Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? (898 Views)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Date A Lady Four Years Without Sex? / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Growingboi(m): 5:28pm On May 15, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, i actually need matured advice from mature men/professional in the house to throw light on this issue.

I am somehow in a state of hullabaloo as my newly wedded wife complains now and then that she does not have the urge anymore. Meanwhile she was very active before we got married and whenever we 'dig it' she always 'come'.

How possible is this and if possible, what is the possible solution to it?

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE MATURE ADVICE.

Lalastic, you may kindly push it to front page to get enough response.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 15, 2016
undecided come to where
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by DesChyko: 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
The most important thing is the reason behind the lack of urge. We always tend to believe that it's a medical problem but issues like insecurity and stress can bring them on. Get to observe her new life changes since you got married and weed out those things that are likely to keep her mind occupied than wanting you at those moments

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Kondomatic(m): 6:11pm On May 15, 2016
olihilistic:
undecided come to where
To where the op is gogrin
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 15, 2016
Time
Romance
Variety
Emotions
Environment
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 15, 2016
Kondomatic:
To where the op is gogrin
cheesycheesygringrin I swear the op dumb no bi smol
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by MRBrownJ: 8:21pm On May 15, 2016
did a baby came into the picture? and, do you mean that you guys are having sex even though she isnt in the mood, yet wonder why she doesnt cuum?!
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Flexherbal(m): 9:14pm On May 15, 2016
There are somany factors that can reduce a woman's libido. Make her enjoy sex anytime she is willing to do it. Start with lots of fore play. You can use our herbal tea for a strong and lasting erection. So that you can stay with her for long and will still be strong and active. Once she starts enjoying sex, her libido will come up again. She will be wanting it more, because she knows that she will always enjoy it.
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Growingboi(m): 2:45am On May 16, 2016
too many children on nairaland. This post is for matured minds not you.

[quote author=olihilistic post=45649548] cheesycheesygringrin I swear the op dumb no bi smol[/qu
Re: Is It Possible For A Woman With Low Or No Libido To Come During Sex? by Mia12: 3:08am On May 16, 2016
Hi, guys... I just found this new relationship forum. Its a great place to discuss all things relationship, marriage etc... Thank me later.

relationshiptales.com
relationshiptales.com

(1) (Reply)

The Curve / If You Were Born A Man, And You Transition Into A Woman And Start Dating Women / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.