Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) (684 Views)

Youths Protest Rumoured Plan By Saraki, Others To Rejoin PDP / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics) / See What Igbo Intellects Did About Grazing Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) by Lanre01(m): 2:00pm On May 15, 2016
GRAZING RESERVE BILL.

This was planned many years by Fulanis as a strategic way to Islamize Nigeria.

That was why Buhari continued running for presidency even at his old age because they knew he is the most possible mean to achieve their goal.

In 1804 - 1808. Fulanis came in from Guinea to the Northern part
of Nigeria, led by Usman Dan fodio. He lead in jihad against the
Hausa kingdoms of the northern Nigeria. The forces of Usman dan Fodio slowly took over more and more of the Hausa kingdoms through war. By 1810, Fulanis had already conquered all hausas.

They formed boko haram sect solely for the process, waiting for Buhari or any of their Fulani brother to come in power but Unfortunately, Goodluck Jonathan came into power and they became annoyed.
They started their violence to distract him and whether it was Yoruba or Igbo that was on the seat during GEJ'S regime. The same thing could've still happened about Boko haram. Now their dream has been achieved having their brother on top.

Here is their plan.
They started herdsmen war believing that they have the chance to control all parts of the country since they are in power and forces.
If GRAZING RESERVE BILL is passed and achieved, It means that Fulanis will have a place mapped out for them in all 36 states of
Nigeria.
The next thing is that, they will start bringing in their wives and
children to increase their population. With time, they will have their Emir installed in every 36 states which will eventually take part in every leadership community gatherings. They will eat into every community like worms and the place given to them can never be taken away from them again since it has been passed. Their sect will be ready to strike in every state and community with no hiding place for anyone since they have known every corners of our community.
It is then that we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready
to become Muslims in order to live

My people, what do you think about this?? The rumour has gone really viral

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 15, 2016
How are they hiding it.
Is there in the open
Just only when it become this.

That we will beg them to stop killing us for we are ready
to become Muslims in order to live.

Only then some of us will believe

LONG LIVE
Re: Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) by citizenY(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2016
Very fertile imagination. OP please try harder. I am yet to see that bill in print. We need to know what it contains. Until then,...... opinion is like a butt hole....everyone has it.
Re: Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) by Lanre01(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2016
citizenY:
Very fertile imagination. OP please try harder. I am yet to see that bill in print. We need to know what it contains. Until then,...... opinion is like a butt hole....everyone has it.
Niggi has ur brain divorced ur head?? Or U jes dnt knw hw 2 use it... If U check well, I put Rumoured information in a bracket there... Buh if U dnt have eyes, borrow one 4rm Segun Arinze
Re: Is This True About Grazing Reserve Bill?? (rumoured Information) by citizenY(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2016
Lanre01:
Niggi has ur brain divorced ur head?? Or U jes dnt knw hw 2 use it... If U check well, I put Rumoured information in a bracket there... Buh if U dnt have eyes, borrow one 4rm Segun Arinze

No matter the source , the author has a fertile imagination and I am very impressed that you are spreading it.

I refuse to insult you.

(1) (Reply)

Three Militants Killed As They Clash With Nscdc Operatives / Court Overrules Nigerian Govt On Lawyer’s Access To Dasuki / Presidency Appoints New Comptroller-general Of Nigeria Immigration Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.