Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 (725 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS / Dis Lady Is Causin Stir After Flauntin Her Huge B00b As She Hangs Out Wit Frends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by jedaii(m): 10:00pm On May 15, 2016
so finally I called the girl and told her to come and visit me... she agreed. . she came.. we talked and laffd..
we we decided to try something different. . I told her to stand up.. I hugged her .. initially. . I neva wantd sex.. m a guy dat respects ladies ''first time in ur apartment''. .
so I wantd a lite romance tho.. buh smthn different came up. . I was on her.. I toched her boobs.. nd she pushed ma hand away.. I tried kissing her and she pulled her face out.. I tried touchin her boobs again.. den she pushed me completely. . she looked at me.. den she pulled her cloths.. leaving pants nd bra.. den she lay on ma bed.. she wantd me to sex her without romance...?? I neva wanted sex at the first place...
she wanted sex.. but I told her we cant have dat now.. I cant sex u without romance.. she told me if I dont sex her i ll feel bad.. I told her m okay we can do dat another day.. she wanted to beg buh I made her understand m not changing ma decision. . she told me she felt ashamed. . I told her not to worry.. she wore her cloths nd told me she would love to spend a nyt with me.. I said okay..
I led her way nd she left ma apartment. .

I was scared sha. cus of the the way she pushed me nd pulled her cloths to sex her withou romance. .
I really wanna cut her off.. she z too strange should I..??
need some nice advises from both lads nd lasss..
Re: I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by Gmuhdabdul(m): 11:43pm On May 15, 2016
Don't agree, it suppose 2be love B4 romance and Romance B4 sex that's the how it goes step after step
Re: I Met Dis Lady::: Part2 by Gmuhdabdul(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2016
Don't agree, it suppose 2be love B4 romance and Romance B4 sex that's how it goes step after step

(1) (Reply)

Thin Line Between Jealousy And Trust / Major Turn Off In Ladies / (VERY HOT) How To Get 4gb Data On Airtel For Just #500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.