Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. (40883 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by FaskRolce: 4:02pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
4. Forgetting The Ring.

An hour late already because her hair wasn't done, then they lost ring bearer's left shoe. finally getting to church there to find out that the maid of honor forgot the ring.
cc: lalasticlala
This happened to me on my wedding day. The lady's tyre entered a ditch and that made her to be late. She came after the vow has been said. We had to use the Bible as the symbol of our love. Mhen! I was so madt with my husband for not holding the ring himself. I kept malice with him til the Thanksgiving time

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by stubbornman(m): 4:10pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

after buying asoebi thousands of Naira, you don't know they would be hungry ba? angry
I doubt they would skip rice for cake, cake they share in weddings that looks like dice. Why should any sane human skip rice for such? Lols
lolzzzz.... dear I happened to be an usher at one wedding after sharing the cake I was returning with my own share ,when 2 beautiful mean looking asoebi gurls sidelined me and took my tray of scatter scatter cakes....embarassed you need to see my face I nearly swear say my future wife no go geh anything to do with asoebi girls
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by kaboninc(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

My YES or NO answer finished undecided..

Let's drop this jare.. Sometimes, sarcastic questions get sarcastic answers.. I was only playing around..

Dropped!!
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by adegoke93: 4:25pm On May 17, 2016
When they tell you there is no more meat and those you are expecting are yet to come
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Unfathomable: 4:47pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
5. Groom showing up almost 3 hours late.

Ladies, can you survive the 3 hours with his moblie not reachable

These guys are dope...can I get the number of the one at the far right, the very end
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Kennycyphers(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2016
Marlvin:
Why would anyone actually forget to come along with the wedding ring, how can you explain that !

It happens.. I have witnessed it before.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by wintersnow(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2016
15. Jollof rice no spoon... Damn!!
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 17, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, the worst would be to forget the wedding ring at home shocked

I have been in that situation before grin

It wasn't a funny experience ooo.

I was the best man for the day. I dressed up my man and we took our time to take pictures. I collected the ring box and my friend tried it on and were just teasing and playing around, only for his parents to rush in and tell us everyone is set and we should hop in the car.

I just pick up the ring box without checking. We got to the Church ⛪.. straight into the wedding procession.

As the wedding was going on, nah eim the devil reminded me if the ring was actually in the box. Mehn! Nah so my face change. I wasn't comfortable. I couldn't excuse my self again cuz i was getting close to the time the pastor was to request for it.

My mind ran faster than Hussain bolt.

When the pastor asked for the ring, I dragged my self from the chair...he collected it and opened it...

But the ring was there...after every, I danced like I won $1m. People tot I was so excited for my friend.

Had you forgotten that ring, your matter should have been reported to TB Joshua.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by vickylala239: 5:33pm On May 17, 2016
decatalyst:
Op, the worst would be to forget the wedding ring at home shocked

I have been in that situation before grin

It wasn't a funny experience ooo.

I was the best man for the day. I dressed up my man and we took our time to take pictures. I collected the ring box and my friend tried it on and were just teasing and playing around, only for his parents to rush in and tell us everyone is set and we should hop in the car.

I just pick up the ring box without checking. We got to the Church ⛪.. straight into the wedding procession.

As the wedding was going on, nah eim the devil reminded me if the ring was actually in the box. Mehn! Nah so my face change. I wasn't comfortable. I couldn't excuse my self again cuz i was getting close to the time the pastor was to request for it.

My mind ran faster than Hussain bolt.

When the pastor asked for the ring, I dragged my self from the chair...he collected it and opened it...

But the ring was there...after every, I danced like I won $1m. People tot I was so excited for my friend.

All this ring tin is a simple thing...

U guys border over unnecessary things.... your There to marry not for ring,cake,camera or anything.....

As for ring I will Jst collect the one from my mums finger and by dad.... Jst to complete Dat part...
It maynt size up....Bt put Dats all....

As for mi nothing can stop my wedding, xcept d man Dnt show up at all for that day....Cuz Evn if he show 8pm I will call d pastor we join, only me n him in d church....

I will Jst order food to b served n music.....pictures will b snap.....den go Home wen Eva he shows up.....we get d pastor.......

4 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
6. When pastor asked the church the question why they should not be joined together and someone raised his hand.
A friend of mine actually gave me a gist about this one. She told me it happened to their choir master in church. It happened in a Catholic church and you know obviously that was the end of the wedding, everyone left crying, she said it was only the youths that was crying and at the same time eating the party rice since the whole event ended up being destroyed. But now in the Catholic church the marriage banns would have been read three times in the church before the wedding, so they don't ask that question on the wedding day anymore.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:48pm On May 17, 2016
whitecloth:

This really happened here, my younger sister was in the choir at the church wedding, they don sing sing they don tire, then the husband to be came in 2 hours late and to make the matters worse, he was drunk.
Haa! na wa oooo. Was the wedding held?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Prettiepearlz(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2016
Tobium1:

