Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank (94916 Views)

This Is How Americans Queue And Shop For Guns After Sandy Hook Shooting(Photos) / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / President Trump Leads Standing Ovation For Hillary Clinton At Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by lucia34(f): 10:15am On May 16, 2016
Had a similar experience in Wurukum market, Benue state. I felt so ashamed and the guy took off before u say jack robinson so I believe the story hook, line and sinker.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Fkhalifa(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2016
How many guys would be upright and remain unshaken standing behind tightly with an attractive,sexy woman with a cute butt?

Be sincere o, no form online good decent man o

Only those who choose to leave the queue will do themselves good
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by bayocanny: 10:20am On May 16, 2016
ummeey:
Exactly my brother. Salam alaikum. Happy birthday to you.
wink
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Fkhalifa(m): 10:21am On May 16, 2016
lucia34:
Had a similar experience in Wurukum market, Benue state. I felt so ashamed and the guy took off before u say jack robinson so I believe the story hook, line and sinker.
you mean the guy spilled on you and ran?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by lucia34(f): 10:26am On May 16, 2016
Fkhalifa:
you mean the guy spilled on you and ran?

Seriously, I was buying vegetable and the road was so tight, people were dragging. I never paid attention to people rubbing their bodies to mine cos I couldn't believe any sane person could do that. When it spilled on me, I was like what hot yoghurt can someone possibly pour on my leg. Then my girlfriend with me shouted, I turned and the guy pushed the crown and ran
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Fkhalifa(m): 10:32am On May 16, 2016
lucia34:

Seriously, I was buying vegetable and the road was so tight, people were dragging. I never paid attention to people rubbing their bodies to mine cos I couldn't believe any sane person could do that. When it spilled on me, I was like what hot yoghurt can someone possibly pour on my leg. Then my girlfriend with me shouted, I turned and the guy pushed the crown and ran
Aaah, this is strange! Sorry about that, maybe your look and dressing was too attractive for him cheesy
even though I condemn that act
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by pepigeorge(m): 10:35am On May 16, 2016
cruzita:
grin konji your papa blokus

Are u really a female. ...u are very very raw
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by lucia34(f): 10:50am On May 16, 2016
Fkhalifa:
Aaah, this is strange! Sorry about that, maybe your look and dressing was too attractive for him cheesy
even though I condemn that act

The skirt was a bit tight but even at that...
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by erumena(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2016
It amazes me how some people believes stories that doesn't add up!

In a banking hall, he brought out his "kini" and started rubbing it against her "business" and she didn't feel anything until he got to "last bus stop"
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by sirusX(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2016
Ibro2005:
That is why Islam is good always.

We don't make a single queue of same men and women

The op didn't post about the man's religion...so what makes you think he is not a Muslim?

Even if there was a single queue for men and women...would that stop a man from lusting after another woman on a different queue?

The mind is what matters, and how one chooses to discipline himself...thoughts and actions alike
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Afritop(m): 11:49am On May 16, 2016
WHAT IF HE SPILLS IT INSIDE HER, NA DIE BE THAT FOR HIN
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by cuteguy007: 12:10pm On May 16, 2016
lucia34:

In benue state, sex is like saying "good morning" to someone. The state with the highest HIV patients in nigeria.
An average benue single girl has a child at home.
Benue! benue!!

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by bukatyne(f): 12:47pm On May 16, 2016
Strange....

1. Why didn't the woman raise alarm when he was caressing her?
2. How did he successfully pull down his boxers on the queue without getting noticed?

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Shym3xx: 1:42pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
she looks like a nigga named chukwuemeka or chukwudi. maybe even chibuzor undecided cheesy

Loool.

Ya taste in women is horrible lol.

Coming from a guy who thinks the tranny, Yemi Alade, and the fugly Linda Ikeji and her smelly pum are attractive lol.
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by honestpoju: 2:34pm On May 16, 2016
I just have one question, while he was rubbing his stuff on the woman's buttock. didn't she feel anything . because of the time line between rubbing it and ejaculation?
well just wondering though...

