Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,317 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man (9219 Views)

Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Guys Let’s Discuss! What’s That Habit You Wish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 12:19am On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:

I know about her brother. I believe he lives in America.

Err, I just googled "Adu" and it seems the name has its root in Ogun, so it's either Ijebu or Egba. I'm leaning towards Ijebu tho cos "Edu" is an Ijebu name. Then you have "Kuku" as well.

i know a few kukus. yeah i think sade is ijebu. she one of us bruv. ijebu afi po mu garri. <<< means ijebu people use portable mini toilets to drink garri lolzzz cheesy
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 12:37am On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
i know a few kukus. yeah i think sade is ijebu. she one of us bruv. ijebu afi po mu garri. <<< means ijebu people use portable mini toilets to drink garri lolzzz cheesy

Never knew she's Ijebu - always thought she's Ibadan. But then again, apparently, there's an Ijebu quarter in Ibadan and a quarter of the folks from there are Ijebu.

Fvck outta here with that toilet shyte...Ijebus get this money and achieve greatness. Money makers. cool
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by mizzochocinco: 2:23am On May 16, 2016
Shym3xx:
Sukkot

Big bredrin, this is why I keep telling you to get ya muscles up - skinny nyggahs aren't winning in today's world lol. Now, that you're still a bachelor, you need to conquer as many territories as possible cah I ain't finna wanna hear mama duke and ya wifey complaining about you still merking around after getting married. Ijebu dons don't down like that, ya get me? grin

Anyway, this article was based on Grayson Perry's show on Channel 4 about about masculinity in modern times.

Wahh ya say, big bredrin?
wow so you tell me after getting muscle you are still single at 45 and the only women that find you attractive are those looking for next month's rent? Oya continue Mr Muscle man. By the time you are 50 in 5yrs time God will open your eyes very well for you grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:00am On May 16, 2016
mizzochocinco:
wow so you tell me after getting muscle you are still single at 45 and the only women that find you attractive are those looking for next month's rent? Oya continue Mr Muscle man. By the time you are 50 in 5yrs time God will open your eyes very well for you grin

Lool.

Says, Ms Ochocinco.

I didn't write the article and I wasn't the one who did the interview - I just find it amusing and it definitely has a lot of truth to it. At the end of the day, just as guys are naturally/subconsciously attracted to chics with certain physical qualities, chics are also attracted to guys with certain physical qualities and materialistic things that will provide them comfort. It is the way we're wired. The average chic wants an image that can protect her and provide her with comfort.

Also, there's nothing wrong with keeping fit and the average guy doesn't go to the gym to burst his arse and endure the pains that come with the territory, with chics as the priority. Chics are an afterthought. It's a healthy lifestyle that helps the body, build confidence, and can also be therapeutic. And since most chics find fit guys attractive...why not enjoy the perks that come with it? tongue

Anyway, what's wrong with being 45 and single? P.Diddy is like 45 and single...and I doubt he isn't fulfilled. The funniest thing is that: I've never for one day in my life, expended time to think about getting married and what my wedding would look like. I think that's for chics. As a guy, I believe the ultimate prize in life is to have kids you can pass the torch to, so that they can keep the fire burning and take ya legacy to the next level. Hence "dreams of my father" is one of the most common phrases out there. And you can always have kids at whatever age you want as a guy, while maintaining ya single status. So, I do think about making kids with a decent woman from time to time and being able to put them in a space, with the necessary tools they need, to succeed in life and surpass whatever I end up achieving when it is all said and done.

Like Steve Harvey said, think like a man, Ms. Ochocinco looool.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by stevecantrell: 4:41pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
i dont listen to that rubbish mate. strictly classy music mate. you know like grover washington and sade adu and seal. classy stuff mate not ruffian music grin grin

Hunhunhun !!! You crackin' me up..... grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 4:55pm On May 16, 2016
stevecantrell:

Hunhunhun !!! You crackin' me up..... grin
lolzzzz. salute my bros cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by stevecantrell: 5:00pm On May 16, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzzz. salute my bros cheesy wink

My celestial G...ride on ! grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 5:01pm On May 16, 2016
stevecantrell:

My celestial G...ride on ! grin
Indeed Sire, Indeed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Pdizzle(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2016
sukkot:

Sade Adu's Pops is from Ikere-Ekiti
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 9:51am On May 18, 2016
Pdizzle:

Safe for the heads up. She is definitely one of the greatest artists ever - an absolute legend. And her fan base is super loyal - not that many artists have the same type of fan base - not even legends.

