Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts (25026 Views)

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 / 9 Annoying Sets Of Nigerians You'd Meet At An ATM Queue / CBN Averts Closure Of 200 Manufacturing Firms Through Forex Access (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by back2sender: 10:06am On May 16, 2016
Richydos:

HABA BROS EASY WITH UR LIES NA...... SO BUHARI WILL JUST COME ON AIR N BE LISTING NAMES OF LOOTERS N EM LOOTING FIGURES #TOUGUE OUT 4 U....... EVEN U URSELF KNOW DT YA LYING..... U MUST BE DA PRO OF LYING LIARS ASSOCIATION BUT AFTER MAY 29 I'LL RAISE UR RANK TO THE PRESIDENT OF LYING LIARS...... PRESIDENT COMING ON AIR TO LIST NAMES N FIGURES "LOLZZZZZ
Why are you afraid of May 29??. Are you one of the looters of our yams
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Subway1011: 10:11am On May 16, 2016
omenka:
He's got an evalasting beef against Jagaban- dude been job am the other year: non settlement for election rigging. Na Idumuose him friend talk am no be me oo. grin

Lol. He was fired by Tinubu after snatching ballot boxes, firefire dey cry since then. Jobbing tinz. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by cutechris2424: 10:16am On May 16, 2016
they should even freeze their blood even dia childrend should be sent back to school in naija university and learn dia culture............... dia all wastin our resources as for U.A.E they shud forward d money to T.S.A account

Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Babacele: 10:19am On May 16, 2016
modath:

I'm sure if Firefire could, he would personally appeal to ICIJ to help him include Tinubu's name in Panama Papers and even open a Dubai account in his name too.

The obsession is out of this world.. grin

maybe it is Tinubu that is sponsoring the Panama revelations sef.. watchasay?
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by isnovic(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2016
This development wasn't yesterday, today, this week and neither was it this month.

for those in the know, this development is more than a year old.

However, it lump the decent people and corrupt people together as usual, and the innocent suffer.

people with legitimate business and student with valid admission should be allowed to open and operate their accounts.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by mickeymimi: 10:20am On May 16, 2016
Oga Buhari you head dey dia o
next move is to visit Panama and order the closure of all looters acct.
pls remember to ask them to return the money to Nigeria o.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by sukkot: 10:32am On May 16, 2016
isnovic:
This development wasn't yesterday, today, this week and neither was it this month.

for those in the know, this development is more than a year old.

However, it lump the decent people and corrupt people together as usual, and the innocent suffer.

people with legitimate business and student with valid admission should be allowed to open and operate their accounts.
why would you want to operate an account in an arab muslim country ? they dont like blacks. go and open an account with first bank you crazy person

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Babacele: 10:32am On May 16, 2016
modath:

I'm sure if Firefire could, he would personally appeal to ICIJ to help him include Tinubu's name in Panama Papers and even open a Dubai account in his name too.

The obsession is out of this world.. grin

and I forgot to add Mo that Ekiti money which Fayose kept in UAE is part of seized accounts.....just keep an ear to the ground.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by ezebunafo(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
Kondomatic:
What happens to the money in those accounts?
read the last paragraph again but this time slowly
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by carpenter(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:

It will be tantamount to stealing on the Emirati part if the accounts are closed without returning the money in them to Nigeria.

So you and all your likers didn't see the part where it said...Cheques will be issue to them.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by demelza: 10:46am On May 16, 2016
Nnemuka:

and you expect me to believe?
do you know how many things the dullard said and later denied?
the 5k for poor nigerians,
the 1dollar one naira fallacy,
what of the fuel subsidy?
asset declaration nko

nnaa please open ya eyes, buhari is not an honest man.
come may 29 he would come up with an excuse why he cant list names...
are u a zombie?
Go to romance section. Your level of reasoning will fit in perfectly.
Leave politics to the intelligent ones.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Adesiji77: 10:57am On May 16, 2016
Bring back the dollars... tongue

