Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. (48462 Views)

Nigerian Man Compares Himself To Alexis Ohanian, Serena Williams' Husband / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by promzy555(m): 6:20pm On May 15, 2016
Na how well na matter pass, nor b how big.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Bollinger(m): 6:21pm On May 15, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is a quick slap in the face to everyone who doesn't know what respect is. A woman who compares you with her Ex not only belittles you, but also tears you down psychologically instead of building you up.

This is also a clear-cut indication that she will always cheat on you, and as such, dissolution of our marital union would be my utmost priority if I were in your shoes.

Nigerians and violence. You can't win someone's admiration, respect, loyalty, love, etc by brute force. Why are you people so violent?
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by jtwest(m): 6:24pm On May 15, 2016
Op! If this ever happen my advice is; wear ur boxers, gather her clothes, put them inside blender, add little water and blend it, then kick her out!

Just my instincts tho.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Barezzi(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2016
Communication skills angry
Your wife does not respect you bro... sorry.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by jashar(f): 6:26pm On May 15, 2016
the wife ain't loyal. Haba!!!! angry

There are better ways to communicate abeg.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by samhay: 6:31pm On May 15, 2016
See gobe
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by sekem: 6:39pm On May 15, 2016
Truth hurts...

I don't know if it happened to you Mr. HurtgenForest but assuming you're talking about your own personal experience, then I'm sorry bro...

But there's little or nothing you can do about it because she will always have that in her comparison thing in her mind. Unfortunately she has created a huge dent in your ego and it's not gonna leave your system anytime soon.

It's either you keep quiet and take it like a man

Or...

You improve on your game.

Meanwhile...

On a lighter note, do you play bets?

I ask because the name hurtgenforest sounds like a Futbol Klub cool
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Dlionsheart: 6:41pm On May 15, 2016
Kiish:
ehn. tell her that her kpekus is not as tight as your ex's and it smells like catfish

That will be fire for fire my dear and it may not really solve the problem. Just be a man (even though it's kind of difficult emotionally)

First, understand that you have a problem (that's capable of ruining your marriage).

Secondly, the sustainability or individisibility of your marriage or family/home should be preponderant and more seriously define how you respond to your wife or the situation.

Thirdly, know the sex strength of your partner (if it's higher or lower to you), and find corresponding solution.

Fourthly, Is her complaints genuine? Are you really weak and not satisfying her on bed or you just want show that you're a man

Pondering and reacting positively on these and many others can go a long way to ease conflict at home than throwing tantrum.

Understand also that she's a woman and as such the way she reason or think and wired is not the same way you're wired. You may see her complaints as stupid and disrespectful but it mean alot to her and all she need is for you to listen to her and probably do something about it.

She may not originally have the intention to cheat as some here insinuate but your continue silence, pretence, rebuke or threat for speaking her mind, etc over the issue may (bad as it is though) push her to cheat or do something crazy.

SOMETIMES ALL WE NEED TO SOLVE A DIFFICULT PROBLEM WITH OUR PARTNERS IS JUST TO DROP OUR EGO AND LISTEN TO HER.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by byvan03: 6:45pm On May 15, 2016
Let her go back to her ex, I doubt if the man can still bring himself to even try anymore.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by hustla(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2016
Kiish:
ehn. tell her that her kpekus is not as tight as your ex's and it smells like catfish

And cover nose when having it with her
Best advice ever grin
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by keneharry: 6:50pm On May 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Slap-bang!
Intelligence is not ascertained by the mass repository of knowledge one has managed to build but rather, is measured by the politic application of such knowledge.

•Being aware of the fact that the President's mouth stinks and telling him to his face is not intelligence - it's misusage of knowledge.

•Having prior knowledge that the President's mouth stinks and keeping mum about it when you eventually get to meet him is intelligence.

The woman's remarks were just a taco short of a combo platter!.
Like your how yhu composed and selected your words and this is really true..yhu are really a talent as quoted by my fellow nairalander. .

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Safemode(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

She says her ex who deflowered her was so good in bed?

What can be more frustrating than this for a husband?
she should go & meet her ex..

if you say Dat. to her, how ll she feel.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by atirolu(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2016
Not by size thou but with small stick u can do more than David with 1000 woman
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kiish(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2016
abi o. she think say she get mouth.
hustla:

And cover nose when having it with her
Best advice ever grin
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by lollmaolol(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2016
vizkiz:
Na that night our wedding contract go terminate. That was how I was furcking one girl like that and she told me her boyfriend use to give her "sounds"....Dafuq? Ogbeni do yansh very well make you commot for my room grin

Lol

Lmao

Lol

@ play me the sound..... Nairaland is damn full of funny ghost

Where is that Mr. Ikemba, I think he can help, with all his junk mail in my box
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by just2okworld(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Burgerlomo: 7:01pm On May 15, 2016
Zoharariel:
This is a quick slap in the face to everyone who doesn't know what respect is. A woman who compares you with her Ex not only belittles you, but also tears you down psychologically instead of building you up.

