Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election (1815 Views)

7 Conflicts APC Needs To Resolve Before 2019 / We Must Restructure Before 2019 – Falae / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Highbhee(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
State Chairmen of All Progressives Congress in the South-East has vowed that the party would take over power in the region in 2019.The chairmen said after a meeting in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi capital, that they would work hard to ensure APC’s total victory in the zone in the next general elections, theNews Agency of Nigeriareports.Imo State Chairman of the party, Dr. Hilary Eke, said the chairmen were touring states in the zone to strengthen the party machinery ahead of future elections.“We are going round the south-east states to ensure that the APC is intact, and I want to assure you in case many of you don’t know thatin 2019, APC will take over all the states in this zone. Peoples Democratic Party is still in Ebonyi State not because people like them and voted for them. It is because they have opportunityto rig,” Eke said.He therefore advised the state chapter of the partyto hold meetings periodically to bring members together to ensure growth of the APC.“Politics is all about meeting. It is like a farmer, if you have a land and you want to plant cassava, you first of all till the land before you begin to plant. After planting, you weed; after weeding, you apply fertilizer. After one year, you harvest. You don’t just jump into it. In Imo State,we meet regularly even though we are in power. Political party is not a heavenly race,” the Imo APC chair stated.On his part, the Abia Chairman of APC, Mr. Donatus Nwamba, said the APC must strategise to win the region in 2019.“We don’t want one-party system and our President has said it severally and we will not bepart of it, but we will win south-east in 2019. Because when PDP was in power, we were regarded as visitors. We were regarded as renegades, but now we are in charge. So, come May 29, 2019 we must win the south-east states,” Nwamba said.Also, the Enugu State Chairman of the party, Ben Nwonye, called on the members to remain focused, consistent and resolute to ensure victory.Earlier, the Ebonyi State Chairman of the party, Ben Nwobasi, had commended the party chieftains for attending the meeting saying, “the meeting hasstrengthened the party in the state.”National Coordinator, Buhari/Osinbajo Initiative forChange, Chinedu Ogah, described the APC as anorganised party with good programmes and policiesthat would benefit the masses.Source:The punc
CC lalasticalala,Mynd44
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Chriswazo(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2016
op your source?

Apc keep dreaming, is allowed.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by nnachukz(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2016
They should concentrate on maintaining the one they have in Abuja and stay there. We don't need them here though they are not even sure of keeping the one they have in Abuja come next election.

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by omowolewa: 8:50am On May 15, 2016
Source before we declare all elections there inclusive.
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:50am On May 15, 2016
Surely not Imo State in 2019. PDP will rule Imo in 2019, Senator Samuel Anyanwu cool cool We Know
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by nrexzy: 9:37am On May 15, 2016
APC, PDP 2019 Takeover in SE inconclusive
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by tigerclaws: 9:44am On May 15, 2016
unless you mean South East of yoruba land or sE of hausa land

6 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Rose2014: 9:50am On May 15, 2016
tigerclaws:
unless you mean South East of yoruba land or sE of hausa land

Or maybe SE in Ogun State
Does anyone still take All Promises Cancelled party serious

You would think they'd concentrate on their daily goofs for now and see if there's anything to salvage from Nigeria economy APC govt has driven to coma. But no no no no no they're still looking for more states to loot dry

SE ko, Mozambique ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:27am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Surely not Imo State in 2019. PDP will rule Imo in 2019, Senator Samuel Anyanwu cool cool We Know

Hope uzordinma we know
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
Pejah:

Hope uzordinma we know
Owerri zone my brother

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Lordave: 10:44am On May 15, 2016
Actually it would be easier for Niger Delta and Biafra Republics to be actualized in one day than for APC to take over South East.

Notwithstanding, if they can bring the level of development that I yearn for, they'd be welcomed.
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:47am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Owerri zone my brother
if Orlu zone and okigwe come together they will win Hope has decleare intrest
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2016
Read my lips OP...the day APC will take over SE, I will cut off my pen$is.

5 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by ba7man(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2016
I wouldnt want Nigeria to end up as a 1party country.

APC don't need the S. E and S.S.

We need to focus on surviving without the ND oil so that they can bunker and bomb themselves into oblivion while we watch on tv.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2016
Pejah:

if Orlu zone and okigwe come together they will win Hope has decleare intrest
Lol so you are 100% assured Okigwe zone will support Hope? cool cool
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by mesoprogress(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
He's high on cheap weed.
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by Nobody: 10:57am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol so you are 100% assured Okigwe zone will support Hope? cool cool

they are just like SW(yoruba) of imo state. orlu being north because of population. so they will support him
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 11:01am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nda Emma we know! Its ordained.
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Pejah:

Hope uzordinma we know
Story! Nda Emma we know!
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:05am On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Nda Emma we know! Its ordained.

Ordained by who Nwannem?
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 11:09am On May 15, 2016
ba7man:

We need to focus on surviving without the ND oil so that they can bunker and bomb themselves into oblivion while we watch on tv.
... While you watch on TV with your genarator you mean. The survival of this economy will still depends on oil for at least 50yrs from now. That's why you must swallow your pride when confronted with this kind of reality and tell buhary to go down on his knees to ask for forgiveness now!

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 11:10am On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Ordained by who Nwannem?
The people have spoken!
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2016
Intellect20:
Read my lips OP...the day APC will take over SE, I will cut off my pen$is.
you are smart! You know it will never happen and your preek will continue to grow in lenght and width.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by YourMrBoo: 12:51pm On May 15, 2016
Is Anambra state no more in SE??

Hahaha I can see clearly something fishy is going on as nobody in the news came out to say he will deliver Anambra to APC...

In other news APC is dead on arrival in Anambra... and APC has recognized that...

Apga all the way....
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by flezyblinkzy: 2:14pm On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
you are smart! You know it will never happen and your preek will continue to grow in lenght and width.
lwkmd! Mehn dt guy is nt serious he is jokin..cheesy

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by BeardedMeat(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
flezyblinkzy:
lwkmd! Mehn dt guy is nt serious he is jokin..cheesy
No mind d fullish boi grin
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by UmuEri(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
Do you even know that in my community, you will not be given any Family land if you are a member of APC!

The name APC sounds like a disease in the East.

2 Likes

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by CSTR6: 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
ba7man:

Try saying that with a straight face. grin Pained fellow.
Btw, which region again is the safest according to the credible UN?

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by ba7man(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2016
CSTR6:
Try saying that with a straight face. grin
Btw, which region again is the safest according to the credible UN?
I don't think the residents care much about that with the way they troop to less safe regions.
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by CSTR6: 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
ba7man:
I don't think the residents care much about that with the way they troop to less safe regions.
Why not send them away by declaring secession if it pains you that much.?
In the mean time, i hope your states are no longer collecting oil wealth. It would be a shame if your people are still depending on the SS to even pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by nku5: 3:20pm On May 15, 2016
Joke of the millenium. How can a seed germinate in boiling water?
Re: APC Will Take Over S/east Before 2019 Election by greatiyk4u(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Joseph. "Oronro"

(1) (2) (Reply)

If I Was President, I Would Invest Billions In Niger Delta – Atiku / Ear Infection: More Details About Buhari's Health Status Leaked From UK Hospital / Oshiomhole Gets Knock From Deputy Governor Over Election Date Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.