1 Like

Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by alowonle02(m): 10:59am On May 16, 2016
Nnemuka:
not only close their accounts please return all the loots back to Nigeria.
come to think of it, how comes buharia isnt saying how much loot has been returned?
abi he plans to use it to further train his daughters in harvard?
it seems u re nt in dis country, cos President Muhammad Buhari has promised to announce the actual amount his admininistration is be able to recover from looters on May 29th when dis current administration will be one years.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by globalresource: 11:10am On May 16, 2016
They will say it is witch hunting grin
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by isnovic(m): 11:13am On May 16, 2016
My dear as you may not know, some Nigerian Expat are working in the Gulf too with family and children accounts. Some Student are studying on legitimately here and some are on world class scholarships in the Gulf.

So do not generalize and don't curse as I will not be civil the next time. wink

sukkot:
why would you want to operate an account in an arab muslim country ? they dont like blacks. go and open an account with first bank you crazy person
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by okeke00(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2016
in 2 baba voice
"they go dey pack the money go dubai
to make suffer full in abundance
their looting no dey give us assurance
repentance no dey their plans""
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Ngozi123(f): 11:17am On May 16, 2016
Well done Buhari. Now, all we need is for the FG to allocate the funds back to the sectors they were stolen from.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by newbornmacho(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
God Punish Looters bwahahahah

Fire born them
nice
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Nobody: 11:29am On May 16, 2016
tucky200:
Our ibo brothers will still find something negative in this

Dude.. every action has two sides.. it is not all positive.. why should students be affected.. just like why should a small time trader like me not be able to access USD$ when I am abroad but a senator's irresponsible 18-year old son is not affected.. are we not all in this Nigeria
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by amiskurie(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2016
UAE is a bitterly proud country on a path to fall,they didn't do what's required of them by shielding looters by giving checks equivalent in Nigerian accounts.
Nigeria needs revenge by seizing their emirati's asset in Nigeria,and Africa stylishly.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Nnemuka(f): 11:36am On May 16, 2016
demelza:
Go to romance section. Your level of reasoning will fit in perfectly.
Leave politics to the intelligent ones.
see them zombie cheesy cheesy
and he calls himself intelligent grin grin
bwahahahahhaahaha una no go kee me cheesy
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Nnemuka(f): 11:40am On May 16, 2016
laffwitmi:
Wailing zombie!! You will wail 4 Anoda 7yrs. grin grin
and your life will be worse than the current situation in the next 7yrs cheesy cheesy

see anoda zombie
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Nobody: 11:43am On May 16, 2016
grin grin
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by kayalla(f): 11:48am On May 16, 2016
This is stale news na. I 've been working here 3years now and can't get bank account. So it's no news.
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by seunayeni(m): 4:25pm On May 16, 2016
if not for the ripple effect it would have on Students and Legit business doers, it's a very GOOD MOVE, #istandwithBUBU
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by Richydos(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Quote me when you have improve in your typing.
I harbour wailers, but not the unintelligent ones.
Thanks!
Lolzzzz N u that u are intelligent u can't even prove a single wrong in my typing.... I clap for your intelligent dumb I. Q.... I refuse to say u have a problem, I'll rather say u are just the problem to your very own self# seeing a celestial priest may do you some justice.... Call me wailer"lolz" I call u DUMB
Re: Dubai Banks Order Closure Of Nigerians' Accounts by otipoju(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2016
Tolexander:

It will be tantamount to stealing on the Emirati part if the accounts are closed without returning the money in them to Nigeria.

did you not read this part?

To signpost the seriousness attached to the directive, all such Nigerians whose accounts were closed following the policy, have been issued cheques equivalent to the amount they have in their accounts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Amigos Supermarket In Abuja / Nigerian Man Protests At MSC Shipping Office In Toronto Canada Over Exploitation / CBN Makes SMS Alert Mandatory For All Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.