Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,083 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 AM

Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion (61479 Views)

Linda Ikeji Set To Leave Her N500M Banana Island Mansion For Her Husband's House / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji Hosts Steve Ayorinde, Lagos State Commissioner Of Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by compoundC: 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
[size=28pt]Where did she get the money from[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 14, 2016
reflx:
since the wizkid issue, i haven't been to her blog...
the level of pettiness revealed in that one issue had its toll on me...
wish her the best!

Me too

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by slap1(m): 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
Linda is a beautiful lady. Just don't hate her for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by emmyluizzz: 10:56pm On May 14, 2016
pretydiva:
Her teeth tho undecided
lets see urs...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by 2kris(m): 11:01pm On May 14, 2016
omoyemirally:
And so what?
jealousy jealousy loku loku

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Araoluwa005(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2016
omoyemirally:
And so what?
bad belle

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by razzby(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2016
Thumbs up to her tho. We need more people like her.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by SweetBoyFriend(m): 11:11pm On May 14, 2016
Mortiano:

bad belle; have mercy on ur self dats why people like u will never succeed when only envy and jealousy becloud ur reasoning
what happen to praising the good thing so that those good thing will come ur way ideology..

Giving food to people is the good thing ??
How sad

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by 900warriorz: 11:13pm On May 14, 2016
Those girls are not even frosh!

Houdegbe North American uni girls, where una dey? Teach them how it's done! grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 11:14pm On May 14, 2016
Mortiano:

what about urs; at ur age what have u b able to achieve
another jealousy buffallo spotted
Aww another raged bull on the loose
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by zudozz: 11:14pm On May 14, 2016
''AND GIVE THEM MONEY''. THATS D PART I LIKE AND I SALUTE HER.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
Whitneysoma:
Aww another raged bull on the loose
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Cholls(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
my brothers and sisters this old lady and small wizkid are doing great things for themselves of recent.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by 9jatatafo(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2016
I just remembered what Whizkid called this woman abi na girl? Okay na lady. Please nice up that side to prove wizkid wrong.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Whitneysoma post=45628219]
Aww another raged bull on the loose[/quote
needless minches words with u; go get a life
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by wman(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
Bunch of hungry girls.
You got invited to a multi million naira home to eat rice but you borrowed 200 naira from your parents to board a bus to Linda ikeji's house.

You never eat rice or garri before ?? Na I'm longer throat carry you go person house ??

Her blog is making thousands of naira while you were seating down there swallowing amala and ewedu.

When will these girls learn ??

Who You Epp?
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by buksaylor001: 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Good one! She should spend her time doing this instead of causing problems for herself.

Ain't u surprised she never made a comment throughout T biltz and Tiwa issue-

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 11:21pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Mortiano post=45628279][/quote]

U re even more useless dan i thought ..if by ds tym of d nyt all ur mentally deraded brain cud tell u is to pick a fyt wit a stranger .....sowie i dont argue wif mad pple
B sure to see me squeezin lyf outta u n ur dream
Lobito!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Olulinks(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2016
grin
demolinka:
Aunty Linda, WizKid say make I greet u o cheesy
You are wicked. you are a spider sef grin
demolinka:
Aunty Linda, WizKid say make I greet u o cheesy
You are wicked. you are a spoiler sef

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by amAZEing: 11:25pm On May 14, 2016
Flexing with part of Da..ki ATM money.
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by suave558(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2016
The girl with the 2pac sign tho grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 11:28pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Morti
ano post=45628279][/quote]
I wunt argue wif u
Firstly m nt mad
Secondly tomaoz a sunde
Thirdly u wunt survive my tongue lashing
Nd also u myt b a ghost ...since i duno u
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by sukkot: 11:29pm On May 14, 2016
the ones that will arrange for her kidnap is there with them surveying the grounds

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Mortiano(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Whitneysoma post=45628373]

U re even more useless dan i thought ..if by ds tym of d nyt all ur mentally deraded brain cud tell u is to pick a fyt wit a stranger .....sowie i dont argue wif mad pple
B sure to see me squeezin lyf outta u n ur dream
Lobito!!![/quote
i wont b giving you what u want or desire dis night my dear; have a pleasant night rest; gratias
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by SONIA54320(f): 11:30pm On May 14, 2016
look at all their fake eyebrows her company no get class

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by falconxxx(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Kaira333: 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
Girls and stinginess. Linda u no see wine u go serve na coke and fanta. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Whitneysoma(f): 11:32pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=Mortiano post=45628565][/quote]
G nyt hun slip well wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Realfiness(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2016
omoyemirally:
And so what?

FTC.............no big deal
just pray make jealousy no deny you your destiny
Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by Fynestboi: 11:34pm On May 14, 2016
Let me see who will come and say

We she epp undecided

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion by McPerry(f): 11:35pm On May 14, 2016
Linda abeg adjust ur wig b4 e fall dem mosquitoes begin escape frm der... grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imam Abdulrahman Ahmad Reacts As Etinosa Threatens To Mess The Quran Up / Lizzy Gold: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore / Farouq Umar Buys Toke Makinwa A N1,240,000 Bone Straight Hair (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.