This is also a clear-cut indication that she will always cheat on you, and as such, dissolution of our marital union would be my utmost priority if I were in your shoes.

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Kiish(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2016
my comment was not to be taken seriously. regardless, youre right and youve given valuable points.
cheers
Dlionsheart:

That will be fire for fire my dear and it may not really solve the problem. Just be a man (even though it's kind of difficult emotionally)

First, understand that you have a problem (that's capable of ruining your marriage).

Secondly, the sustainability or individisibility of your marriage or family/home should be preponderant and more seriously define how you respond to your wife or the situation.

Thirdly, know the sex strength of your partner (if it's higher or lower to you), and find corresponding solution.

Fourthly, Is her complaints genuine? Are you really weak and not satisfying her on bed or you just want show that you're a man

Pondering and reacting positively on these and many others can go a long way to ease conflict at home than throwing tantrum.

Understand also that she's a woman and as such the way she reason or think and wired is not the same way you're wired. You may see her complaints as stupid and disrespectful but it mean alot to her and all she need is for you to listen to her and probably do something about it.

She may not originally have the intention to cheat as some here insinuate but your continue silence, pretence, rebuke or threat for speaking her mind, etc over the issue may (bad as it is though) push her to cheat or do something crazy.

SOMETIMES ALL WE NEED TO SOLVE A DIFFICULT PROBLEM WITH OUR PARTNERS IS JUST TO DROP OUR EGO AND LISTEN TO HER.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by macino1(m): 7:16pm On May 15, 2016
First is to seek us for counseling. Then, your problems are over. check our signature to know who we are.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by xtervaganza(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2016
Na that moment we go divorce

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by pepigeorge(m): 7:30pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.

LOL...nor be work na...make the man kill himself...
The guy shouldn't feel bad....just tell her, its easier to satisfy a tight thing than an open wide hole
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by pepigeorge(m): 7:32pm On May 15, 2016
jashar:
the wife ain't loyal. Haba!!!! angry

There are better ways to communicate abeg.
He see her husband finish..
why didn't she marry the Ex that knows how to drill hole but has no money in his pocket

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by doskie(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
Truly, its annoying, but the only 2 options available for you are.......
1. You either ask her to go back to her ex.
OR
2. You try and improve in your bedroom games to the extent that she won't even remember she once had an ex or his existence.
There's no such thing as been good in bed. It's just a myth and made up belief. Sex is sex.

My 1kobo.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by jashar(f): 7:38pm On May 15, 2016
pepigeorge:

He see her husband finish..
why didn't she marry the Ex that knows how to drill hole but has no money in his pocket

You dey mind am. Nansense.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Ishilove: 7:40pm On May 15, 2016
HurtgenForest:
what can you do as a man when your wife tells you that her Ex is much better than you in bed.

She says her ex who deflowered her was so good in bed?

What can be more frustrating than this for a husband?
You sef up your game na.

She is disrespectful, though. Dammmmm
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by anigold(m): 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
greatgod2012:
Truly, its annoying, but the only 2 options available for you are.......
1. You either ask her to go back to her ex.
OR
2. You try and improve in your bedroom games to the extent that she won't even remember she once had an ex or his existence.

My 1kobo.
the second option is better but its could have made a whole of sense if the lady was polite enough to say 'baby you need to upgrade in your nacking skills i can help you out'
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by anigold(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2016
andromida:
Just improve.
how by taking drugs or surgery, because am sure the lady is more concern about the banana size not necessarily about his skills...

Women should learn to understand that one cant have all the goodies in marriage. Is either the man is rich and lazy in bed/rare in bed or the man is poor but very active on bed always practising all the Indecency shits on you...

Its very rare to have a rich but sexu*lly active man...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by anigold(m): 7:49pm On May 15, 2016
Kiish:
hahahahahaha catfish yeeeeee
after saying this make sure u dont eat her food again because she will serve u rat poison..

People get bad mouth, choi Nigerians... In fact she will cry for 2 days non-stop...
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by ummeey: 7:59pm On May 15, 2016
It's simple. Find the ex, get him to bleep your wife while you stand and watch. After that you can do whatever your mind tells you.
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by njiasi30(f): 8:14pm On May 15, 2016
Tunagee:

Na dat day she go pack go meet the ex. she dey mad? if the ex was that gud, why did she leave him. she dey craze.she will pack all her things that day. bastard! women are just bastards. sex na food? marriage is not do or die na

Chai!!! Di's thing pain u die grin but seriously I can't imagine telling dat to my partner, its painful thou. It will take time b4 he recovers 4rm it .
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Stephokeke001: 8:35pm On May 15, 2016
Basically if a woman tells you her ex does it better than you its obvious that u need to change
Re: When Your Wife Compares You With Her Ex In Bed. by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
Many shitty stuffs happen in marriage. That'll be one of such. Forgive if you can- if not,that is the end of that marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'I Have Been Sleeping With Your Brother' – Wife Tells Husband / Bride Price Collection Is Big Business In Some Parts Of Nigeria (Pics) / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.