Stats: 3,157,994 members, 7,835,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man (9232 Views)

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish (2) (3) (4)

Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 15, 2016
I won't even lie as I've gotten older I've definitely developed a stronger aesthetic preference for the 'thicker' man. In moderation ha
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 7:52pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao. You must be one of those Nigerians with facial scars but why hate on someone trying to big you up and make you proud? grin

In as much as I like US rap (the foundation) - I fvcks with all homegrown London shyte. That's our shyte and what everyone grew up on. I listen to grime everyday, the same way I listen to US rap. You'll only under the bars if you're from the bits. grin

Skepta - Always ready (I listen to this like almost every week lol)

(...the black Nigerian is way too heavy - barrrrrssssssss!!!) grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDYs8giwOu8
geez does skepta know he has a super-fan in you ? lolz. mandem big fan of other mandem. very suspect shytt shymmexxx. very suspect. let me find out you swing both ways shymmexx. let me find outttt undecided sad grin grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
i dont listen to that rubbish mate. strictly classy music mate. you know like grover washington and sade adu and seal. classy stuff mate not ruffian music grin grin

Bwahahaha. Booooooooooooooooooo. grin

I thought you were road, what happened? You must be a Nigerian with facial scars. grin

I fvcks with Sade, Seal, Lemar (he's from Tottenham like Skepta and he's a bit road as well lol) et al. But I fvcks with UK's road rap...that's our shyte. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
1bkaye:
I won't even lie as I've gotten older I've definitely developed a stronger aesthetic preference for the 'thicker' man. In moderation ha

Interesting.

But do you have the right aesthetic that can handle ya preference? tongue
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Bwahahaha. Booooooooooooooooooo. grin

I thought you were road, what happened? You must be a Nigerian with facial scars. grin

I fvcks with Sade, Seal, Lemar (he's from Tottenham like Skepta and he's a bit road as well lol) et al. But I fvcks with UK's road rap...that's our shyte. grin
i was road but you know am no longer a terrestrial nigga. i am now a celestial nigga. you know i grew up in tottenham mate ? junction road bruv. near bruce grove train station wink
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 7:56pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
geez does skepta know he has a super-fan in you ? lolz. mandem big fan of other mandem. very suspect shytt shymmexxx. very suspect. let me find out you swing both ways shymmexx. let me find outttt undecided sad grin grin

Lmao. I've always been a fan of Skepta and the whole boy better know crew. I just like their hustle and how he and his brother, JME, are self-made. I fvcks with Kano, Dizzee Rascal, and Giggs as well.

Skepta is like the UK's 2pac - he's deep. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Interesting.

But do you have the right aesthetic that can handle ya preference? tongue
By his grace lol

Even my little brother is on this 'ripped' hype lol. It's good though, treat your body well and your body will treat you well
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:01pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao. I've always been a fan of Skepta and the whole boy better know crew. I just like their hustle and how he and his brother, JME, are self-made. I fvcks with Kano, Dizzee Rascal, and Giggs as well.

Skepta is like the UK's 2pac - he's deep. grin
yeah fork skepta. and fork kano too. shytt fork dizzie rascal. its all about me now. am elevatin bruv. fork dem wasteman-dem. i and i look out for i. me nuh check for skepta and all dem wasteman. speaking of tupac yanno i get the feeling that nigga not dead. he hiding in cuba or something. waiting to reappear and shock the world. all these musicians who they say are dead ? i kinda get the feeling MJ and Prince are not dead too. like there is something strange and eerie going on but we will find out real soon i think grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:02pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
i was road but you know am no longer a terrestrial nigga. i am now a celestial nigga. you know i grew up in tottenham mate ? junction road bruv. near bruce grove train station wink

Lmao.

So you aren't from Walworth, Camberwell, and Brixton anymore - it's now Tottenham, no? grin Don't let them mans from North London catch you - you know they still don't like mandem from South London and the feeling is mutual. grin

Anyway, I go up there a lot these days. I've got families around dem bits. My closest younger cousin grew up in Tottenham, and Palmers Green - but they live in Enfield now. I know a few crazy dons there. And I've got a few cousins from Hackney and Dalston sides.

I almost got shanked in Hornsey in 2006 during college when I went to link a chic up there. Since then, I stopped slipping around them bits there. No love for South London up there (It has changed now). And Tottenham has some of the nicest chics in London.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:04pm On May 15, 2016
1bkaye:

By his grace lol

Even my little brother is on this 'ripped' hype lol. It's good though, treat your body well and your body will treat you well

Lmao @ by his grace. You need to show a nyggah what you mean. tongue

How proportionate are the the front and back ratio?

