 4:33pm On May 14, 2016
greatjoey:

She is pretty, but the legs are not hot. You tell the real beauty of a woman from the legs. I give her 55%

I don hear anoda one...legs?...ok oooo...ah go de snap my legs de put for dp..sure pple wil judge frm dt if m pretty or nt grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper CDQ Chilling With Akon, Wizkid (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Plays In Novelty Match In Commemoration Of Fathers Day / Rema Meets Lil Nas X (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.