Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill (561 Views)

Buhari: I stand by my claim that President went into coma – Fayose / The Locally Built Ship By Navy In Lagos That President Buhari Will Launch Today / Garba Shehu Reacts To BBOG Claims That President Buhari Has Failed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill by amInigerian: 6:07pm On May 15, 2016

[size=13pt]
With a budgetary provision of N940 million, the federal government has finally settled for grazing reserves in what appears a potent option to resolve the seemingly intractable problem of bloody clashes between Fulani herdsmen and various communities in the country.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/13/2016-budget-fg-identifies-priority-areas

The evil we see being perpetrated with the grazing reserves suggests to me that the president himself was the one behind the social media bill .
The move by the executive to establish grazing reserves in Nigeria strongly suggests that.

It would seem the president was aware of all the unpopular things he would love to enforce and needed to prepare the ground to stifle any dissenting voice.

These questions, I ask:

1). If the killers are not Fulani herdsmen, how does taking our lands and giving it to the herdsmen stop the killers from killing?
2). If those promoting the grazing reserves as the solution to stop the killing are so sure that that will stop the killers from killing (even thought the killers are not Fulani herdsmen) what does that tell us about what these people know about the killings and those behind them?

The more the unity of the country is threatened, the more the executive wants to stoke the flames. Perhaps Buhari wants another break out of violence in which the army will crush any attempting defectors, who will come to accept the fact that they are part of Nigeria for good, whether they like it or not, much like a kidnapped southern girl taken away to the north and helplessly forced into the prison of marriage nothern sultan she has never known from adam.

I have put below here, a graphic comparing
Decree No. 4 of 1984 and the 2015 Proposed "Social Media Bill"
Decide for yourself if you think the president was behind the 2015 social media bill
[/size]
Re: Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill by fexti: 6:16pm On May 15, 2016
Now that u know, what can u do ?
Re: Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill by tucky200(m): 6:22pm On May 15, 2016
Re: Now We Know That President Buhari Was Behind The Social Media Bill by huntila(m): 6:29pm On May 15, 2016
1984 words and 2015 words related . Only the punishment is advanced

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Chibok Girl Handed Over To Governor, To Meet President buhari / State Governors Shift Attention To World Bank’s $3.25bn / Trouble Looms As Amaechi, Sirika Engage In Power Tussle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.