Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This (1422 Views)

Day 3: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates / Fuel Hike: NLC-TUC Strike Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by galadee(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
Waiting for NLC or TUC to come out on the street for a useless protest. Yeye people. We are wise this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by Goddex: 10:26pm On May 15, 2016
as
Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by 500samuel(m): 10:34pm On May 15, 2016
reasons why I must not join

1 Like

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by Rapmaestro(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
Hmm.. The gods are wise
Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by AhmadMind: 11:39pm On May 15, 2016
HIRED HANDS LMAO

STRIKING FROM TOMORROW

galadee:
Waiting for NLC or TUC to come out on the street for a useless protest. Yeye people. We are wise this time.
Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by Luckylife(m): 12:02am On May 16, 2016
It amazing the rate at which zombies senses are twisted. Is it the NLC or TUC that are making insensitive policies ? Are zombies this doom?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by mbaboy(m): 12:13am On May 16, 2016
They are waiting for Buhari in 2019 not my NLC. I am not against subsidy removal am of the view that the government should have deliberated and agreed with stakeholders. The government should bring palliatives to cushion the effects of subsidy removal and increase workers wages

3 Likes

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by mosesdejaviano(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2016
I laugh at the way some people reasoned. So it is the NLC that increased the pump price. If we are to stone NLC. What will people do to FG that increased the pump price?

5 Likes

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by TruthisOut: 1:16am On May 16, 2016
OP try harder next time!!! This strike should start from Monday!

1 Like

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by nawtyme: 2:45am On May 16, 2016
To be honest, you guys a criminals and the problem we have in this country. I can't believe that the same people who spoke against the removal of subsidy in 2012 are opening threads everywhere in other to discourage people from joining the strike and you are so daft to intelligently mention one reason why they should not join the strike in other to justify the amount you are being paid to open threads.
How in the name of God was I allowed to share the same country with rthese conscienceless beasts?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by Abeymills(m): 4:32am On May 16, 2016
Mr bubuhari wat happend 2our refineries?must helples nigerians pay4 ur inconpetence?u have no gud economic drives u have bunch of incompetent noise makers has ministers jst like urslf oh wat a mess we are in dis cointry in d hand of dis yeye govt who bliv so much in himslf n not in d unity n progress of dis nation
Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by galadee(m): 6:53am On May 16, 2016
Rapmaestro:
Hmm.. The gods are wise
Yes bro
Re: Before You Join The NLC/TUC Strike, See This by naija247: 7:55am On May 16, 2016
Some Nigerians are strange, its like they like suffering. NLC and TUC want a better package for Nigerians is it a crime?

(1) (Reply)

Which Way Nigeria? / The Eye Sore Of ABA/IKOT EKPENE Federal Road (PHOTOS) / How FG Spent $340m, #27bn ln Search Of Crude Oil ln The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.