Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou (853 Views)

See What Al-jazeera Did To Buhari ;D / Mrs Pauline Tallen, Who Declined Ambassadorial Post Pictured With Aisha Buhari D / Thank GOD For Making Buhari The President Of This Country. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by temitemi1(m): 2:17pm On May 15, 2016
Today, i want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country.

At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happen. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT.

This is how I understand the benefit.

Had it been Buhari did not become president:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.

2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.

3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.

4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.

5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.

6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.

7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.

8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.

9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle-class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.

10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free.

The list is almost endless...
#Copied

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 15, 2016
Unfortunately, no one would ever think that things would have gotten better should GEJ had won.

2 Likes

Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by SenJoe(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
Hmmmmm.

And if you ask me

Na who I go ask?..

But if you think Op is right likes........... If otherwise Shares.

Let's check it out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by Mutuwa(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by mikolo80: 2:51pm On May 15, 2016
you can always move to a pdp ruled state. no visa required
Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by Igbiboi: 3:06pm On May 15, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:
you can always move to a pdp ruled state. no visa required

[/s]

Trash! From a wasted pupil!

3 Likes

Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by mikolo80: 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
Igbiboi:
[left][/left]

Trash! From a wasted pupil!
you go fear painment
Re: Today, I Want To Take Time N Thank God For Making Buhari D President Of This Cou by thunderrider: 8:14am On May 27, 2016
APC personified below

(1) (Reply)

... / When You Shout Sai Baba In May 2016 ;D / FG Allocated N795m For Website "Update" In Signed 2016 Budget - Nglatest.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.