Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Nigerians Are Believers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Believers. (279 Views)

President Buhari Is Saddened Nigerians Are Sold In Libya Like Goats / Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / About 400 Nigerians Are In South African Jails - Abdulrahman Dambazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Believers. by kamilat03: 3:48am On May 15, 2016
Our amiable senator Dino Melaye has invited people for thanksgiving at the end of this month. I beg to ask what is he giving thanks for? Guess I think I know now. He just acquired another Rolls phantom or he just bought another power bike or he just got his made in Nigeria wife *winks*.
I beg to ask SDM to tell us his achievements in the past one year. I think I can 1. he was appointed the BG to the wife of the Senate president. 2. he was appointed the media assistant to the senate president. 3. he was appointed the personal BG and attack dog of the senate president. 4. he became the fourth senator from Kwara state.
We know your attecedents and u can deceive people all the time but can't deceive all the people all the time?
Ask him why was Obajana-Kabba-Ilorin road not in the budget despite all your supposed closeness to Bukola? And that is the same road you want people to come through for your thanksgiving? SDM fear tomorrow. #Dinoshowuswehaveasenator

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In The Eyes Of Foreigners / Not Fantastically Corrupt. / Kidnapped Kwara State APC Chairman And Secretary Finally Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.