Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,782 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway (688 Views)

Ambode Inspects Abule Egba Flyover And Other Projects (Photos) / Ambode Inspects Modern Bus Terminal At TBS And Ilubirin, Lagos / Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by olokfor: 3:51pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by olokfor: 3:52pm On May 14, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by GudluckIBB(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
God bless Ambode, the working Governor! Atleast I have not set my eyes on Ambode cutting fish in the market, or cutting ponmo or browsing in a cyber cafe or driving a caterpillar

That's what some people's Role model governor is good at doing.

But That Woman with Ambode gatherness no be here o!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
The roads would bow for Buhari
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by igraman(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2016
who is Amboda is he a chauffeur or what ? never heard of him before.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by omowolewa: 4:19pm On May 14, 2016
Work must start immideately.

Personalities of the Pics:
The Man in Blue & the woman with Ambode.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Inspects Apapa-oshodi Expressway by eyeview: 4:58pm On May 14, 2016
omowolewa:
Work must start immideately.

Personalities of the Pics:
The Man in Blue & the woman with Ambode.

The outfit of that guy in blue striped native is on point. I have already made up my mind to sow that outfit soonest.
Meanwhile,I've been driving past that road everyday for the past 1week,its between berlet bus stop and ilasa stop on the apapa oshodi expressway. I was there by 6:30am this morning and after flogging my car thru it(I think my exhaust was even punctured),my brother whom I had in the car said "I can't live in this Lagos" and that was his last word before I dropped him off at the MMIA where he took the first flight to enugu

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) / Three Militants Killed As They Clash With Nscdc Operatives / Fuel Subsidy Issue By JJ Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.