Radio head released an album recently and not that many people bought it. Even Tina Turner doesn't get that much love these days. But every time Sade drops something new, it always go platinum. Legend right there.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 6:00pm On May 30, 2016
Pdizzle:

oh she from the 404 eating region ? lolzzz. 404 is dog meat by the way grin
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Pdizzle(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2016
sukkot:
oh she from the 404 eating region ? lolzzz. 404 is dog meat by the way grin

Nah, that's Ondo. Welcome back Chief.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by sukkot: 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
Pdizzle:

Nah, that's Ondo. Welcome back Chief.
Yeah they eat dog meat in Ondo. they call it 404. yeah thanks Chief.
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 9:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Yetseyi

I'm tagging you here lol.

I seldom go to Church since I converted from Christendom to Niggerdom cos I'm a black man and, Christianity ain't got nothing for me. But I still maintain my individual relationship with the supreme being. So, pardon my rustiness when it comes to Christianity.

Anyway, how can you maintain a Godly relationship with all the worldly things around these days and how everything is ove-sexualised? And how can you kill the sexual urge that makes us all human?

Personally, I don't even care about sex too tough most times cos I've been in the game since I was 14 and chics have never been my problem due to my natural gifts and growing up in a family with a lot of females. However, even with that, I still feel the urge whenever I'm not occupied and, there are always chics a few buttons away to trouble. I believe that's why most Churches are full of a lot of sex scandals these days cos it's somewhat difficult to be around the opposite sex for too long without getting sexual.

So what's the feasibility study involved in this biblical fantasy?
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by yetseyi(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
Shym3xx:
Yetseyi

I'm tagging you here lol.

I seldom go to Church since I converted from Christendom to Niggerdom cos I'm a black man and, [/b]Christianity ain't got nothing for me.[b] But I still maintain my individual relationship with the supreme being. So, pardon my rustiness when it comes to Christianity.

@ bolded dont be so sure, it actually has a lot for everyone. wink what religion is Niggerdom again sad

Anyway, how can you maintain a Godly relationship with all the worldly things around these days and how everything is ove-sexualised? And how can you kill the sexual urge that makes us all human?

This has always been the ultimate question and oversexualization of everything doesn't even help matters at all, Sexual Urges cant be killed to the best of my knowledge its God that put them there, suppressed yeaah very possible, Killed-NO WAY. I am assuming you have agreed with my definition of Godly relationship in that other thread. I can tell you maintaining it is easy and not that easy, It can be a bit easy if its something you and yours have agreed on ( that doesn't still remove the fact that the hormones are raging and will always rage, It also doesnt change the fact that deciding doesnt mean it cant happen), So both individuals have agreed (verbally or by unspoken agreement it all depends) that this is a line we wont cross.Now It is always difficult when both partners are not in agreement,one want this and the other wants sexual purity, for those that have said okay we want to have a Godly/Sexless relationship, saying or deciding it alone is not enough, guarding yourself or preventing a situation that can lead to such is very essential. If one has decided not to be involved sexually in a relationship and for whatever reason he or she gets to sleep over at your place or you consiously or unconsciously place your self in a situation that can warrant that to happen then you are looking for trouble. A lady that is engaged to a guy and dresses with all her possessions fully on display is actually adding more ignition to the hormones the poor guy is trying to suppress, in such situation they are to look out for each other if one is getting out of line you the other calls him/her to order. She is not supposed to be a temptation( at least before the wedding) to him likewise him to her.

Churches now have very strict principles surrounding courtships, marriage committees have a whole lot of rules / regulations ( some of which I dont agree with) and all these sprang up as a result of excesses of individuals.

Theres no particular "how" not to get into it just one should try not to put oneself in a situation that can lead to the situation , try not to tempt(unconsiously) the other party through whatever means, and of course praying for grace helps. The cold water/shower therapy does work for guys. I can say its not very easy for guys due to their biological makeup and the "being moved by what they see" nature they have. I can say what they see these days everywhere( even in church) is not helping their cause honestly. I have had to ask some of my male friends how they cope with the way everything around them is sexualized, and they just say its Gods grace

There are people that are of the opinion that Christians dont date, i am a bit indifferent about that opinion, because the underlying reason (I think) people ( Nigerians) came up with that is because it is assumed that when you date you must have sex. What I define as a date seems to be quite different from that.

Shym3xx:

Personally, I don't even care about sex too tough most times cos I've been in the game since I was 14 and chics have never been my problem due to my natural gifts and growing up in a family with a lot of females. However, even with that, I still feel the urge [/b]whenever I'm not occupied [b] and, there are always chics a few buttons away to trouble.

@bolded an Idle mind is the devils workshop, but then busy or not guys will be guys and the hormones will always speak.