Everyone finna get ripped - it's a good thing tho. Gym is therapeutic.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao.

So you aren't from Walworth, Camberwell, and Brixton anymore - it's now Tottenham, no? grin Don't let them mans from North London catch you - you know they still don't like mandem from South London and the feeling is mutual. grin

Anyway, I go up there a lot these day. I've got families around dem bits. My closest younger cousin grew up in Tottenham, and Palmers Green - but they live in Enfield now. I know a few crazy dons there. And I've got a few cousins from Hackney and Dalston sides.

I almost got shanked in Hornsey in 2006 during college when I went to link a chic up there. Since then, I stopped slipping around them bits there. No love for South London up there (It has changed now). And Tottenham has some of the nicest chics in London.
bruv i started out in tottenham. camberwell and brixton was much later. my roots is tottenham. my street is just next to bruce grove train station. i and i run tottenham bruv. nuff times we regulate tinz pon tottenham, seven sisters and wood green. maybe even finchley park sometimes. good times bruv. yeah lots of eastern europeans in tottenham now though. and you get some hebrew israelites preaching outside the train station wink
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
yeah fork skepta. and fork kano too. shytt fork dizzie rascal. its all about me now. am elevatin bruv. fork dem wasteman-dem. i and i look out for i. me nuh check for skepta and all dem wasteman. speaking of tupac yanno i get the feeling that nigga not dead. he hiding in cuba or something. waiting to reappear and shock the world. all these musicians who they say are dead ? i kinda get the feeling MJ and Prince are not dead too. like there is something strange and eerie going on but we will find out real soon i think grin

Lol. Wasteman! grin

Listen to new Kano here - banger! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ZP946eNVQ
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:13pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Wasteman! grin

Listen to new Kano here - banger! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79ZP946eNVQ
why all these british niggas all sound the same tho ? listen to one and you listened to them all lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:13pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
bruv i started out in tottenham. camberwell and brixton was much later. my roots is tottenham. my street is just next to bruce grove train station. i and i run tottenham bruv. nuff times we regulate tinz pon tottenham, seven sisters and wood green. maybe even finchley park sometimes. good times bruv. yeah lots of eastern europeans in tottenham now though. and you get some hebrew israelites preaching outside the train station wink

Lol.

If you ever lived in Tottenham during those times, you would know Blue and Yemi. If you don't know the two of them or have never heard about them, then you never lived in Tottenham.

That's like claiming you lived in Peckham and you never heard about Raver, Tipsy, Timer, Knuckles, Kwasi, Spender et al.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lmao @ by his grace. You need to show a nyggah what you mean. tongue

How proportionate are the the front and back ratio?

Everyone finna get ripped - it's a good thing tho. Gym is therapeutic.
Both sides actually concave and are as hollow as each other, think old big box TV, but curved inwards, it's really a pity. At least I'm a nice person sha, you? grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:14pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
why all these british niggas all sound the same tho ? listen to one and you listened to them all lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. Piss take.

Ya facial scars are deceiving you, mate. grin

New Skepta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhxPhqzMwg
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:15pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

If you ever lived in Tottenham during those times, you would know Blue and Yemi.
If you don't know the two of them or have never heard about them, then you never lived in Tottenham.

That's like claiming you lived in Peckham and you never heard about Raver, Tipsy, Timer, Knuckles, Kwasi, Spender et al.
question is have blue and yemi ever heard of me ? daz the real question bruv sad
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:17pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Piss take.

Ya facial scars are deceiving you, mate. grin

New Skepta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOhxPhqzMwg
fork skepta. send me some sade adu and seal. now dats what am talkin about. maybe even some omar lye fook grin cheesy
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
1bkaye:

Both sides actually concave and are as hollow as each other, think old big box TV, but curved inwards, it's really a pity. At least I'm a nice person sha, you? grin

Lol. That's not flee - I like the convex type. grin

Err, think a NFL tight end who isn't too big or a big NFL receiver like Megathron (Calvin Johnson). If you know Chad Ochocinco, I'm a bit bigger than him. But by August - I should be looking like a massive NFL tight end based on the diet I'm on right now. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:20pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
question is have blue and yemi ever heard of me ? daz the real question bruv sad

