Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother (23382 Views)

Meet Ossy Achievas, The Man Behind Davido’s 30BG Concert / 'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Crixina(f): 11:09pm On May 15, 2016
lilzcee:
He died the yr i was born smiley a legend gone, a legend born
you were born in 1997?

Hmmm.
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 15, 2016
Crixina:
you were born in 1997?

Hmmm.
na crime?
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Crixina(f): 1:13am On May 16, 2016
lilzcee:
na crime?
do you think it is?
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by thesicilian: 6:02am On May 16, 2016
madjune:

You're also right.
Shebi without NEPA she go achieve these?
hahaha

1 Like

Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Nobody: 6:16am On May 16, 2016
Crixina:
do you think it is?
the way u said, didn't u pass the stage
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Oyindaberry(f): 8:17am On May 16, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Small girl.
You know no say your papa wear am too, so he's hay
By the word 'hay' you mean?? BTW, my dad never wore something like that in his youth undecided
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by RichYoungNigga: 9:37am On May 16, 2016
Oyindaberry:

By the word 'hay' you mean?? BTW, my dad never wore something like that in his youth undecided
Maybe your father is not up to 43 years old
Was your dad born in 1992 ?
That's why you are still a small girl.

That was how men dressed in the 70's and 60's
Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Oyindaberry(f): 10:16am On May 16, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Maybe your father is not up to 43 years old
Was your dad born in 1992 ?
That's why you are still a small girl.

That was how men dressed in the 70's and 60's
Who's talking about the outfit here? I'm talking about the shoes and i'm saying my dad never wore such shoes! Yes, I'm a small girl; that makes myself and my Dad of the same age Big boy cool[quote author=RichYoungNigga post=45665020]

Re: Prince Nico Mbarga The Man Behind The Hit Song “sweet Mother by Sunny360: 11:08am On May 16, 2016
Prince Nico Mbarga! I know one of his (biological) sons, Prince Philip.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Let Them Protest": Oby Ezekwesili On 2face Led Planned Protest / Okey Bakassi Slams Celebrities Who Claim Marriage Affect Fanbase / Soso Soberekon: My Fiancée Broke My Heart By Marrying Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.