Shym3xx:
I believe that's why most Churches are full of a lot of sex scandals these days cos it's somewhat difficult to be around the opposite sex for too long without getting sexual.

So what's the feasibility study involved in this biblical fantasy?

A lot of factors are now involved, generally morals are declining.I think I should remind you that premarital sex is something that a 3 major religions tend to agree on. Even in Yoruba culture it is expected that a maiden still be a maiden when she is married and they will actually test that. Also in past times in England and most places its improper to engage in sex before marriage, maybe it was easier then because the women seemed to be properly dressed with their large ball dresses, stockings and the like which doesn't even show anything and were also well chaperoned. Its not a biblical fantasy shymexx it is what has been the standard then and somehow things began to change.

Now to the issue a lot of people seem to have, the bandwagon effect, everybody is doing it factor. Not everybody is doing it there are people who decide to honor God with their bodies, it doesnt mean they dont have hormones raging, they do but they hold on till when they can fully express it. I know a lady that didnt have sex till she married and she said it was actually because of her mum(she wants to honor her) that shes deciding not to.

I am of the opinion that sex does cloud the relationship and the straight/logical thinking factor in the individuals involved, and I also think it does a whole lot of harm to ladies more as we are more emotonally inclined And like I will always say every opolo get hin kind, If you decide not to get involed you will find someone of like minds like you that you can go through the journey together and it has worked for people I know including yours truly, above all it is ultimately the grace of God.

Happy sunday
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
yetseyi:

@ bolded dont be so sure, it actually has a lot for everyone. wink what religion is Niggerdom again sad

This has always been the ultimate question and oversexualization of everything doesn't even help matters at all, Sexual Urges cant be killed to the best of my knowledge its God that put them there, suppressed yeaah very possible, Killed-NO WAY. I am assuming you have agreed with my definition of Godly relationship in that other thread. I can tell you maintaining it is easy and not that easy, It can be a bit easy if its something you and yours have agreed on ( that doesn't still remove the fact that the hormones are raging and will always rage, It also doesnt change the fact that deciding doesnt mean it cant happen), So both individuals have agreed (verbally or by unspoken agreement it all depends) that this is a line we wont cross.Now It is always difficult when both partners are not in agreement,one want this and the other wants sexual purity, for those that have said okay we want to have a Godly/Sexless relationship, saying or deciding it alone is not enough, guarding yourself or preventing a situation that can lead to such is very essential. If one has decided not to be involved sexually in a relationship and for whatever reason he or she gets to sleep over at your place or you consiously or unconsciously place your self in a situation that can warrant that to happen then you are looking for trouble. A lady that is engaged to a guy and dresses with all her possessions fully on display is actually adding more ignition to the hormones the poor guy is trying to suppress, in such situation they are to look out for each other if one is getting out of line you the other calls him/her to order. She is not supposed to be a temptation( at least before the wedding) to him likewise him to her.

Churches now have very strict principles surrounding courtships, marriage committees have a whole lot of rules / regulations ( some of which I dont agree with) and all these sprang up as a result of excesses of individuals.

Theres no particular "how" not to get into it just one should try not to put oneself in a situation that can lead to the situation , try not to tempt(unconsiously) the other party through whatever means, and of course praying for grace helps. The cold water/shower therapy does work for guys. I can say its not very easy for guys due to their biological makeup and the "being moved by what they see" nature they have. I can say what they see these days everywhere( even in church) is not helping their cause honestly. I have had to ask some of my male friends how they cope with the way everything around them is sexualized, and they just say its Gods grace

There are people that are of the opinion that Christians dont date, i am a bit indifferent about that opinion, because the underlying reason (I think) people ( Nigerians) came up with that is because it is assumed that when you date you must have sex. What I define as a date seems to be quite different from that.

@bolded an Idle mind is the devils workshop, but then busy or not guys will be guys and the hormones will always speak.

A lot of factors are now involved, generally morals are declining.I think I should remind you that premarital sex is something that a 3 major religions tend to agree on. Even in Yoruba culture it is expected that a maiden still be a maiden when she is married and they will actually test that. Also in past times in England and most places its improper to engage in sex before marriage, maybe it was easier then because the women seemed to be properly dressed with their large ball dresses, stockings and the like which doesn't even show anything and were also well chaperoned. Its not a biblical fantasy shymexx it is what has been the standard then and somehow things began to change.

Now to the issue a lot of people seem to have, the bandwagon effect, everybody is doing it factor. Not everybody is doing it there are people who decide to honor God with their bodies, it doesnt mean they dont have hormones raging, they do but they hold on till when they can fully express it. I know a lady that didnt have sex till she married and she said it was actually because of her mum(she wants to honor her) that shes deciding not to.

