Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring (26729 Views)

Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her / Lil Kesh And His New Braids And Nose Ring (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by darlenese(f): 4:39pm On May 14, 2016
Who is copying who ,
. ....?

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by banme1(m): 4:40pm On May 14, 2016
Last pix. See legs. Like lawn tennis racket
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by greatjoey: 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
olive282:

I don hear anoda one...legs?...ok oooo...ah go de snap my legs de put for dp..sure pple wil judge frm dt if m pretty or nt grin

The beauty of a woman starts with the legs. Her legs must be hot or stout. The face may be pretty but you don't say she is beautiful when the legs are mosquito like.
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Norajones(f): 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
Some stupid girls be wearing nose ring without any on their finger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Mekzyzeus(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:
beautiful face, beauriful gown cheesy

I dislike the nose ring.

Too bad!!! We love it! Gives a certain lofty class to the lady[color=#006600][/color] wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by olive282(f): 5:36pm On May 14, 2016
greatjoey:

The beauty of a woman starts with the legs. Her legs must be hot or stout. The face may be pretty but you don't say she is beautiful when the legs are mosquito like.

Alryt oooooo...dtx ur own perspectiv tho

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Pdizzle(m): 5:47pm On May 14, 2016
I like tiny nose rings cheesy cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 14, 2016
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by vislabraye(m): 7:32pm On May 14, 2016
abiodun2007:
The ex-beauty queen rocking a septum ring with
her colourful outfit...Sexy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFYJKZ9yrUS/

She better not get involved in a fight. undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Bihby: 11:01pm On May 14, 2016
Do people expecially the ladies realize nose piercing is a method of identification in cows expecially stubborn cows, thats why when i see a lady wiv pierced nose all i see is a mad cow, no offence meant!
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by Janechidinma(f): 11:47am On May 15, 2016
AyodejiGREAT:
,the nose ring a turn off for me

Pretty though
AyodejiGREAT:

Pretty though
AyodejiGREAT:

Pretty though
beautiful but the ring made no sense
Re: Dabota Lawson In Multi-Coloured Dress And Nose Ring by AyodejiGREAT: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2016
Janechidinma:
[color=#990000][/color]beautiful but the ring made no sense
Youre right ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contestants Arrives Early For Big Brother Naija Auditions / Chizoba Ejike Arrives Cairo For Miss Intercontinental Pageant / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Cute In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.