Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation (2647 Views)

Fresh Crisis Rocks PDP 5 Days After Convention / Osinbajo Held Meeting With SANs For 5 Hours, Before Insisting On Keeping Magu / James Bala Ngilari Jailed For 5 Years For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation by ceo247frolic(m): 8:51am On May 14, 2016
A www.newshelm.com reader got fraustrated with the services of GoTV who he claims have been off for 5 deays now...

From A Blog Reader...

Newshelm, I write for you to speak for us! I have for the past 5 days been unable to enjoy any display of my GOtv decoder and when I asked a couple of friends around my area (ogba, Ikeja), its the same and this has gone for 5 days unattended! The customer care dont even have any explanation to what is happening... All they say is restart your decoder, move your antena to a higher place....

This is pure madness and its so because they know Nigerians wont talk and our government will never act!!! If they will not fix their problems, let the pause my sub cos i have not even used up to 2 days viewing my present sub..

Thanks

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/gotv-has-been-off-signal-for-5-days.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation by crazygod(m): 8:58am On May 14, 2016
I think say na only me o
Re: Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation by Nobody: 9:15am On May 14, 2016
GOTV scamming Nigerians since 1900.

Its high time our Nigeria stations go digital, give quality porgrammes and save us from PACKAGED ROBBERY!!!

Shebi GoTV na the subsidised form of DSTV....lol
Re: Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2016
I thought i was the only one ohh for close to 2 weeks now the idiots have gone off air. i called my agent and he said that gotv have problem with their satellite. the idiots didnt send any message informing customers and when exactly the issue will be resolved. Which organization regulates the activities of these people. Im so ashamed of my country. this cant happen anywhere else on earth.
Re: Gotv Has Been Off Signal For 5 Days With No Explanation by sparrowkid: 11:08pm On May 16, 2016
I don't know your locations, but I'm watching gotv right now. All I noticed is that their tv channels have reduced from 52 to 49.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Do U Remember This Post By APC When Fayose Said Aisha's Involved In Halliburton? / IPOB Accuses FG Of Inciting Igbo, Ijaw Clash / Lopside Appointment: Nnpc Board Under Jonathan Vs Nnpc Board Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.