I am of the opinion that sex does cloud the relationship and the straight/logical thinking factor in the individuals involved, and I also think it does a whole lot of harm to ladies more as we are more emotonally inclined And like I will always say every opolo get hin kind, If you decide not to get involed you will find someone of like minds like you that you can go through the journey together and it has worked for people I know including yours truly, above all it is ultimately the grace of God.

Happy sunday

Lol, I was just messing about with the word "Niggerdom". But the generic use of it means black world albeit in the context I'm using it to show how I connect with the universe and the most high. It is not a religion lol.

In life, as we grow, based on our unique experiences, level of education/knowledge/understanding and how self-aware we're - it's natural for us to question a lot of things and stick to what we can relate to. I just got to a stage in my life where I know these man-made Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) have nothing for me as a black man and they're just there to put me in mental servitude for people/gods that don't look like me. And when I look at centuries of being part of these religions - those are the worst centuries in our history as a people. Hence I believe they've got nothing for me, apart from telling me porkies that things that happened naturally happened by virtue of bowing down to them.

That said: though, right now I don't believe in marriage (that might change later cos you never know what life has in stock for you), I think abstinence in courtships that have an end game in marriage is overrated. Sex is one of the most important components of courtship and it helps in connection. So personally, if I don't feel sexually connected to a female - there's absolutely no point thinking about spending the rest of my life with the person. How can you even be soul mates with spiritual (not faith) connection? And sex is the pathway to being connected to the opposite sex spiritually.

I labelled it "Biblical fantasy" cos even the people in the Bible never adhered to these rules. And that was an era where it was far easier - without all the things we're exposed to today. People just have to come to terms with the realities of their existence and stop trying to foster some moral codes based on medieval allegorical figures as being holy. Even pastors don't walk the walk, apart from getting rich off offerings and tithes. So who's fooling who?
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by yetseyi(f): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I was just messing about with the word "Niggerdom". But the generic use of it means black world albeit in the context I'm using it to show how I connect with the universe and the most high. It is not a religion lol.

In life, as we grow, based on our unique experiences, level of education/knowledge/understanding and how self-aware we're - it's natural for us to question a lot of things and stick to what we can relate to. I just got to a stage in my life where I know these man-made Abrahamic religions (Christianity, Islam, and Judaism) have nothing for me as a black man and they're just there to put me in mental servitude for people/gods that don't look like me. And when I look at centuries of being part of these religions - those are the worst centuries in our history as a people. Hence I believe they've got nothing for me, apart from telling me porkies that things that happened naturally happened by virtue of bowing down to them.

That said: though, right now I don't believe in marriage (that might change later cos you never know what life has in stock for you), I think abstinence in courtships that have an end game in marriage is overrated

loool oooo, There are a whole lot of religions nowadays one may not know when another is added to the list So I had to ask grin grin

I know christainity does have a lot in store for you I may not know about the other religions.

Did you say its overrated? I dont agree

Sex is one of the most important components of [/s]courtship[s] marriage and it helps in connection. So personally, if I don't feel sexually connected to a female - there's absolutely no point thinking about spending the rest of my life with the person. How can you even be soul mates with spiritual (not faith) connection? [/b]And sex is the pathway to being connected to the opposite sex spiritually.[b]

Okay the bolded seems to be the only part I to agree with, If its the pathway of being connected spiritually then how many people would one be connected to by having multiple partners. Well once you sleep with a person, you are bonded with the person spiritually and a part of you is with that person, well I believe one can be sexually connected to an individual without having sex

So my question still stands, how many people will one get connected/bonded to spiritually if one is to sleep with every potential partner?

I labelled it "Biblical fantasy" cos even the people in the Bible never adhered to these rules. And that was an era where it was far easier - without all the things we're exposed to today. People just have to come to terms with the realities of their existence and stop trying to foster some moral codes based on medieval allegorical figures as being holy. Even pastors don't walk the walk, apart from getting rich off offerings and tithes. So who's fooling who?

Who told you people in the bible never adhered to the rules, "never " is a very strong word bro. A few people may have gotten out of line, I can only remember one or two now but that was the standard and of course we had stories of people who didn't believe in God of Israel in the bible. Well people are not to follow pastors we are to follow Christ, although people seem to copy what their pastors do, being a pastor is not an easy task you do something wrong and comeback in line with God/ask for forgiveness but 1,000 people have already copied pastor with the if pastor has done it we can do it attitude forgetting that pastor is also a human being and can make mistakes.

errmm sorry for the late response smiley
Re: 'it's About Money And Muscles': Men Discuss What It Means To Be A Modern Man by Shym3xx: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
yetseyi:

loool oooo, There are a whole lot of religions nowadays one may not know when another is added to the list So I had to ask grin grin

I know christainity does have a lot in store for you I may not know about the other religions.

