Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? (3205 Views)

PLS Help!!should I Continue With This Girl / Which Of These Two Guys Should I Settle Down With? I've Been Bleeping & Lov Both / ... Why Ladies Can't Settle With A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 15, 2016
Allwility:
OP, did you say you placed her on a monthly stipend... and that from your copa allawee?? Baba even people with good jobs don't do that na. Are you her fada or maga?? Wake up...Your Future First.

I swear that's what I've been doing. That's to show you how much I really tried just to make her happy and comfortable. Was givin her so she could be addin it to the monthly money she collects from her parents in schl
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by pryme(m): 10:49pm On May 15, 2016
jideniceguy:

Hmmm well said bro, the truth is is actually in pains right now. I'm gettin sick presently. Feelin cold and running temperature buh if I decide to endure this, when would I get out of this situation.

you just have to live thru it Bro, you just have to be strong, getting over this kind of pain takes time. but I think you should take this opportunity to work on yourself, make you self better than before. take your mind off her by setting goals for yourself and trying to achieve them.

Just know this, you will meet your Queen someday, you just have to be ready for her, by building your self a castle. there are gals your out there that will appreciate you and bring you happiness. You just have to get out there.

if you are hurting now it's OK. cry if you want to. then get off your ass and go find your Queen.

the more things you give your mind work on, the sooner you will get over this pain.

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE STRONG.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 15, 2016
multikolour:
I understand your plight but you messed up by telling her about the money earlier, women and money are five and six.

she is asking you the money because she was aware that you have a lot of money.

next time always claim you are broke and complain of not having enough for yourself due to small allowee and cost of living, she will pity you and try to reason with you.

Never show a woman you have money even if u have abundance.

Hmmm thanks for the advice. I've been a type of guy dat doesn't like hiding things from my lady, dats why I kept tellin her everything about my finances. But I think you really do have a point. Thanks.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 15, 2016
pryme:

you just have to live thru it Bro, you just have to be strong, getting over this kind of pain takes time. but I think you should take this opportunity to work on yourself, make you self better than before. take your mind off her by setting goals for yourself and trying to achieve them.

Just know this, you will meet your Queen someday, you just have to be ready for her, by building your self a castle. there are gals your out there that will appreciate you and bring you happiness. You just have to get out there.

if you are hurting now it's OK. cry if you want to. then get off your ass and go find your Queen.

the more things you give your mind work on, the sooner you will get over this pain.

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE STRONG.

Okay bro thanks for your concern. God bless you.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by skywalker240(m): 11:22pm On May 15, 2016
OP is her father alive?.....if yes,.start looking for a better girl.. any money money money and money driven b!tch aint worth it unless u preparing for stories that touch.

When most ladies keep asking when they know u been honest, it might be a test maybe she might be having a suitor...i dont wanna add to ur misery, but truth is she is or might just be a liability...and even if she dont have a gurdian, dat doesnt mean u should be her sole sponsor,...she aint ur wife yet..just immagine allawee every month, she gets almost half... Ah ..Ah oga what abt ur younger sister's *grins*

There is nothing like LOVE!....it died during the great flood of noah's time.

But anyways if u feel u cant bear to move on, if u jus cant immagine life without her,.. jus pick up ur phone.

This aint for the faint hearted.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by wilybebsy(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2016
OP must u be the one 2 call and settle ur dispute all the time?

Why won't she call if she realy love you?

Besides don't she have family members??

Bro any girl that can pick a fight with you because of money is not a wife material.

Better shine ur eyes

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Allwility: 3:58am On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

I swear that's what I've been doing. That's to show you how much I really tried just to make her happy and comfortable. Was givin her so she could be addin it to the monthly money she collects from her parents in schl
Jide you've tried but you've gotta stop being such a nice guy. Women are wired in a different way you know? You might get yourself dumped if you continue this way and what will you do then? Cry yourself a river??
You've gotta be strong. Your relationship will not break and if it does, trust me there are better girls out there. Just chill. Focus on yourself for now. Even if you've got the 15k right now, don't give it to her. Give it to your sister or mom. Their prayers will go a long way in lifting your business up.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 5:59am On May 16, 2016
Allwility:

Jide you've tried but you've gotta stop being such a nice guy. Women are wired in a different way you know? You might get yourself dumped if you continue this way and what will you do then? Cry yourself a river??
You've gotta be strong. Your relationship will not break and if it does, trust me there are better girls out there. Just chill. Focus on yourself for now. Even if you've got the 15k right now, don't give it to her. Give it to your sister or mom. Their prayers will go a long way in lifting your business up.