This can never in a catholic church, dat's why dere's bans of marriage.
My dear, it happened once, my friend gave me the gist, infact to their choir master but that was before they started reading banns in the church three times before the wedding.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by KingPharaoh(m): 6:20pm On May 17, 2016
cicc2010:
In fact I can relate with some of the point, first, when it was time to cut the cake my wife found out that the cake was not good looking and the cake maker started begging that the cake fall and she use pin to pin everything together, my wife was boiling, but did not say anything,the camera man disappeared only to surface after the wedding that his ba3 ran down. The woman that cooked the food nko? The food was brought by 6pm, my wife was so angry and was like i did not wed in the first place, now see enbarasment.But after wedding my wife said I must no pay the balance,but as a gentleman I paid up just for them to get lost

cry
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by gonkraziiiiii: 6:52pm On May 17, 2016
Hmmm ma own d video guy dey tell me say his hard drive crash n he sent it to America,dey av done it ,jus to gather money n g it back is d problem...since November way I marry....am jus laughing at him cos its at someone's ocassion I wld cease his equipment...or go to his office n move Ppl videos too ....let all of us frustrate him together ...he really doesn't know ma head no dey for house...
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by MrRhymes101(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2016
Explorers:
8. Technical issue at the Reception.

Everything was working before the arrival of the couple. But the moment they were set to train in, something happened. It could be from the DJ/Musician, generating set, amp, Mixer, and so on.
No music, they clapped and used tambourine throughout.
boring MC
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Jidalli007: 7:04pm On May 17, 2016
You called caterer immediately you got to the reception and she asked "is today the wedding?" grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Kowor(f): 7:17pm On May 17, 2016
Jidalli007:
You called caterer immediately you got to the reception and she asked "is today the wedding?" grin
shocked
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by grad2012(f): 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
robosky02:
grab pop corn

and take a seat

beside grad2012
pls pass me the. popcorn abeg make I chop. cool how was ur day dear.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Marlvin(m): 8:47pm On May 17, 2016
Kennycyphers:

It happens.. I have witnessed it before.

hate to think of such occurance
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2016
missyge:
Hahhha. Laff kill me i dye....

Happy for tho..
Just imagining wat wuld hv happen if the ring wasnt dere...

My temperature at that time was out of this world.

I was already thinking how my friend would begin to see me...

I would have hated my self like forever.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by decatalyst(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2016
missyge:
Hahhha. Laff kill me i dye....

Happy for tho..
Just imagining wat wuld hv happen if the ring wasnt dere...

My temperature at that time was out of this world.

I was already thinking how my friend would begin to see me...

I would have hated my self like forever.

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Emodeee: 9:00pm On May 17, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Yes I am married grin. E no stop you from crushing na, shey na to crush? It is allowed

you make braincheesy. If i may ask, which year did you get married?
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by June24th: 10:02pm On May 17, 2016
cruzita:
I dodge all these calamities IJN. All these things na shortest road to heart attack
[size=20pt]Why na,
Shebi u wite other words in full ni why abbreviating the most important part, abi na I J N u dey talk when u dey pray
Shortcut nd sharpsharp things sabi kill for dis kind matter o..[/size]
My 100cents

1 Like

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by whitecloth: 11:01pm On May 17, 2016
Prettiepearlz:
Haa! na wa oooo. Was the wedding held?
Yes.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by kenoz(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2016
grin
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by lonelydora: 3:33am On May 18, 2016
eitsei:
I think I will try that no 5 on my wedding day grin

Abeg, No go kill your wife on her wedding day. She won't survive it.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by eitsei(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2016
lonelydora:

Abeg, No go kill your wife on her wedding day. She won't survive it.
lol... It won't kill her Jare it's just to make everything sweet noni

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Slimchase(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2016
Explorers:
4. Forgetting The Ring.

An hour late already because her hair wasn't done, then they lost ring bearer's left shoe. finally getting to church there to find out that the maid of honor forgot the ring.
cc: lalasticlala

U forgot d Wedding Ring @home 55km away on ur Wedding day ?...... Dat is simple !
The Revrend Should just use plier n cut out 2 strips of Binding Wires from d new church project (there is always new church building, if u understand what I mean) and twist dem 2 a Ring-like shape and slip dem doown 2 una wedding fingerz........ kini big deal !

We in Engineering term it "Matrimonial Improvision"

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by robosky02(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2016
good jare
grad2012:
pls pass me the. popcorn abeg make I chop. cool how was ur day dear.
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by Nimi22(f): 7:19pm On May 18, 2016
Jidalli007:
na ICU she go wake up
Re: Wedding Day Disasters: The Worst Things That Can Happen On Your Wedding. by cr80vity(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2016
I won't experience any in Jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Adenike Kikelomo-Ajoke Faints At Her 50th Birthday Bash / Angry Groom Storms Out Of His Wedding After Guests Sprayed Him N50 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.