Did you say its overrated? I dont agree

Lol. But all religions are the same, though. And there's no difference between Christians and those who worship flying spaghetti monster a la Pastafarianism - since both involve faith, mental conditioning, and certain moral codes. Albeit I do believe Pastafarians are actually more truthful to themselves unlike black Christians and, their religion has no dark history. So, who knows, I might decide to start my own religion in future and name our gathering, "Niggerdom", since it will be all about celebrating our blackness and how we relate to how environment, the universe, and the most high. grin

Anyway, I don't want to sound like a traducer cos I respect people's personal choices and I'm not in the business of trying to talk down on any religion, unless people try to force their beliefs on others. However, I believe there's no true religion and all religions, especially the ones I've no natural connection with as a black man, are grossly overrated. Religion hasn't helped black people as a group in over 500 years and, in the next 20,000 years, it won't help black people - so what's the point? Regardless, I've the utmost respect for races of people who practise the religions created by their own race with gods/saviours that look like them. That right there is being original and staying true to ya roots - while using their religions as soft power to dominate/colonise other people mentally.

Okay the bolded seems to be the only part I to agree with, If its the pathway of being connected spiritually then how many people would one be connected to by having multiple partners. Well once you sleep with a person, you are bonded with the person spiritually and a part of you is with that person, well I believe one can be sexually connected to an individual without having sex

So my question still stands, how many people will one get connected/bonded to spiritually if one is to sleep with every potential partner?

I used that in context cos when you have multiple sexual partners: you don't go with the mind-frame of wanting a connection and it's always about having fun in the process. And such emotions fizzle out after the act. However, with a partner, it's more about love making, with a lot of emotions attached, thus acting as a catalyst to foster more connection.

Being bonded with someone spiritually after having sex with the person, is more of a religious fallacy than reality. It's all a mind thing, similar to how you can have a dream about someone you're lusting after. However, that isn't a spiritual connection - it just happened cos you got too carried away and got caught up in overthinking it.

Who told you people in the bible never adhered to the rules, "never " is a very strong word bro. A few people may have gotten out of line, I can only remember one or two now but that was the standard and of course we had stories of people who didn't believe in God of Israel in the bible. Well people are not to follow pastors we are to follow Christ, although people seem to copy what their pastors do, being a pastor is not an easy task you do something wrong and comeback in line with God/ask for forgiveness but 1,000 people have already copied pastor with the if pastor has done it we can do it attitude forgetting that pastor is also a human being and can make mistakes.

Lol. Those characters in the Bible were all allegories that never walked this planet. And even despite being allegorical figures - they were all flawed one way or the other, starting from Adam and Eve. When they're not promiscuous, they were murderers etc. There's also no proof that any of them ever lived as human, despite all the fraudulent nonsense they keep excavating.

Moses is the funniest one. Based on the timeline of his allegorical story - the Pharaoh in Egypt was Thutmoses III, the great warrior. And apart from being the King during the time of great abundance in Egypt and conquering many kingdoms including parts of Nubia (today's Sudan), he never expelled nobody from Egypt and all the biblical allegorical stories with Moses never happened during his time. The Egyptian Pharaoh that chased foreigners/invaders out of Egypt to the Euphrates river, where Syria and Iraq are located today (not the red sea), to unite upper and lower Egypt was Ahmose I. And the people he chased out were Hyksos and, Hyksos were white people like Persians and they were never slaves in Egypt. Heck, they were allowed to live peacefully with ancient Egyptians, who were blacks - till they got ahead of themselves and there was a need for Egyptians to reclaim their lands. And the war started with Nubians (present day Sudan), who tried to help them Egyptians but their campaign wasn't successful cos the Hyksos had superior weapons, till Ahmose I ascended the throne after the death of his father.

The other thing similar to the story of Moses is in historical texts by Tacitus, the Roman historian, who wrote about a people who're of Cushites (Ethiopian) origin and the same race as Egyptian that moved to live in part of Egypt. But a disease broke out in Egypt and they moved out to another place where they expelled the original inhabitants and settled there. And according to him, that was the origin of the real Hebrew people (not the modern day white Jews who're European converts lol) They were never enslaved nor expelled from Egypt.

This alone should tell you the fallacies in the Bible can't be trusted. The book is just a normal fictional storybook.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is Mother's Day Celebrated In Nigeria? / Married To A Banker; Hell On Earth! / Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.