Thanks. I've decided to do that and now. It's really hurting though cos presently I'm not feelin fine. Been Having cold and hot temperature since yesterday buh I guess this is d price I have to pay to become stronger. Will just stick to that and keep moving.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:14am On May 16, 2016
wilybebsy:
OP must u be the one 2 call and settle ur dispute all the time?

Why won't she call if she realy love you?

Besides don't she have family members??

Bro any girl that can pick a fight with you because of money is not a wife material.

Better shine ur eyes

Thank you. That's exactly what I've been thinkin too. I really do know I am not to blame on this issue at hand I dats why I felt I shouldn't be the one to call and settle again. And like u said, I don't knw why she jst picked a fight with me all because of dat when she knows I've really been tryin and I've done more things in the past. Well I've not called her yet and I think I would keep maintainin this position despite how difficult it is for me.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by olac21(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thank you. That's exactly what I've been thinkin too. I really do know I am not to blame on this issue at hand I dats why I felt I shouldn't be the one to call and settle again. And like u said, I don't knw why she jst picked a fight with me all because of dat when she knows I've really been tryin and I've done more things in the past. Well I've not called her yet and I think I would keep maintainin this position despite how difficult it is for me.

The truth is that she's seeing someone else!stop the stipend you give her monthly and pls and pls don't call her first!let her call you-something tells me she no longer loves you!give the money to your siblings!sorry(hope you don shine her congo well well make you no be the looser here?)Take care bro!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Emmanuel999(m): 9:49am On May 16, 2016
Op. Bet me, I see no light at the end of the tunnel and this is how the problems will continue to be coming until the relationship is over. Girls can be inconsiderate and its a sign that the relationship is coming to an end. They only think of themselves not knowing the situation of their partner, your financial conditions for the moment etc. Bet me, they are the last people that will remember when the going was sweet and she was enjoying. Don't call her if she doesn't call you. Maintain your stand. If she calls and ask for your forgiveness, fine forgive her. If she doesn't, fine move on with your life. Embrace for break up because its coming. Break up is a difficult situation but with time you will get over it. Just concentrate on your future. All is well.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by wilybebsy(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

Good

Don't call
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by ghostwritter(m): 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thanks Bro. I'm just really confused about this whole thing.
OP, i will advice u like a blood brother. That ur girl is ungreatful who wants to achieve succese at ur own expenses (where is her family member?)
Build ur career before u build any yéyé girl own (i've learnt from Tillbeez).
Pls don't apologetic to her if she has nothing to offer u (than sèèxx).
Why give her from ur alawee (paying for what...?, ar u married to her?)
BE A MAN AND BE IN-CHARGE.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by nnamdiosu(m): 3:14pm On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

Thanks brother for the advice. But the question is won't I look like a weak person if I go settle with her again? Like I said before, we just settled a disagreement last week and I was the one dat apologised to her and settled things then. So calling her to settle again now, wouldn't I be a weakling to her? Secondly, as for the NYSC thin, the truth is I already have some money I kept with someone to start business but waitin till I finish service. Infact, the money is enough to start two different businesses at a time. And I just wanna use this service period to learn about the businesses well so I would just start straight after service. The money was what I talked about in the writeup that she knew wen it was with me up till wen I no longer had it and dats cos I kept it with someone and I can't just request for a dime from from now till till finish service. I'm serving at a ministry in state secretariat.

bros if u touch out of that money to give her I'll .... you from here. how dare you break ur dream and plans over someone who wants to break up with u over 15k? Infact let this issue die. if u dare form beg beg.........you'll regret it. trust me. Give her time to cool off. if she doesn't come bk...(that means she broke up with u Becos of a mere 15k) if she comes bk (no p)
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Enahi(f): 4:00pm On May 16, 2016
Hmmmm @op I pity you o, sorry to say this o your babe doesn't love you.

You see when we ladies are truly Inlove it's very very hard for Us to ask a man for money, even when we accept stuffs from the man we always want to make sure we use it for him in one way or the other excerpt birthday or Val gifts!

She might have been pretending all this while to be Inlove with yoy and pretending to be a good girl, I sincerely don't think she loves you for been inconsiderate!