Lol. Clown. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. Clown. grin
jus sayin bruv. i was known on deez mean tottenham streetz grin grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:22pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
fork skepta. send me some sade adu and seal. now dats what am talkin about. maybe even some omar lye fook grin cheesy

Why should I play Sade and Seal for you? That's moist. grin

Get one of ya NL e-chics to do that. I only play Sade for the chics. grin

1bkaye

This is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8QJmI_V3j4
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:25pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

1bkaye

This is for you:

grin grin grin good looking out bruv. sade is where its at bruv. she ijebu too. she our sister bruv. we have to support our own bruv grin grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin grin good looking out buv. sade is where its at bruv. she ijebu too. she our sister bruv. we have to support our own bruv grin grin

Lol.

Are you sure she's Ijebu? Is Adu an Ijebu name?

Clown. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol. That's not flee - I like the convex type. grin

Err, think a NFL tight end who isn't too big or a big NFL receiver like Megathron (Calvin Johnson). If you know Chad Ochocinco, I'm a bit bigger than him. But by August - I should be looking like a massive NFL tight end based on the diet I'm on right now. grin
I know Ocho, I see I see, how often do you gym?

Shym3xx:

1bkaye
This is for you:

Ayyy, Sade is the Godmother, beautiful

This is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTek4AdPkik
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:28pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

Are you sure she's Ijebu? Is Adu an Ijebu name?

Clown. grin
i think she is ? ahh welll if she aint at least she yoruba right ? we have to support our own bruv. if we dont who will ? undecided cheesy
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:34pm On May 15, 2016
1bkaye:

I know Ocho, I see I see, how often do you gym?

It depends on how busy I'm. I normally go five times a week. But when I'm busy, I just do three times. Regardless, the most important thing is diet and how hard you press ya muscles.

Ayyy, Sade is the Godmother, beautiful

This is for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTek4AdPkik

Lmao. Classic and evergreen grime tune. Man like Lethal B, Ozzie B, and Neeko. Hold tight Mo fire crew!

I need something much more romantic like the tune below. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:35pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
i think she is ? ahh welll if she aint at least she yoruba right ? we have to support our own bruv. if we dont who will ? undecided cheesy

Lol.

I have always supported Sade Adu regardless of where she's from. She's a legend. grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

It depends on how busy I'm. I normally go five times a week. But when I'm busy, I just do three times. Regardless, the most important thing is diet and how hard you press ya muscles.

Lmao. Classic and evergreen grime tune. Man like Lethal B, Ozzie B, and Neeko. Hold tight Mo fire crew!

I need something much more romantic like the tune below. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ateQQc-AgEM
Dedication gosh, yeah true diet is 80% of the job

Kiss from a rose is a jam

Ok see this, very romantic lool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CV4PJS9FPQ

Edit: Actually, I clocked that she died in the end nevermind
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

I have always supported Sade Adu regardless of where she's from. She's a legend. grin
that she is. her pops was a lecturer apparently in UNILAG before he passed. she has a brother too called banji. wink
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:53pm On May 15, 2016
1bkaye:

Dedication gosh, yeah true diet is 80% of the job

Lol. I'm somewhat addicted to it and I always feel restless whenever I miss my normal weekly schedule. I think it's cos I naturally have addiction problem and it's somewhat therapeutic for me (that's where I expend the excessive testosterone. It also helps with sex life/performance as well - cos it helps build strength/endurance and the diet/supplements help increase/boost testosterone production.

Err, post ya recent picture - I wanna see the concave aesthetic and I shall reciprocate the gesture. tongue

Kiss from a rose is a jam

Ok see this, very romantic lool

Edit: Actually, I clocked that she died in the end nevermind

Lol. I'm not a fan of Tinie Tempah, especially his moist old tunes. I like written in the stars, pass out, and not letting go tho. His rap style and the way he speaks just sound neeky. grin

I want something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrXB31Znxpk
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:57pm On May 15, 2016
sukkot:
that she is. her pops was a lecturer apparently in UNILAG before he passed. she has a brother too called banji. wink

I know about her brother. I believe he lives in America.

Err, I just googled "Adu" and it seems the name has its root in Ogun, so it's either Ijebu or Egba. I'm leaning towards Ijebu tho cos "Edu" is an Ijebu name. Then you have "Kuku" as well.

High Rate Of Child Abuse, Should One Parent Stay Home With The Kids? / When Is Mother's Day Celebrated In Nigeria? / Advice Needed: Investing For A Family Member (brother)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86