Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? (4717 Views)

Should I Continue To Wait Or Date Another? / Why Are You Not Married (28+ Men Only)? / Should I Continue With The Relationship? (25+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by Kimoni: 8:40am On May 17, 2016
cococandy:
He's a married man. OP don't be fooled.
He won't take calls in your presence, goes MIA unexpectedly and cancels appointments without warning at the last minute.
If that guy is not married, I'll add x to my username. angry
Good thing you dumped him.

Those are what we call destiny blockers. He won't get serious with you and he won't leave you so that a better person can have a chance with you.
Until you're 35, then he'll find an excuse to break up with you after wasting 8yrs of your life and in the process making you say no to others who might have been better for you.
Then you start looking for how to start a new relationship when that's not what you planned for yourself at that stage.

Yes he is!
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 11:24am On May 17, 2016
I have been to his place like 3-4 times and saw no sign of a woman there....not my problem any more
Re: Man at 38 Not Married, Wat Could B Wrong & Should I Continue wit D Relationship? by MissCheesom: 11:25am On May 17, 2016
ogawisdom:

God's time is the best

Yeah, I know...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Wife Abuser Gets his reward / Pregnant Nigerian Woman Bares Her Baby Bump For Shoot With Husband & Son / Is She To Change The Surname Of Her Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.