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Bobxin: 2:50pm On May 16, 2016
Timolanki:
Lies. Was d man naked in a bank? I guess not, therefore his boxers or trouser will mop it up.

Abi, kept me wondering, story doesn't connect...
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Bobxin: 2:53pm On May 16, 2016
honestpoju:
I just have one question, while he was rubbing his stuff on the woman's buttock. didn't she feel anything . because of the time line between rubbing it and ejaculation?
well just wondering though...

Honestpoju... that's one hell of a story, She only felt the liquid and didn't feel the "joystick"... Story for the unborn...

1 Like

Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by ceekay214(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
One reason why I don't like standing in front of guys some of them can be so immature. Some try by all means to touch a lady's ass which I find annoying.

. I seriously don't know wat 2 tell u.....oshi angry
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by sukkot: 4:59pm On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

Loool.

Ya taste in women is horrible lol.

Coming from a guy who thinks the tranny, Yemi Alade, and the fugly Linda Ikeji and her smelly pum are attractive lol.
am saying tho, that person looks like a nigga named chibuzor with a wig on. are you digging trannys now shymmexx ? ill keep a close eye on you playa playa . let me find out you play for both sides. let me find out you are the pitcher and the catcher undecided cheesy grin
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On May 16, 2016
cricifixo:
When it doesn't happen by accident nko?
I would deliberately abuse anybody sexually by hitting my boobs on another. I'm not a man undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Oshotse21(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by SAMBARRY: 7:47pm On May 16, 2016
cricifixo:
When it doesn't happen by accident nko?
I'm not a perv. undecided

Why will I be abusing another person sexually. Only pervs do that deliberately
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Exxit(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2016
forghon:
na only him go enjoy it?
you're a pig
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by forghon: 8:10pm On May 16, 2016
Exxit:
you're a pig
tnk u sir bt mind u no be me hike d fuel
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Emeka71(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
you are just exposing yourself on a public forum undecided
Are you trying to say that he use to catch fun too?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by odamilola36(m): 10:28pm On May 16, 2016
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying
guy I swear ure on point...rubbing your back with their watever shaped boobs
Davidovinci:

Ladies ain't left out you know....Y'all also do the same with your breast, when a guy is standing in front........ #justsaying
guy I swear ure on point...rubbing your back with their watever shaped boobs
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by oluwasegun007(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2016
goingape:
can you pull your dick on a banking Hall and nobody noticed you undecided

you are a man! use your brain to think.

its so unfortunate that you find immature minds commenting on a thread lik dis....
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by unapapadeycraze: 3:00am On May 17, 2016
rokiatu:
The story doesn't add up though.

are you not the lady with the big yansh?
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Edifyer: 9:41am On May 17, 2016
[s]haul:

You muslims should stop being a hypocrite, a banking hall is not a mosque, do expect banks to seperate the queue of a man and a woman again?

What kind of over religious country is this for goodness sake! You lot are repugnant[/s].
seanwilliam:
abi oh my bro.they tink everywhere s a mosque. Crazy set of people

Look at how some people are reasoning ...Separations is what make us Rational human being ... why do we have toilets separated as Ladies and Gents even inside the bank?

and for your information there is nothing like queue inside the Mosque.. people stands shoulder to shoulder.. Men in front and Women at the back with a wide distance
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by goingape: 10:02am On May 17, 2016
oluwasegun007:

its so unfortunate that you find immature minds commenting on a thread lik dis....
undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Tedassie(m): 3:02am On May 18, 2016
Ibro2005:
That is why Islam is good always.

We don't make a single queue of same men and women
Yet y'all are the worst hypocrites alive! undecided
Re: Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank by Tedassie(m): 3:08am On May 18, 2016
lucia34:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia / Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.