Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

The Morality Of Murder - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Morality Of Murder (2299 Views)

Nairalanders,lets Discuss The Morality Of Prostitution / Religion And The Morality (arrogance) Of Power / Islam Versus Christianity : The Morality And Santity Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Morality Of Murder by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
JeSoul:

Very easy. I will send him a few minutes early to go and collect his 72 virgins cool.

Why not blow out his hands and incapacitate him, we all capture him and send him to gitmo! grin grin grin

I think humans wait for a legal excuse to take a life, are we all killers inside?
Re: The Morality Of Murder by JeSoul(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

Why not blow out his hands and incapacitate him, we all capture him and send him to gitmo! grin grin grin
   Even better. I didn't know those were part of the options  cool  but that would be wasting taxpayer money wouldn't it?

I think humans wait for a legal excuse to take a life, are we all killers inside?
  lol . . . are you speaking from personal experience?

Nah I don't think we're all killers. I do think that the average Joe presented with a unique circumstance where drastic and fatal reaction is necessary to prevent evil, Joe will and must rise to the moment and act.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
JeSoul:

Even better. I didn't know those were part of the options  cool  but that would be wasting taxpayer money wouldn't it?
  lol . . . are you speaking from personal experience?

Nah I don't think we're all killers. I do think that the average Joe presented with a unique circumstance where drastic and fatal reaction is necessary to prevent evil, Joe will and must rise to the moment and act.
That has been the point all along my dear do we really have to kill to defend ourselves and people, if its a waste of tax payers money why not kill all murderers too?
Re: The Morality Of Murder by JeSoul(f): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
Chrisbenogor:

That has been the point all along my dear[b] do we really have to kill to defend ourselves and people[/b], if its a waste of tax payers money why not kill all murderers too?

In many cases it becomes absolutely necessary to kill in order to prevent the evil from occuring. And in many other cases it is "kill or be killed".

However on the flipside I do submit that if preventable, the life should be spared - by no means should we kill all murderers. Life is precious, no matter whose it is . . . And I say this with some difficulty because its not always black and white, situations are so unique and different.

you must have watched "A time to Kill" starring Samuel L. Jackson and Matthew McConaughey. If you haven't here's the wikipedia summary: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Time_to_Kill_(film). The father in such a desperate, impossible, inconceivable position, did not have to or need to kill the rapists - but do I understand and empathize with his rage? absolutely. And might you or I, thrown into such a position done the same thing? quite possibly. Which is why in the end the jury let him go free.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2009
I wanted to say this. . . grin  grin
Tudór:

If this is your plan for self defence then sorry you aint got much time to live. . .
Re: The Morality Of Murder by JPot: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2009
Ogaga4Luv,

Remove Luv from your name, Satanist.

Lifting up a knife against an influential Christian is just as good as saying "Yo I can't handle the spiritual pressure here, I'm so weak, I don't have enough Satan in me, so I'm going to chicken out of it and try to kill you instead"
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
Interesting. . . .
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2009
Let me inform you society is constantly taking old ideas and repackaging them as new, original ideas. Do not be fooled by such offerings. sad

Have you Try Something New Today,Try be a Murderer and see . cool Nevermind dont get scared off because of the death Body,it's already waste dirty.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2009
Just watched a series that made me wonder, if you were a doctor and had the chance to give a dictator that was responsible for ethnic cleansing a drug that will kill him in order to save lots of lives will you do it?
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Krayola(m): 1:07am On Nov 28, 2009
Hell yeah!!
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2009
Shocking !!!!!
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Tudor6(f): 8:00am On Nov 28, 2009
Since God is too busy munching plantain chips and diet coke in heaven I might as well do the job for his fat ass and kill the dictator.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by C2H5OH(f): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2009
Lol the moraility of murder. Funny title. Catchy.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by C2H5OH(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2009
Everyone alive has a right to life and to protect my own rights i'll gladly off the SOB who tries to kill me.

grin grin grin off with his head i say
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
[size=13pt]Thats my man. . . . . . smiley[/size]
Tudór:

Since God is too busy munching plantain chips and diet coke in heaven I might as well do the job for his fat ass and kill the dictator.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 28, 2009
the same people who are busy crying fat fake ass tears over the rwandan genocide asking where was God who they claim not to believe in, are here exercising their rights to kill, but not discussing other people's right to kill them.

stupidity at its best.

everybody wants to kill, nobody wants to die.
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
Yep no one wants to die, does not still change the sorry ass job God did grin
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Easel(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
Sorry ass job? Did you look in the mirror and come to that conclusion?
Re: The Morality Of Murder by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]All murderers are well rewarded by the greatest and only Satan the Devil unless they kill in small numbers and not to the sound of trumpets. . . Why dont you try new thing today? wink[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deeper Life Members Blast Kumuyi Over Son’s Un-deeper-life-stic Wedding / Uk-based Pastor, Fola Sola-alade Quits RCCG Trinity Chapel After 20 Years / Characteristics Of Christians Who Trust In The Lord.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.