I might be wrong though maybe you should ask other ladies, And you want to marry her she go milk you dry you go turn to bonga fish lol.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
Thanks everyone for the advices. Well I think I would just simply continue to move on as most people have suggested. I guess if she wants me back as much as I do, she would definitely come ask for forgiveness. God bless y'all.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Enahi(f): 4:06pm On May 16, 2016
nnamdiosu:

bros if u touch out of that money to give her I'll .... you from here. how dare you break ur dream and plans over someone who wants to break up with u over 15k? Infact let this issue die. if u dare form beg beg.........you'll regret it. trust me. Give her time to cool off. if she doesn't come bk...(that means she broke up with u Becos of a mere 15k) if she comes bk (no p)

Exactly my point, she is probably in it for d money he gives to her that she now feels its her birthright to demand without been considerate. She ain't hard-working anything jare, who makes clothes for friends while they are still owing her and she is in school for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:

Exactly my point, she is probably in it for d money he gives to her that she now feels its her birthright to demand without been considerate. She ain't hard-working anything jare, who makes clothes for friends while they are still owing her and she is in school for that matter.

Comin frm a lady, I think it shows dats what exactly I shld do and i would do that as I aedy said earlier. Won't bother callin her and would forgive her if she whole heartedly rregrets her actions, apologize and promise to turn a new leaf. As for d one u said dat she doesn't love me and jst after d moni, I think dats not tru, wat I feel is dat she doesn't think properly or immature or perhaps some fwends are influencin and Pushin her cos she's a very flexible person. The reason is because I av some proofs. She actually keeps diary to write d important and memorable events dat happened to her. It was in my final year in schl that I noticed dat. I was in her room dat day and I say it buh she caught me with it and got pissed den collected it frm me so I couldn't read it. Then one fateful nite, we slept togeda inside her room and I woke up in d middle of d nite to hiss maself den I saw d diary again where she dropped it. Seemed she forgot to keep it properly afta writin an event. So I took d diary to d toilet and I read everythin inside d diary. I was really happy cos all d things she wrote bout me were really lovely. She said she loved me not cos of my money buh cos of my personalty. She also said she loves my family cos they are very accomodatin. I also read tinz about her previous relationships and all. So I kept d diary bk to where I took it frm and slept. She doesn't knw I saw saw contents in d diary even up till today.
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Enahi(f): 6:20pm On May 16, 2016
jideniceguy:

Comin frm a lady, I think it shows dats what exactly I shld do and i would do that as I aedy said earlier. Won't bother callin her and would forgive her if she whole heartedly rregrets her actions, apologize and promise to turn a new leaf. As for d one u said dat she doesn't love me and jst after d moni, I think dats not tru, wat I feel is dat she doesn't think properly or immature or perhaps some fwends are influencin and Pushin her cos she's a very flexible person. The reason is because I av some proofs. She actually keeps diary to write d important and memorable events dat happened to her. It was in my final year in schl that I noticed dat. I was in her room dat day and I say it buh she caught me with it and got pissed den collected it frm me so I couldn't read it. Then one fateful nite, we slept togeda inside her room and I woke up in d middle of d nite to hiss maself den I saw d diary again where she dropped it. Seemed she forgot to keep it properly afta writin an event. So I took d diary to d toilet and I read everythin inside d diary. I was really happy cos all d things she wrote bout me were really lovely. She said she loved me not cos of my money buh cos of my personalty. She also said she loves my family cos they are very accomodatin. I also read tinz about her previous relationships and all. So I kept d diary bk to where I took it frm and slept. She doesn't knw I saw saw contents in d diary even up till today.

Please don't get me wrong I am not asking you to leave her just stating the obvious, my male friend just went through something similar. Go ahead with the relationship if you can tolerate the incosidrate part of her.

All I stated here is same thing I would tell a brother, anyway best of luck!
Re: Help!!! Should I Settle With Her Or Move On? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2016
Enahi:

Please don't get me wrong I am not asking you to leave her just stating the obvious, my male friend just went through something similar. Go ahead with the relationship if you can tolerate the incosidrate part of her.
All I stated here is same thing I would tell a brother, anyway best of luck!

Alright ma'am I got you. Thanks a bunch. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Misbehaving, She Doesn't Give Me Attention Anymore / LOOK At The Sexiest Babe Of The Day. / Guys Abeg Beard Does NOT Fit Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.