Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds (12508 Views)

Osun Iyalojas Protest Against Aregbesola Over Osuwon Omoluabi / EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos) / EFCC Investigates Uduaghan, Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by tellwisdom: 8:17am On May 16, 2016
Keep fooling yourselves . Ndi ara angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by ezebunafo(m): 8:17am On May 16, 2016
Amitex:
They are currently investigating a sitting governor with immunity cover, yet they could not investigate the crimes that Amaechi committed in Rivers.

Buhari and EFCC just like to distract Nigerians with useless corruption fight, by chasing shadows. No wonder Nigeria is referred to as a "Fantastically corrupt" nation.
u didn't mention fayose also for ekitigate
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Karm16: 8:20am On May 16, 2016
Sahara Reporter - no

Punch -no

Vanguard- no

The guardian - no
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Ijaya123: 8:23am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
They will soon dismiss the petition like they dismissed those of other APC members.

As we all know, Buhari has forbidden the EFCC from prosecuting his friends and allies, whether they are indicted or not.

My post refers.

Allegation does not amount to guilt.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by ALEBS(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
They will soon dismiss the petition like they did with the ones written against Tinubu, Fashola abd Amechi.

APCshit.

You mean like they dismissed the petition against Godswill Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Nobody: 8:24am On May 16, 2016
if i hear.... grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by 1KauraNYI: 8:28am On May 16, 2016
No sacred cows!
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by infogenius(m): 8:29am On May 16, 2016
Another APC production for maximum distraction.
These guys are using our money to distract Nigerians. The propaganda of the moment

Nonsense gist
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Aiykegenihus: 8:35am On May 16, 2016
undecidedA sitting governor?[color=#990000][/color]wht happened to the immunity cover over serving public servants. Ds Aaregbe guy na smtin else
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by donvat1(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2016
Keneking:
Great, when is Akpabio and Former Niger governor visiting oh
Akpabio can never be invited because he did gr8 things in his state rather T. A. Orji who is the most criminally minded of all d past and present governors should. Sometimes i wonder if d EFCC is afraid of him.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by jeffoe(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2016
Ijaya123:

My post refers.

ALEBS:

sometime I just think those guys are wailing zombies, they already have a biased mindset.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Omoteyi(m): 8:57am On May 16, 2016
What of other financial offenses? This Buhari and the EFCC self can make person laugh tire jare. The man that suppose to be rotten in jail by now, he refused to pay workers and even retirees though I know those people cause will not leave Aregbesola generation....as the usually says "SORROW WILL NOT LEAVE AREGBE HOUSE FOR EVER" umnh.....
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by ogmask: 9:07am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
They will soon dismiss the petition like they did with the ones written against Tinubu, Fashola abd Amechi.

APCshit.

How many did the Efcc receive when Jonathan was there. How many petitions? Even the ones that were convicted like bode George and alamco had their convictions quashed after serving jail terms. Tell me what do you guys want.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by repogirl(f): 9:09am On May 16, 2016
Rubbish!

Investigation that will amount to nothing. Case study in point, Amaechi aka ATM
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by funkyibodude(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2016
Freiden:
I guess this won't be termed witch-hunt by the wailers.

BTW...the wailers are just mad
this is no witch hunt, but a mere distraction and propaganda in which we all know that nothing will come out at the end of the whole thing and the case will vanish into thin air

BTW: wailers are not stupid and brain-dead as Zombies
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by amtaken(f): 9:38am On May 16, 2016
So you now admit that GEJ is your role model?

Or you are even trying your damn best to outdo him?

Until Buhari allows all the petitions WE wrote against Tinubu, Fashola, Amechi to be used to probe them, his fight for corruption will continue to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Do you get?

ogmask:

How many did the Efcc receive when Jonathan was there. How many petitions? Even the ones that were convicted like bode George and alamco had their convictions quashed after serving jail terms. Tell me what do you guys want.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by amtaken(f): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
Have you been to AKS before?

We are living in paradise here.

Akpabio still remains one of the best humans on earth.

ALEBS:

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40am On May 16, 2016
When it gets to Fayose turn nobdy shud scream witch-hunting!
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by amtaken(f): 9:41am On May 16, 2016
Why are you panicking so early?

Who said he's guilty already?

Acquittal is different from dismissal.

Ijaya123:

My post refers.

Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by Ijaya123: 10:02am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Why are you panicking so early?

Who said he's guilty already?

Acquittal is different from dismissal.

Totally off point.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by lomprico(m): 10:10am On May 16, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Please somebody should remind me if Aregbe has decamped to PDP or is Buhari no longer witch hunting
Use ur brain! They said 'investigating', did u hear 'arrest' or 'invited' by efcc in the news?
I bet u, u wont hear of this case again. Zombie!
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by amtaken(f): 10:12am On May 16, 2016
Why won't it be off point to you when you don't know how to make use of your dictionary?

If the EFCC dismisses the petition without suing him to court it is totally wrong.

If he is prosecuted and acquitted by a court of competent jurisdiction it is quite different.

Next time you don't understand something ask for the explanation nicely.

Ijaya123:

Totally off point.
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
one brukutu for u

And Alomo!!!
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by ALEBS(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Have you been to AKS before?

We are living in paradise here.

Akpabio still remains one of the best humans on earth.

I hear local government workers are being owed several months of unpaid salary in that 'paradise', how true is that?
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by greatiyk4u(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2016
lomprico:

Use ur brain! They said 'investigating', did u hear 'arrest' or 'invited' by efcc in the news?
I bet u, u wont hear of this case again. Zombie!

Take hears a wailing zombie!
Re: EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds by haqun: 12:17pm On May 16, 2016
Immunity or no immunity, somebody most be exposed. Tell the world his or her criminality then it will be on record for future purpose. But i think this Aregbesola's investigation is witch and wizard hunting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

cc / Nigeria Lacks Good Leaders – OBJ / Benue Killings: Enough Of This War, Life Is Sacred — David Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.